SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#34543 - 01/18/10 10:55 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
What other product, if you and your neighbor buy the same product, and one of you has a defect and the other DIDN'T would you blame the design of the entire line?

Anything else, you would say you have a lemon, and go to the store to exchange it with one that DID work...

But no.... You've got a bloody point to prove, a bloody axe to grind, and a one track monomaniacal mind. And we all have to listen to you vent ad nauseam...

AJ, get Ketron to GIVE him his money back just so we can get back to normal, will you?

Diki,

Your are reading too deep into this, it's only a KB, it's only MY £4200.00, why don't you just sit back, watch and listen, you don’t need to input, you’re not even in this one you are a spectator, you didn’t buy one, it’s like the lottery “You need to be in it to win it” I know you are much too clever for that, I am just the guinea pig and some others. I am not asking for money from you, if you carry on answering all the threads you take umbrage to you will hit 10,000 inputs by the time OS4 is out, and that WILL be a record. You are the only person who is getting wound up about this and it should be me.

Cheers Diki.

BTW Diki I have just emailed the factory,

Marcello,

È possibile sapere quando sarà pubblicato OS4, sta diventando un po 'uno scherzo del mondo tastiera. È possibile aswer in italiano non posso tradurre, solo la data farà!

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-18-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-18-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34544 - 01/19/10 01:42 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Brian3331 Offline

Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Hi Diki I agree with Tony the audya has been for a year now and its still not done its a joke AJ told us the update would be out by xmas so where is it i had to get beats out from my sd1 and thay dont even work this is not a good board for my kind of music

#34545 - 01/19/10 06:08 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
Like I had said before (and say again), OS4 from Ketron is NOT ... NOT affiliated (in anyway) with the NAMM show.

Count down is still at 2.

Thanks,

AJ

That's bull **** AJ and you know it. Time lines were set and like everything else related to the Audya, they have greatly overrun because they can't keep deadlines.

Hence why your pointless countdown has also totally stopped now. Now the plan is simple, it will be done when it's done.

I'm sorry but you maybe a rep for Ketron, but you know less about what's actually going on than I do at Ketron. How's that 12:1 compression coming.

James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 01-19-2010).]

#34546 - 01/19/10 06:50 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
leezone Offline

Tony,

I think your problem is the AUDYA's HD
Have you tried to replace it?
Maybe Ketron can send/swap with a new one.

But where do you find 80GB hard drives these days?
I may be able to pull one out of my 7 year old Dell PC.

#34547 - 01/19/10 08:02 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
Hi Diki I agree with Tony the audya has been for a year now and its still not done its a joke AJ told us the update would be out by xmas so where is it i had to get beats out from my sd1 and thay dont even work this is not a good board for my kind of music

Brian,

Thanks for this I was begin to think Diki was right and was going bongers, I look in mirror each morning and think there's is no fool like an old fool, I bought into Ketron, we all make mistakes.

Cheers Brian
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34548 - 01/19/10 08:08 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi all.

I have just got an email reply from the Ketron factory, I am informed that OS4 will be early Feb, it didn't sound convincing, but maybe that’s just me, I wonder why. If James knows any different, I don't intend to ask AJ he's out of it by a mile! Listen to James, I think he is right “it will be done when it's done" take that as gospel and you won't be far wrong, Ketron don't know!

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-19-2010).]

#34549 - 01/19/10 08:12 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Nedim,

when 4.0 releases,
maybe YOU will buy an AUDYA

You have valid point, just watch when OS4 comes out, blows socks off, no crashes, everybody want's a bit regardless of cost, Audya the best thing sice sliced bread, I will be up in arms if me and a few other have been getting bad press and we are doing the leg work, you are right Leezone.

Cheers

#34550 - 01/19/10 08:19 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
leezone Offline

Tony,

sell me your AUDYA,
your problems solved

#34551 - 01/19/10 08:31 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Tony,

sell me your AUDYA,
your problems solved

Sorry promised it Diki, with instruction not to look in the mirror every morning.

Cheers Leezone

#34552 - 01/19/10 03:12 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Somebody just GIVE me one. I guarantee I'll have it troubleshooted in a couple of weeks.

At least I would BOTHER to talk to those whose Audya's DO work well, and I would know to the serial# what component differences and HD differences (hardware AND data loads) were different between the two (if mine was faulty).

But then again, that's just me. I prefer to work on the solution rather than just whine.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online