AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????

Posted by: necdetdoni

AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 09:13 AM

today should be the last day..AJ, any news??
Posted by: LIONSTRACS

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 09:29 AM

yesss..is OUT! http://www.lionstracs.com/store/lionstracs-os-40-p-242.html
( not sure if is compatible with audya hardware..lol)
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
yesss..is OUT! http://www.lionstracs.com/store/lionstracs-os-40-p-242.html
( not sure if is compatible with audya hardware..lol)

No it won't , Ketron is Ketron is Ketron and Enigma rolled up in an Enigma, never to be confused with anything else. Nothing like it on the planet.
Posted by: Irishacts

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 10:18 AM

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:

Nothing to crash James, Os4 not out until Feb.
http://forums.ketronmusic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=567&start=10
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 05:30 PM

Like I had said before (and say again), OS4 from Ketron is NOT ... NOT affiliated (in anyway) with the NAMM show.

Count down is still at 2.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Nedim

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 05:34 PM

This forum became a joke with this stupid OS 4 uuhhh...
Posted by: leezone

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 07:49 PM

Nedim,

when 4.0 releases,
maybe YOU will buy an AUDYA

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
This forum became a joke with this stupid OS 4 uuhhh...

Nedim,

I can't accept that this forum has nothing to do with the poor performance of Ketron, when Ketron get it right this thing will go away, the problem I have is will it ever be right. Ketron is the problem here! Look at this release date with AJ it's all over the shop they can't be trusted, it’s been proved, everybody open your eyes, what other product would you buy and accept this, kind of behavior NONE! A car, fridge, TV, mobile phone, PC, printer, cooker, just imagine you buy a Samsung TV, it locks up, the remote only works sometimes, the TV shuts down for no reason, you ring the shop and they tell you, Samsung are working on new software, when you get the update you will get more stations or channel with enhanced feature, but they don’t know when it’s going to be released. This doesn’t happen, you all know the answer why, and I don’t need you to tell me. Long live SZ. BTW I don’t know why AJ sticks his neck out with these dates, he’s repeating the lies that Ketron have told him, why he trusts them I can’t begin to think! It’s like the Muppet Show
Posted by: Diki

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 10:35 PM

What other product, if you and your neighbor buy the same product, and one of you has a defect and the other DIDN'T would you blame the design of the entire line?

Anything else, you would say you have a lemon, and go to the store to exchange it with one that DID work...

But no.... You've got a bloody point to prove, a bloody axe to grind, and a one track monomaniacal mind. And we all have to listen to you vent ad nauseam...

AJ, get Ketron to GIVE him his money back just so we can get back to normal, will you?

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/18/10 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
What other product, if you and your neighbor buy the same product, and one of you has a defect and the other DIDN'T would you blame the design of the entire line?

Anything else, you would say you have a lemon, and go to the store to exchange it with one that DID work...

But no.... You've got a bloody point to prove, a bloody axe to grind, and a one track monomaniacal mind. And we all have to listen to you vent ad nauseam...

AJ, get Ketron to GIVE him his money back just so we can get back to normal, will you?

Diki,

Your are reading too deep into this, it's only a KB, it's only MY £4200.00, why don't you just sit back, watch and listen, you don’t need to input, you’re not even in this one you are a spectator, you didn’t buy one, it’s like the lottery “You need to be in it to win it” I know you are much too clever for that, I am just the guinea pig and some others. I am not asking for money from you, if you carry on answering all the threads you take umbrage to you will hit 10,000 inputs by the time OS4 is out, and that WILL be a record. You are the only person who is getting wound up about this and it should be me.

Cheers Diki.

BTW Diki I have just emailed the factory,

Marcello,

È possibile sapere quando sarà pubblicato OS4, sta diventando un po 'uno scherzo del mondo tastiera. È possibile aswer in italiano non posso tradurre, solo la data farà!

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-18-2010).]

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-18-2010).]
Posted by: Brian3331

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 01:42 AM

Hi Diki I agree with Tony the audya has been for a year now and its still not done its a joke AJ told us the update would be out by xmas so where is it i had to get beats out from my sd1 and thay dont even work this is not a good board for my kind of music
Posted by: Irishacts

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
Like I had said before (and say again), OS4 from Ketron is NOT ... NOT affiliated (in anyway) with the NAMM show.

Count down is still at 2.

Thanks,

AJ

That's bull **** AJ and you know it. Time lines were set and like everything else related to the Audya, they have greatly overrun because they can't keep deadlines.

Hence why your pointless countdown has also totally stopped now. Now the plan is simple, it will be done when it's done.

I'm sorry but you maybe a rep for Ketron, but you know less about what's actually going on than I do at Ketron. How's that 12:1 compression coming.

James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 01-19-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 06:50 AM

Tony,

I think your problem is the AUDYA's HD
Have you tried to replace it?
Maybe Ketron can send/swap with a new one.

But where do you find 80GB hard drives these days?
I may be able to pull one out of my 7 year old Dell PC.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
Hi Diki I agree with Tony the audya has been for a year now and its still not done its a joke AJ told us the update would be out by xmas so where is it i had to get beats out from my sd1 and thay dont even work this is not a good board for my kind of music

Brian,

Thanks for this I was begin to think Diki was right and was going bongers, I look in mirror each morning and think there's is no fool like an old fool, I bought into Ketron, we all make mistakes.

Cheers Brian

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 08:08 AM

Hi all.

I have just got an email reply from the Ketron factory, I am informed that OS4 will be early Feb, it didn't sound convincing, but maybe that’s just me, I wonder why. If James knows any different, I don't intend to ask AJ he's out of it by a mile! Listen to James, I think he is right “it will be done when it's done" take that as gospel and you won't be far wrong, Ketron don't know!

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-19-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Nedim,

when 4.0 releases,
maybe YOU will buy an AUDYA

You have valid point, just watch when OS4 comes out, blows socks off, no crashes, everybody want's a bit regardless of cost, Audya the best thing sice sliced bread, I will be up in arms if me and a few other have been getting bad press and we are doing the leg work, you are right Leezone.

Cheers

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 08:19 AM

Tony,

sell me your AUDYA,
your problems solved

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 08:31 AM

Quote:
Tony,

sell me your AUDYA,
your problems solved

Sorry promised it Diki, with instruction not to look in the mirror every morning.

Cheers Leezone

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 03:12 PM

Somebody just GIVE me one. I guarantee I'll have it troubleshooted in a couple of weeks.

At least I would BOTHER to talk to those whose Audya's DO work well, and I would know to the serial# what component differences and HD differences (hardware AND data loads) were different between the two (if mine was faulty).

But then again, that's just me. I prefer to work on the solution rather than just whine.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/19/10 03:36 PM

Tony,

pay me $1,000
and i'll solve all your problems with AUDYA
you pay the shipping too ;-)

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/21/10 06:40 AM

so what's countdown at?

2? 1.7? 1.3? 1?

this countdown makes no sense whatsoever as it's NOT of a CONSTANT interval at all, it's been stuck at "2" for 2 or 3 weeeks now...
Posted by: GlennT

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/21/10 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I prefer to work on the solution rather than just whine

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/21/10 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GlennT:

Is that a wink, smile or a frown?
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/21/10 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Is that a wink, smile or a frown?

That was a wink.....

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/21/10 03:54 PM

Well, there's your problem... eyesight so poor, you can't TELL what the smilie is. You have probably been hitting the wrong buttons and didn't know it!

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 10:38 AM

so what's the countdown at now ???

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 11:04 AM

Quote:
so what's the countdown at now ???

Leezone,

Let sleeping dogs lie until the 2nd week in Feb, well that's what Ketron say, what do you think Woof Woof! Now go back to sleep, you woke me up.

Cheers

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 11:17 AM

TONY

you shouldn't be sleeping
you should be troubleshooting your AUDYA :-)

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 11:42 AM

Quote:
TONY

you shouldn't be sleeping
you should be troubleshooting your AUDYA :-)

Leezone

Quietly Diki Doberman will hear and all hell will break loose.

Cheers
Posted by: miden

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 11:47 AM

.........and meanwhile 100,000 + people are dead in a land not to distant from the US shores.....

Sometimes we really need to put things in perspective, yes?
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 12:02 PM

Quote:

Quietly Diki Doberman will hear and all hell will break loose.

Cheers

Poor Diki...on another thread James is accusing him of trolling, and now he's Diki the Doberman...a vicious guard dog. Grrrr!

What, pray tell, what, has the poor lad done to be presented in such flattering guises?

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
.........and meanwhile 100,000 + people are dead in a land not to distant from the US shores.....

Sometimes we really need to put things in perspective, yes?

I know and we are all doing our bit, but really what's Haiti got to do with this thread this is SZ, please don't go there, this is not the time or the place!

Tony

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 12:54 PM

Quote:
I know and we are all doing our bit, but really what's Haiti got to do with this thread this is SZ, please don't go there, this is not the time or the place!

Tony

Well yes it is...here you are griping and moaning about a f*#%ing keyboard, that you have neither the intelligence or desire to do anything about, (apart from whingeing of course), whilst the people in Haiti (and a LOT of other countries for that matter) do not even have a sheet of iron to cover their heads.

Get a grip, get a life and GET OVER IT.

The world does NOT revolve around your petty, INSIGNIFICANT mismanagement of a keyboard.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 01:07 PM

why can't we ALL just get along?

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 01:24 PM

Quote:
why can't we ALL just get along?

What an inane comment!!

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 01:56 PM

if we can't get along, how bout a bit more respect...

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 02:03 PM

I'm sorry, but perhaps you need to get out into forum-land a bit more. For all its' cantankerousness, SZ is BY FAR one of the more respectful forums around. As many different viewpoints as get addressed (it's no one manufacturer or product forum, where everyone is on the same page), it's really pretty mild...

Sure, folks get flamed now and again, but by many forum's standards, all that gets said here is barely hot enough to feel! Some places, trust me, you'd think you stepped in front of a blowtorch plasma gun!

As diverse as this place is, I think it is a VERY respectful place

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/25/10 03:22 PM

You have to understand that reasonable people can agree to disagree...

I don't think that someone disrespects me, simply because they don't agree with me. The only time I ever feel like that is when they flame me personally, presumably because they are too ignorant to express their opinion about the issue in a coherent manner or don't understand that nobody is obliged to agree with them We've all just got to develop some detachment, and understand that someone completely unimpressed with our arranger/PA/demo doesn't mean someone completely unimpressed with US They care enough to post, that's for sure!

No-one is dissing your gran-kids, here. Just holding different points of view about an arranger. You REALLY so emotionally invested in that?

You want to find a forum with NO disagreements on it? I would try the American Apathy Society's forum. If they bother to put one up... (or, apparently, if you sign up for it, they ban you, for not being really into apathy!)

No apathy here, and that's why I love it!

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 01:57 PM

the COUNTDOWN is at...
less than 1 day (20 hours)

till APPLE releases their iTablet...
rumors have it that they will include the new, much anticipated app, the iAUDYA,
allowing for editing AUDYA styles on 10" tablet,
which will then be transmitted via USB/bluetooth to AUDYA.

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 01-26-2010).]
Posted by: cgiles

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 02:10 PM

Quote:
...till APPLE releases their iTablet...
rumors have it that they will include the new, much anticipated app, the iAUDYA,

I'm waiting on the even more anticipatged app, the iCLAM, which will correct your 'clams' and transmit the correct chord back via bluetooth (while simultaneously giving you a 1000v shock). Just watch the performances improve.

chas

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 06:24 PM

Some here already GOT one of those... it's called using commercial karaoke MP3's and mime/playing along with it. No clams, ever!

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 06:46 PM

i like my clams with lots of garlic

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 08:01 PM

So there is NOW WAY IN HELL that there can be a topic open in here and not turn into an AUDYA.
I think by now that Synth should be recalled and all of them just burnt, its annoying, stupid,
discusting and dont know what else talking about it, a lot of them even lost the will to listen to it
or buy it or anything. Its just very sad how things turn out to be and also people in here throwing
words at each other while Dom, Ketron, Korg and the rest make money.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/26/10 10:44 PM

Jeez, Nedim...! What do you expect from a topic titled "AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????"

Good God, man! Don't you even READ the header?!
Sure, I've got my own pet peeves about Tony and Lee throwing Audya references in just about every thread, but this isn't the place to bitch about it, surely?
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 03:15 AM

Just a suggestion, maybe Nigel could move posts like this to the appropriate forum to save doubling up?

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 08:06 AM

Diki,

just one big difference between Tony and I,

Tony hates AUDYA
i love it, well at least i think i do, as i don't own one :-)

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 09:00 AM

Quote:
Diki,

just one big difference between Tony and I,

Tony hates AUDYA
i love it, well at least i think i do, as i don't own one :-)

Leezone,

Did I actually say I hated Audya, I think it's more I just want what I paid for £4200.00 still not finished and I am not sure if it will ever finished, If you like the Audya now you will love it to bits in mid Feb, BTW Diki I got a bollocking for says " Good God " wonder what you will get I'll sit and watch!

Cheers

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Just a suggestion, maybe Nigel could move posts like this to the appropriate forum to save doubling up?

Nigel, could do what another Ketron site has done, simply remove the offending thread when it doesn't suit the moderators aspirations. I am sure Nigel has no conflict of interests and he wouldn't go there.

Regards

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 09:10 AM

Hell,

Drumremix has gone silent on OS4 release, he must be on holiday, unless you know different! Oh and AJ.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-27-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 09:15 AM

Quote:
So there is NOW WAY IN HELL that there can be a topic open in here and not turn into an AUDYA.
I think by now that Synth should be recalled and all of them just burnt, its annoying, stupid,
discusting and dont know what else talking about it, a lot of them even lost the will to listen to it
or buy it or anything. Its just very sad how things turn out to be and also people in here throwing
words at each other while Dom, Ketron, Korg and the rest make money.

Nedim,

I have to give it to Diki my mate that he is right on this occasion the header does say AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????OS4 or I'm Irish, Diki 10 out of 10 for observation.
Not every thread turns into an Audya kicking session only one in two.

Regards T

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-27-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/27/10 11:58 AM

Quote:
the COUNTDOWN is at...
less than 1 day (20 hours)

till APPLE releases their iTablet...

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 01-26-2010).]

No mention of tie in with the Audya, but the iPad is now reality:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8483654.stm
Posted by: Robbo

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/31/10 07:45 PM

Well its Feb ie "2 to go?" I thought we should get this subject up and going again, boy this OS4 better be good, the wait is as painfull as I can ever rememeber for any release since the invention of electronic music. Surely AJ, if Ketron haven't got it right now, you should be advising a release date. And if its not right and going, then they are in more trouble than a pig in sh#t

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 01/31/10 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Well its Feb ie "2 to go?" I thought we should get this subject up and going again, boy this OS4 better be good, the wait is as painfull as I can ever rememeber for any release since the invention of electronic music. Surely AJ, if Ketron haven't got it right now, you should be advising a release date. And if its not right and going, then they are in more trouble than a pig in sh#t

Robbo, off we go again!

I got the date from Ketron as mid Feb 2010. I add the year on the end just so we are all singing from the same hymn sheet. The talk on the street UK wise from Ketron UK is that Ketron will not release OS4 until such times as it works perfectly. What the hell did they do with the other versions and why the sudden change in company policy to start getting things right. I think they are struggling with OS4, if I was Ketron I would do the same, make sure it’s right this time even if it take a year, it might well anyway! I think aliens have taken AJ and Drumermix or the cats got their tongues. Perhaps they don't think it's safe to go back into the water yet, I would never want to be associated with Ketron again if I was them. It must be embarrassing for them, poor things!

Regards

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 01-31-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/01/10 10:04 PM

I think DonM is right this is the Ketron site I will stay over here now and wait for the big fish from the Arranger SZ to come and take the bait like feeding time at the garden centre with the Koi Carp, totally predicatable.

T

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-02-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/07/10 11:26 AM

Count down is now at "1".

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/07/10 07:03 PM

AJ,

1 what?

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/07/10 09:46 PM

Quote:
AJ,

1 what?

Leezone,

What would you do with AJ, he is a musician turned comedian or should I say magician turned comic! It’s not even funny anymore. AJ never bought one he’s not £4200.00 light.

Cheers Leezone

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/10/10 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:

Robbo,

All the pigs I have seen appear to love been in sh*t, preferably up to their ears in it! I think you picked a good comparision, I couldn't have done better.

Regards

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/11/10 12:40 AM

I hope Ketron don't decide to stop the feature upgrades and drop to simple bug fixes in future after all of the complaining that has happened surrounding the so called OS4.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/11/10 08:54 AM

are we still counting DOWN?

or are we counting UP?
Posted by: Gunnar Jonny

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/11/10 09:09 AM

Quote:
I hope Ketron don't decide to stop the feature upgrades and drop to simple bug fixes in future after all of the complaining that has happened surrounding the so called OS4.

That probably depends on how big sales the new OS will gain. The 2.nd hand market of SD5 and SD1 are
almost dead, and if Audya was a big success, that would also be mirrored by older models for sale.
If you look at Sd5, there are bugs reported, but so far not any bugfixes downloadable from Ketron.
They probably use all the resources and knowledge they can dig up to try make Audya a success before
even think about any of the other models.

We'll see about "the big surprise" when OS4 is out, also if Frankfurt Musik Messe will show some other
tempting news from Ketron.

Cheers
GJ

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:

They probably use all the resources and knowledge they can dig up to try make Audya a success before
even think about any of the other models.
Cheers
GJ

Jonny, you know what they say, when you are in a hole stop digging and gigging!

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 01:24 AM

Quote:
AJ,

1 what?

Month...be smart, 2 was January...its 13 days into Feb and still at 1...then will be at 0 for March.
Then its Aprils Fools so you figure it out...May 1st.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 02-13-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 02:01 AM

Quote:
Month...be smart, 2 was January...its 13 days into Feb and still at 1...then will be at 0 for March.
Then its Aprils Fools so you figure it out...May 1st.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 02-13-2010).]

Perhaps Ketron are reviewing the situation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwK1uzyDgw8&feature=related
Posted by: skude

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 04:45 AM

Tony
Check out this, may be close by you. http://forums.ketronmusic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=689&sid=89262df09e1cb3bdac9411 f4dbbffad5
Hopefully 0 (big bang) before that.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 02-13-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony
Check out this, may be close by you. http://forums.ketronmusic.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=689&sid=89262df09e1cb3bdac9411 f4dbbffad5
Hopefully 0 (big bang) before that.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 02-13-2010).]

Yes Skude about a mile a way for one venue I wonder if the KB Robert will be playing will have OS4

Tony

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 05:11 AM

Quote:
.. you know what they say, when you are in a hole stop digging and gigging!

Rally?
Well, if you're looking for a treasure in that hole and still not found,
you have to keep on until you do!

Cheers
GJ

Btw, I could see there is 3rd party Audya styles showing up now:
http://www.d-o-o.de/catalog_by_keytype.php?keytype=39,40&lang=en
Posted by: skude

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 05:27 AM

GJ
I bought some styles from there a few weeks ago, suppose to be for the Audya. Not worth the money if you ask me. Not very happy.
Tony
You should go for that demo. It will give you a chance to see what's going on, and may be talk to the Ketron people.
skude

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 10:55 AM

so we DO HAVE new stuff coming END OF MARCH...
read last line (from UK forum i believe)

Sunday March 28th

This is the starting point for our roadshow,

Artists: Robert Messier, John Paul Guard, Trevor Brown

Instruments: SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, MB10, SK12, SK12A, AUDYA,

"additional models" to be confirmed at event.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/13/10 11:30 AM

Quote:
so we DO HAVE new stuff coming END OF MARCH...

Instruments: SD2, SD3, SD4, SD5, MB10, SK12, SK12A, AUDYA,

"additional models" to be confirmed at event.

Well, MB and SK are the powered speakers, and additional models might as well be Ketron Pianos?
If they're going to promote any new stuff this year, I have a feeling that it will be at the
Frankfurt Musik Messe.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/14/10 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Well, MB and SK are the powered speakers, and additional models might as well be Ketron Pianos?
If they're going to promote any new stuff this year, I have a feeling that it will be at the
Frankfurt Musik Messe.

There is nothing like history repeating itself, bring out some new products before you finish the existing, the way to hell for your customers and the winding up proceedings.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/14/10 01:03 AM

From that last comment looks like you missed my last post regarding what you said here and your question:

Quote:
TWD, Am I missing something or am I talk tosh!

Definately the latter by the way

I wondered why it didn't get a comment:

http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum22/HTML/001356-2.html

TWD

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 02-14-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/14/10 01:16 AM

Quote:
From that last comment looks like you missed my last post regarding what you said here and your question:

TWD

TWD,

I have lost the plot now, you will have to forgive me I am not up to this anymore, can you expain in more detail, is it cold where you are!

Regards T

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/14/10 01:26 AM

Quote:

TWD

TWD,

Your cover has just been blown, we can drill a bit deepr if you so wish!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 02-14-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 02/14/10 02:57 AM

I don't have a cover. This has been my internet name since around 1997 if I wanted to hide my identity then I would have picked a new name, music is my hobby as well as my job (which is why I am here on a Sunday morning when I should be decorating ), I enjoy discussing it and most of my friends know my cheesy online name a mile off, in fact you will find tonewheeldude all over the place (but i'm not the tonewheeldude who posts on youtube, he is a great hammond Player from germany I think..or maybe Switzerland..not sure)

Still waiting for your thoughts on seperating bug fixes from feature upgrades though.

TWD

(P.S. and yes I am the tonewheeldude who posts on the Kylie Forum...what can I say...I can't help myself! haha)

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/06/10 09:16 PM

0.5 now ...

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/06/10 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ketron_AJ:
0.5 now ...

AJ, is that half a month, two weeks.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/07/10 12:42 AM

AJ,
are all of the updates and upgrades coming now done only by software,
or is any of it related to other hardware than already inside Audya as
first shipped ?

Cheers
GJ
Posted by: DonM

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/07/10 08:34 AM

O.K., A.J., my friend. We are totally tired of the bullshit. Either give us a date, or quit teasing us. Fair enough?
It is not a game. It's a huge investment and it is serious.
DonM

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/07/10 09:03 AM

Looking to this tread, it's at Frankfurt Musik Messe:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/020897-2.html

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/07/10 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
O.K., A.J., my friend. We are totally tired of the bullshit. Either give us a date, or quit teasing us. Fair enough?
It is not a game. It's a huge investment and it is serious.
DonM

AJ,

You have done it now, to get DonM wound up takes some doing, he's a gentle man and he is not often wrong and thinks a lot about Audya ans says so, you have been taking Mikey for long enough now, either say something that has some meaning about the poxy company, or say nothing!
No more freaking riddles AJ, your not a comedian and you will never be one, all the comedians are over here in the UK buying Audyas and I am one!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-07-2010).]
Posted by: DonM

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/09/10 12:50 PM

In my opinion, OS4 is complete, and they are merely making us wait until the show in Germany so they can make a big deal of the release.
Of course we won't know if I'm wrong because I'm certain no one will answer this, and most likely won't read it.
I'm slowly beginning to believe that Ketron, at least in Italy, has no regard whatsoever for their customers, once they have our money.
DonM

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/10/10 09:16 AM

Honestly, they are not trying to make everyone wait, its just that Version 4 is big, I mean realy big, much more so than I first imagined when the rumours started flying around. Coupled with the fact this is busiest period leading up to Frankfurt it has meant the appearance of delays. ("appearance" because ketron have never officially announced version 4).

TWD

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-10-2010).]

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/10/10 09:52 AM

Quote:
Honestly, they are not trying to make everyone wait, its just that Version 4 is big, I mean realy big, much more so than I first imagined when the rumours started flying around. Coupled with the fact this is busiest period leading up to Frankfurt it has meant the appearance of delays. ("appearance" because ketron have never officially announced version 4).

TWD

Frankly TWD I don't give a toss who started the rumor about OS4 it’s been around on here since I was a lad and beta tested by all and sundry. It was obviously not a windup and I am not so stupid to go looking for the source of the freaking Nile, we are where we are, all this tosh (Drumermix Ketron site all take a look) should have been on the KB a year back when new, it’s just the way Ketron work, you should know yourself how they work, you don’t need me to tell you, it’s staring you in the face. You know even DonM is getting wound up about it and I never thought for one minute he would ever get on his hobby horse. I think when he finds out what should have been in the KB 12 months back he may take it two ways.

Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN???? - 03/10/10 09:55 AM

Quote:

TWD

Don your right 10 out of 10 on the money all £4000.00 of it!