Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#34300 - 09/22/09 11:22 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Who's fault is that the whinging customers who pay their wages!

Its the customers fault in my opinion, they fell on stories, same as i almost did.

#34301 - 09/22/09 11:23 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Nedim,

Your right it's us you didn't get bitten I did, Oh happy days.

Nedim get some sleep now I'm off to the day job, it's 07:25 and suns up well not much .

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 09-22-2009).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34302 - 09/23/09 12:01 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Nedim get some sleep now I'm off to the day job, it's 07:25 and suns up well not much .

3am here...lol...

#34303 - 09/23/09 06:02 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
unionguy Offline

I'm sorry to have caused such an uproar. Even after AJ's offer to help me out with a better OS, I still really can't justify in my mind all that money for a keyboard that may never be right. Back to my T3 and maybe not as good "live" sound, but incredibly reliable. AJ, please accept my apologies and do whatever you can to convince me to buy Audya again in the future. I advertise Tyros 3 on my website as being the key to my full band sound and would have definately done the same for Audya if I was convinced that the KB was ready for mass distribution. I won't trash Audya on any of the Forums but I also won't promote it at all. This little bump in my entertainers road is going to cost me a bundle. KETRON, step up to the plate and convince me that your product (Audya) should be praised by me or any other entertainer because of it's reliability. You can reach me at www.ronvmusic.com. Thanks everyone for your support. Especially you Tony!

#34304 - 09/23/09 08:36 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by unionguy:
I'm sorry to have caused such an uproar. Even after AJ's offer to help me out with a better OS, I still really can't justify in my mind all that money for a keyboard that may never be right. Back to my T3 and maybe not as good "live" sound, but incredibly reliable. AJ, please accept my apologies and do whatever you can to convince me to buy Audya again in the future. I advertise Tyros 3 on my website as being the key to my full band sound and would have definately done the same for Audya if I was convinced that the KB was ready for mass distribution. I won't trash Audya on any of the Forums but I also won't promote it at all. This little bump in my entertainers road is going to cost me a bundle. KETRON, step up to the plate and convince me that your product (Audya) should be praised by me or any other entertainer because of it's reliability. You can reach me at www.ronvmusic.com. Thanks everyone for your support. Especially you Tony!

Ron,

You need not bash yourselve around your head anymore, put it all down to experience and promise me you won't do it again, don't buy Ketron it's not your fault you bought it in good faith and it didn't work out, your not alone here. I am assured that OS3 is out next week if it is a cure all then you can come in again some other time, but from past performance do your really think it will work, I doubt it. You keep on T3ing.

Good Luck Ron and watch this space we will keep you informed - I will give OS3 a run and if it doesn't pan out my Audyas on Ebay.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34305 - 09/23/09 08:49 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
unionguy Offline

Tony, thanks for your words of encouragement. I hope OS 3.0 solves any and all your problems. One of my main problems from the beginning was that I was Yamahaized from owning all three T's and most of their other Arranger Keyboards. I actually still held out hope for becoming a Ketron person and still may one day. Tyros 3 is not perfect but it is so reliable that I really look forward to rehearsal and performing with it. My dreams of finally having a 76 key Arranger are for now on hold. Stay in touch and let me know how the new OS works for you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online