SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#34290 - 09/22/09 08:56 AM Sending Back the Audya
unionguy Offline

My friend Tony from the U.K. suggested that I voice my dissatisfaction for the Audya for all to hear, including I hope, someone fron Ketron with a clue about this ketboard. I will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee $700.00 USD for the right to own a keyboard that never should have been distributed until the OS was ready. After numerous crashes, major midi file transfer problems and probably the worst manual in the history of modern electronics, I am sending it back to Musiciansbuy.com. It's not there fault but they need to re-assess they're relationship with Ketron about this awful and very expensive keyboard. I'll go down as one of the saps who actually bought this Ark and was totally dis-satisfied. Thanks Ketron for NOTHING!!!

#34291 - 09/22/09 10:19 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Ron.

I really doubt if anyone from Ketron looks at this site, it would scare the living day light out off them, or would it,I feel sorry for the likes of AJ who takes a bit of stick and tries his best with a bad lot, if you where selling BMWs and the wheels kept falling off you would probably feel the same, they should stop selling the dam things and let them go to the wall!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34292 - 09/22/09 10:39 AM Re: Sending Back the Audya
unionguy Offline

Tony, I couldn't agree with you more. If this helps other Audya owners then the money that i'm going to lose will almost be worth it!

[This message has been edited by unionguy (edited 09-22-2009).]

#34293 - 09/22/09 05:42 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
What OS version where you running? What kind of issues did you have?

Maybe I can help with some of those problems.

I also sell the Audya's and have gone through allot of the issues, I wouldn't mind trying to help out

------------------
www.AudioworksCT.com

#34294 - 09/22/09 05:56 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
unionguy Offline

Hey Frankieve, Isn't it funny, I almost bought the Audya from you guys, buy you didn't have one in stock at the time so I got it from Musiciansbuy.com. I appreciate your offer but it's going back tomorrow. Too many problems with the OS 2.0C. Talked to AJ from Ketron with no satisfaction today. Customer Service is non-existent and the manual is the worst I have ever seen. Ill probably take a hosing by way of a re-stocking fee but at least the Migrane will be gone. KETRON ROCKS!! (no it doesn't)

#34295 - 09/22/09 09:39 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

This is an answer to a thread on the UK Ketron Forum I have just put on, go and look at the site.

David,

Only numpties haven’t loaded OS2.0C on.
OS2.0C was never purported to be a cure all it was one of many fixes it just keeps the punters in their boxes, the monkeys calm, well some.
Now OS3 is purport the cure all but we haven’t got it yet to see if it is, I doubt it, I think we are a while off a proper job with Audya.
Most people who play KB good haven’t got a clue about inside of a PC or a KB that’s why I admit my playing would give you a headache, but PC there’s a different matter.
Can you imagine Klaus when he was alive getting down dirty with his screwdriver on a dead Auyda in front of thousands.
David take a look at the Youtube of Muscia Portugal and when the Audya was first demoed, how many Audyas did they have on stage, yes two, wonder why, just in case or quadraphonic sound, think not.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34296 - 09/22/09 10:00 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by unionguy:
Hey Frankieve, Isn't it funny, I almost bought the Audya from you guys, buy you didn't have one in stock at the time so I got it from Musiciansbuy.com. I appreciate your offer but it's going back tomorrow. Too many problems with the OS 2.0C. Talked to AJ from Ketron with no satisfaction today. Customer Service is non-existent and the manual is the worst I have ever seen. Ill probably take a hosing by way of a re-stocking fee but at least the Migrane will be gone. KETRON ROCKS!! (no it doesn't)

Hi Guys,

My Audya manual, that's the latest, is stuffed under a table leg to stop in wobbling.

#34297 - 09/22/09 11:18 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
I really doubt if anyone from Ketron looks at this site, it would scare the living day light out off them,

Trust me they do and they are not too happy about it.

#34298 - 09/22/09 11:19 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nedim:
Trust me they do and they are not too happy about it.

Nedim,

Who's fault is that the whinging customers who pay their wages!

#34299 - 09/22/09 11:21 PM Re: Sending Back the Audya
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
take a look at the Youtube of Muscia Portugal and when the Audya was first demoed, how many Audyas did they have on stage, yes two,

Even the German Demos, and a lot others are in pairs, except AJ here in USA.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online