SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#340450 - 02/21/12 11:33 AM ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT!
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hi Again Audya Owners & Synthzone Friends,

After listening ( Several Times ) to AJ's demos and reading the information ( SEVERAL TIMES ) on what is included in the Deluxe AJAMSONIC Upgrade Package, I'm going for it!

Included in the upgrade, AJ say's he'll get rid of my Audio Out Problem once and for all ,which I've had since day one.

Repairing that problem alone, is worth the upgrade! Everything else included will be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

The additions included in the package are really quite extensive. New and revamped styles and solo voices, improvements in overall balancing of sounds and volume level's, improvements and added features in the harmonizer, many new audio drum and guitar samples and on and on.

To top it all off, my Dealer Frank at AudioWorks is shipping me his PERSONAL AUDYA to use while mine is being upgraded. AJ's package has been installed in Frank's so I'll get a great preview of what to expect from mine.

I JUST COULDN'T pass up what AJ & Frank offered to do for me, and I must admit, I'm getting pretty excited to check all this new stuff out.

My main concern was retaining all of my edited User Styles which I spent hour's and hour's getting just the way I wanted.

All of AJ's styles and solo voices are in ADDITION to Ketron's original's. Nothing LOST, everything GAINED!

I'll post a complete review of AJAMSONIC once I've spent a day or two on the NEW machine.

In the meantime, Thank You Frank for being such a Great Dealer and providing me with outstanding customer service.

Thank You AJ for your work involved in Providing us needed resolutions to problems and a extensive upgrade package for us to enjoy and share.

Jim

#340468 - 02/21/12 04:32 PM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
congrats to you, very glad to hear

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#340505 - 02/22/12 06:13 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Congrats Jim,

I am suprised that it is going to take so long to have the upgrade installed that you would need a loaner. Three or four days for Frank's to come from Conn. to Fla.

I thought this process took 1 or 2 days, 3 max!

Any way, good luck!
Don P

#340507 - 02/22/12 07:30 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: donpatt]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I guess if you are busy as Jim is, you can't afford any down time.

#340512 - 02/22/12 08:40 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Did not consider the work aspect! My apologies.

I guess the thought of having to $4000.00+ instruments floating around at the mercy of UPS scares hell out of me!

#340531 - 02/22/12 11:16 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
alliehoe Offline

Loc: den haag Netherlands
I would love to upgrade my audya, the thing is
I have to send my sounboard and harddisk from
the Netherlands to USA to fix this and I cant miss
my keyboard that long.

Maybe there will be a future solution for this,
that would be great

#340615 - 02/23/12 06:53 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
Ketron User Offline

Hello,

I have the same problem; have to send soundboard and harddisk from Belgium to USA, but play every weekend...

Regards,

Carlo.

#340640 - 02/23/12 09:26 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
maybe I lost something ? I actualy I listen only some styles . and the other demo ? the video demo ? and the audio solo demo ?

#340643 - 02/23/12 09:55 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: NiteLife]
Sandi Offline

I'm interesting to where to find some demo(audio and Video) of this upgrade.

#340743 - 02/24/12 11:10 AM Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! [Re: Ketron User]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Ketron User
Hello,

I have the same problem; have to send soundboard and hard disk from Belgium to USA, but play every weekend...

Regards,

Carlo.

I don't understand this, if someone wanted to sell me this I would expect the new HD and sound card to come in the post and send yours back to them. This is the proper business like way of doing things, not the other way round, looks like it's not being run very well and I can't see it being very successful. People with KBs who gig can't operate like this.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online