( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT!

Posted by: NiteLife

( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/21/12 11:33 AM

Hi Again Audya Owners & Synthzone Friends,

After listening ( Several Times ) to AJ's demos and reading the information ( SEVERAL TIMES ) on what is included in the Deluxe AJAMSONIC Upgrade Package, I'm going for it!

Included in the upgrade, AJ say's he'll get rid of my Audio Out Problem once and for all ,which I've had since day one.

Repairing that problem alone, is worth the upgrade! Everything else included will be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

The additions included in the package are really quite extensive. New and revamped styles and solo voices, improvements in overall balancing of sounds and volume level's, improvements and added features in the harmonizer, many new audio drum and guitar samples and on and on.

To top it all off, my Dealer Frank at AudioWorks is shipping me his PERSONAL AUDYA to use while mine is being upgraded. AJ's package has been installed in Frank's so I'll get a great preview of what to expect from mine.

I JUST COULDN'T pass up what AJ & Frank offered to do for me, and I must admit, I'm getting pretty excited to check all this new stuff out.

My main concern was retaining all of my edited User Styles which I spent hour's and hour's getting just the way I wanted.

All of AJ's styles and solo voices are in ADDITION to Ketron's original's. Nothing LOST, everything GAINED!

I'll post a complete review of AJAMSONIC once I've spent a day or two on the NEW machine.

In the meantime, Thank You Frank for being such a Great Dealer and providing me with outstanding customer service.

Thank You AJ for your work involved in Providing us needed resolutions to problems and a extensive upgrade package for us to enjoy and share.

Jim
Posted by: Shade of pale

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/21/12 04:32 PM

congrats to you, very glad to hear
Posted by: donpatt

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/22/12 06:13 AM

Congrats Jim,

I am suprised that it is going to take so long to have the upgrade installed that you would need a loaner. Three or four days for Frank's to come from Conn. to Fla.

I thought this process took 1 or 2 days, 3 max!

Any way, good luck!
Don P
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/22/12 07:30 AM

I guess if you are busy as Jim is, you can't afford any down time.
Posted by: donpatt

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/22/12 08:40 AM

Did not consider the work aspect! My apologies.

I guess the thought of having to $4000.00+ instruments floating around at the mercy of UPS scares hell out of me!
Posted by: alliehoe

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/22/12 11:16 AM

I would love to upgrade my audya, the thing is
I have to send my sounboard and harddisk from
the Netherlands to USA to fix this and I cant miss
my keyboard that long.

Maybe there will be a future solution for this,
that would be great
Posted by: Ketron User

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/23/12 06:53 AM

Hello,

I have the same problem; have to send soundboard and harddisk from Belgium to USA, but play every weekend...

Regards,

Carlo.
Posted by: pastroccio

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/23/12 09:26 AM

maybe I lost something ? I actualy I listen only some styles . and the other demo ? the video demo ? and the audio solo demo ?
Posted by: Sandi

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/23/12 09:55 AM

I'm interesting to where to find some demo(audio and Video) of this upgrade.
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/24/12 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Ketron User
Hello,

I have the same problem; have to send soundboard and hard disk from Belgium to USA, but play every weekend...

Regards,

Carlo.

I don't understand this, if someone wanted to sell me this I would expect the new HD and sound card to come in the post and send yours back to them. This is the proper business like way of doing things, not the other way round, looks like it's not being run very well and I can't see it being very successful. People with KBs who gig can't operate like this.

Tony
Posted by: leezone

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/24/12 12:07 PM

Tony

you are always so optimistic !!! lol
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/24/12 12:42 PM

Leezone,

Maybe in the USA things are different, the way I set it out is the way it would be done in UK. its like this, you have a car with Alloy wheels and the paint comes off, your ring a company up and they send you a new set of wheels they have painted, they are like new and the correct ones for your car, you take the tyres off your old wheels and put them on the new wheels,put the new wheels on your car and send your old wheels back to the company in the boxes they supplied, DHL come and collect them when you are ready. Your Wheels end up on some elses car after the company has repainted them... Nothing at all to do with optimisms, if AJ wants to sell his kit people are not going to be without their KB whilst the ship docks.
Posted by: Leibniz

Re: ( AJAMSONIC )...............I'M GOING FOR IT! - 02/28/12 08:26 AM

I'm also curious where to listen to the Ajamsonic demos and how the upgrade goes for those outside the States. Can anyone come up with the information?