SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#336909 - 01/21/12 10:46 AM My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2
Dnj Offline

With so many requests to record another Korg microARRANGER Demo .....today I had a few minutes to sit down with the KMA & do a few more off the cuff pic a style & play demos of mixed up styles so perspective buyers & already KMA owners can take a listen & hear what this lil' $499.00 arranger could do!.....& just imagine what it can sound like once you take the time top dig in and make it your own?...I hope you enjoy it ...especially my across the pond SZ buddy Tony Hughescool2 ...have a nice day I gotta get ready for tonight's gig!! keys

#336914 - 01/21/12 10:54 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hell Donny,

It's brillant, thanks for posting it, not heard anyone else play the KMA like that, in fact there are no demos like that, there are enough people got them now.

Thanks Donny.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336915 - 01/21/12 11:00 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Hell Donny,

It's brillant, thanks for posting it, not heard anyone else play the KMA like that, in fact there are no demos like that, there are enough people got them now.

Thanks Donny.

Tony your very welcome...I hope to have more time to do some more down the road as I get more into the KMA as it is really a deep arranger & so many things can be done to make it your own.I still cant believe a $499.00 unit could sound like this wow! These demos are just a few out of the box styles & sounds that can be enjoyed. It really has a great LIVE sound ..I have absolutely NO problem playing the mini keys...KORG had a definite WINNER in the KMA !! clap

Edited by Dnj (01/21/12 11:01 AM)

#336917 - 01/21/12 11:07 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Dnj]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Great demo, Donny.
But the point is that you can make ANY arranger sound so good we would want to buy it.
and that's a fact!

#336919 - 01/21/12 11:19 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: eddiefromrotherham]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: eddiefromrotherham
Great demo, Donny.
But the point is that you can make ANY arranger sound so good we would want to buy it.
and that's a fact!

Eddie...Thanx..... I feel a person should buy an instrument because it makes them happy playing it. Believe me it took a lot to make me say to myself "this is a keeper" with the KMA... I honestly was going to sell it 2x...but a few different divine circumstances & some mentoring made me realize this KMA ain't no toy as some might think. We all have playing talents others do not. For example I would love to learn how play Jazz Piano or Trumpet as i just adore watching someone play these instruments....all my 45 yrs of my pro performing life I have watched and absorbed from many many musical sources & players to mix it into my style of playing. My arranger KB playing philosophy is to be a 7 pc band by myself.....playing All the parts & Vocals as such, "just the way a 7pc band would sound" You take care!

#336926 - 01/21/12 11:53 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj

I still cant believe a $499.00 unit could sound like this wow! These demos are just a few out of the box styles & sounds that can be enjoyed. It really has a great LIVE sound ..I have absolutely NO problem playing the mini keys...KORG had a definite WINNER in the KMA !! clap

Donny, you're sounding great as usual. Nice demo!! cool And for $499.....it's a steal.

#336927 - 01/21/12 11:57 AM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52

I still cant believe a $499.00 unit could sound like this wow! These demos are just a few out of the box styles & sounds that can be enjoyed. It really has a great LIVE sound ..I have absolutely NO problem playing the mini keys...KORG had a definite WINNER in the KMA !! clap

Donny, you're sounding great as usual. Nice demo!! cool And for $499.....it's a steal.

Thanks Steven......I still wish I could play Piano like you ! cool2 ....

#336929 - 01/21/12 12:10 PM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA

Donny thanks for the complement. On the flip side, I'll trade you some piano skills for your vocal skills. smile You know I love the big band stuff . I still have your CD "Swingin' With the Big Bands" on my iPhone.

#336930 - 01/21/12 12:11 PM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Very nice Donny...sounds exactly like the PA-50SD, only, of course, it's tinier and cheaper.

At $499, a very good deal indeed.

Ian

#336931 - 01/21/12 12:19 PM Re: My KORG microARRANGER Demo Pt 2 [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Donny thanks for the complement. On the flip side, I'll trade you some piano skills for your vocal skills. smile You know I love the big band stuff . I still have your CD "Swingin' With the Big Bands" on my iPhone.

Ok Steve it's a deal dinner on the "HILL" and a musical brainstorming session sounds like a good time in the future!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online