Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#336413 - 01/17/12 03:01 PM KORG microARRANGER For Sale
Dnj Offline

#336414 - 01/17/12 03:53 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

LOL - You are just not a Korgie juggle

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#336415 - 01/17/12 03:54 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
No, he is not. But he's a "goodfella"!
wink

#336427 - 01/17/12 06:22 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Donny, smile

Wow, talk about an 'instant' 180 degree change of heart.
shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked

8 hours ago you were saying how much you loved it & that it meant your needs.
shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy shocked crazy

Amazing . . on 2nd thought I guess I'm not really surprised. grin

yet, considering all the praise you've been giving it on Synthzone claiming it meant your performance needs perfectly,
and to possibly help other members avoid making the same mistake(?),
what 'specifically' about the microArranger has made you now 'suddenly' change your mind about keeping it?

As for me, this little Korg microARRANGER is continuing to satisfy my expections + more. cool

Hope you eventually find what you're looking for.
Good luck. smile

Scott

#336430 - 01/17/12 07:41 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Not one bit surprised...predicted this last week.

It's still basically a PA-50SD, which is an older, and, therefore, limited platform.

I think Scott has the right idea, and is using it for what it was meant for...an ultra-portable instrument, ideal for taking to friend's places...a fun keyboard.

Mmmmm...I wonder what's next?

Ian

#336435 - 01/17/12 09:15 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Is this a New World's Record?

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#336438 - 01/17/12 09:28 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: lahawk]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all form of doubt.

Personally I would have kept quiet and pretended you still got it, never might you have some guts, I repect you for that at least.

BTW someone asked me yesterday have you any idea how a young puppy dog knows how to wee up a lamp or a tree, its owner never taught it, I haven't a clue, does anyone know.

Now here is the acid test for Donny, does anyone want a second-hand KMA, it's going to drop to half it's cost, hell what's half of nothing, he might as well just give it away to a child in Toy Or Us.

Hell I took a sustained beating off some members on SZ when I bought my Audya but I held on to it, I didn't want to fall at the first fence.

Scott.... "Alone Again Naturally"

Tone
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336442 - 01/17/12 09:43 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll

Ian

Ian How do you do that, do you have a set of cards, can you give me this weekends winning lottery numbers for the UK. eeeeeeeehh eek2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336449 - 01/17/12 11:32 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Sorry to hear this Donny but heck it is not like you are losing out a lot of dosh. I tried to help Donny out ,even offered him my software for free but he frankly admitted it was all a bit too complicated to get it going.

I still think the Micro is the perfect add-on to any Yamaha keyboard, certainly at the price you are paying in the States. I also think ,as I mentioned in my other tread you should at least consider hooking it up properly to your (yahama) keyboard, and alternatively getting my resources. I am in touch with Larry who should get one this week and will work out with him the correct settings for such a hook-up and publish them on my webpages. I am willing to wager a fair amount of dosh that not many will want to part with the Mikro having done the aforesaid, but time will show us all the wiser.....

As to Donny's sale, well my friend if you want a donkey-ride don't go and get yourself a horse !! (.....he knows I mean well................)

regards
John Smies

#336450 - 01/17/12 11:38 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

Ian

Ian How do you do that, do you have a set of cards, can you give me this weekends winning lottery numbers for the UK. eeeeeeeehh eek2

LOL! Tony, if you've been around this forum long enough, you'd know Donny has form. rotfl

#336452 - 01/17/12 11:58 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: 124]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: 124

Ian

LOL! Tony, if you've been around this forum long enough, you'd know Donny has form. rotfl

Like I said 124 I will give Donny one thing he is not scared of telling us he is selling it, most people would just roll over and say nothing, 10 out of 10 Donny for danlgy bits. What we do in the UK if we are buying a new KB, is go into the music shop, sit down and play it loud for about 4 hrs, just until the rest of the customers have had enough and them let them make you mind up for you. Most will be kind and say it sounds good, you just have a different way of doing things, that OK but a bit costly.

#336453 - 01/18/12 01:03 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: 124]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Donny there are those who believe in you and because they do they have made plans to buy a keyboard sight-un-seen; taking and respecting your opinion.

Quote: “Great sounding little unit, sadly not fitting in for my needs.” This is not good enough you need to explain your reasons why.

John C.

#336456 - 01/18/12 02:53 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Ian

Ha ha, Tony...nothing mysterious...just a case of history repeating itself.

The sad part is that there were those, unfamiliar with this person's (a senior member, no less) track record, and who were reading the glowing earlier reports, and, not having the opportunity to try one out, may have placed an order.

However, knowing Donny for as long as I have, there was certainly no mal intent on his part.

Ian

#336457 - 01/18/12 02:53 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
We all have different needs as well as expectations. I think Donny is fast paced, and demands near instant gratifation for a fast paced show.

Others, like myself, playing three times a week with different setups, can afford to bide my time with a new piece of gear until I am comfortable with it to include it in my setup.

I don't take Donny's turn about as being insincere. I think he goes into it with optimism, really trying to like it. On the otherhand, when he makes a decision to dump it, he does so with the same flair and honesty.

Different strokes.

Bernie

#336461 - 01/18/12 05:02 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Bernie9]

By Bernie
“I don't take Donny's turn about as being insincere. I think he goes into it with optimism, really trying to like it. On the other hand, when he makes a decision to dump it, he does so with the same flair and honesty.”

This subject is not about being sincere, optimism or honesty, it is about responsibility. I like Donny he is a alright guy with good talent, I am not trying to make him less in any way, but when someone expresses his views; opinions that might effects another’s decision, he has taken at advantage of what Nigel has created, this forum. I believe, at least for me, that when I enter into this forum that I should govern myself with certain guide lines; one of those guidelines is responsibility.

I hate when others use topics to bash another member, even if their posts are laced with clever wording there no missing their intent. I like Donny with all his ways but I can also hate something that he might do; As a man I find him solid; as a musician I feel HE IS GOOD.

My comments are not directed against him, they are directed the subject being discussed. If we were to decide the value of a man and his ways by what he may have done wrong in our eyes we set ourselves up to be judged by the same criteria; then not one of us would be worth very much – and so ends friendship and getting along.

He told me how great the Korg Micro Arranger is -- so now tell me why it does not fit his needs. What I am asking for the rest of the story.

Sorry if I went on too long, John C.

#336462 - 01/18/12 05:22 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Well taken John.
Donny has been a SZ friend of mine for over ten years. I always like to hear his take on something, but I don't count on his first opinion being his last.

OTOH I too would be interested in what he didn't like about it. Mine will be in tomorrow, and you can bet I will not have an opinion until I fully explore it. Since my expectations are realistic, I seriously doubt I will be disappionted.

#336464 - 01/18/12 06:16 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

Look guys Donny has provided you all with some fantastic demos in did quick sticks on the KMA just to show you how it could be done, a bit like Jack Cannon on the Audya, so don’t knock him too hard. He has a mind of his own and not all that deep pockets which appears to be filled with fun money, he works hard on gigging at an alarming rate, no doubt away from his family every night, so he is entitled to spend his money how he feels.

What’s next Donny !!!!

Hammond B3, the other end of the Richter scale, with an old rhythm unit.

Tony

#336465 - 01/18/12 06:21 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Hey Tony
Uncalled for. I am the last to knock anyone.

#336468 - 01/18/12 06:42 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Bernie9]
Tony Hughes Offline

I am sure you didn't Bernie and never would.

Tony

#336484 - 01/18/12 09:01 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Hello fellow SZ'ers.....at this time after giving it deep thought and an in-depth consultation with my mentor Fran Carango I have decided to keep the Korg microARRANGER for now. It sounds TOO good to let it go just for one of my in the moment spurts of lunacy & indecisiveness. Thanx to everyone for their help also.
With NAMM starting tomorrow who knows what will turn up. But for now I know I have a solid backup with the KMA that's for sure.

#336488 - 01/18/12 09:10 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Haha, that's because you were probably thinking of going back to a Yamaha and that would just not sit well with Fran!!!!

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Hello fellow SZ'ers.....at this time after giving it deep thought and an in-depth consultation with my mentor Fran Carango I have decided to keep the Korg microARRANGER for now. It sounds TOO good to let it go just for one of my in the moment spurts of lunacy & indecisiveness. Thanx to everyone for their help also.
With NAMM starting tomorrow who knows what will turn up. But for now I know I have a solid backup with the KMA that's for sure.

Edited by kbrkr (01/18/12 09:11 AM)

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#336489 - 01/18/12 09:31 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

I think the real proof of the instrument's usefulness/validity will lie in Fran's assessment of his own new microArranger.

If it is a keeper for Fran, it must be good, because he rarely wastes money on an instrument that won't provide a permanent useful addition to what he has already.

Time will tell...the saga continues.

Ian

#336490 - 01/18/12 09:41 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: kbrkr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: kbrkr
Haha, that's because you were probably thinking of going back to a Yamaha and that would just not sit well with Fran!!!!

You could not be any more incorrect.....Fran, Dave & myself have used on stage almost every arranger KB on the market....and we can make anyone of them sound fantastic....
We always tinker with new gear all the time with NO allegiance to any of them....what works for the moment is what we use...
NAMM 2012 starts tomorrow and who knows what will bring? The three of us learn from each other and that makes it fun.

#336491 - 01/18/12 09:55 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

I think you and Fran should be working with John Smies and let him help you both get the maximum out of your microArrangers, before you decide to return them (or whatever).

Ian

#336493 - 01/18/12 10:00 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
The three of us learn from each other and that makes it fun.

Making it Fun ! grin :

#336494 - 01/18/12 10:00 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

I think you and Fran should be working with John Smies and let him help you both get the maximum out of your microArrangers, before you decide to return them (or whatever).

Ian

No thank you, ....with over 100 years of professional performing experience between the 3 of us I know we can do whatever is needed to get the job done..

#336495 - 01/18/12 10:06 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Yes, Donny, but Mr. Smies has a very professional approach as well..you guys could learn a lot from his expertise.

He knows Korg far better than you three (he's lived with the instruments), so you should use his resources.

Just sayin'...I'd hate to see you send the instruments back without exploring all avenues.

Ian

#336497 - 01/18/12 10:14 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Scottyee

Making it Fun ! grin :

Who is who Scott?

#336498 - 01/18/12 10:15 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

Yes, Donny, but Mr. Smies has a very professional approach as well..you guys could learn a lot from his expertise.

He knows Korg far better than you three (he's lived with the instruments), so you should use his resources.

Just sayin'...I'd hate to see you send the instruments back without exploring all avenues.

Ian

Ian please let it go..I'm dropping the subject thank you for your concern.

#336499 - 01/18/12 10:18 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

No problem, Donny...just trying to help you guys out a bit.

No harm done. It's just that Mr. Smies has helped so many players already....his stuff is supposed to be excellent!

Ian

#336502 - 01/18/12 10:46 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

When is Fran expecting his microArranger?

Or, did he get it already?

Ian

#336503 - 01/18/12 10:50 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Scottyee]
124 Offline

Making it Fun ! grin :

+10 dancers

#336504 - 01/18/12 10:58 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
john smies Offline

Ian

It is not for lack of offering.................

regards
John

#336509 - 01/18/12 11:23 AM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Some people just want to do things their own way, I guess, John.

I'd hate to see them return or sell instruments that could have been made to sound at their best with just a little touch of expertise.

Ian

#336514 - 01/18/12 12:04 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Saswick Offline

Loc: Garstang, Preston, Lancashire,...
Hi Donny

Glad you decided to keep the micro I went out yesterday and bought one on the strenth of your recommendation (LOL). I'm led to believe one of the first in the UK. Seriously I have had a good day sorting and adapting the styles to match as close as I can to the Pa2x styles we use normally.

The rig is now MicroArranger + Harmony M + Shure WH20, first gig tomorrow. I'll do my best to record as much as I can and "IF" it sounds Ok I'll post the results (Fingers Crossed)

Having owned Korg keyboards for many years the operating system wasn't to much of a problem though not having a touch screen certainly was a change. Up to now the small keys are not proving a problem at all.

Doing a direct comparison with some of the styles on the Pa2x, about half a dozen of the styles we use are the same on both boards, to my ears there is very little difference which is pleasant suprise it makes the change over a lot simpler.

I'll see what tomorrow brings

Regards

Col

Edited by Saswick (01/18/12 12:11 PM)

#336516 - 01/18/12 12:27 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Ian,
by sounds of things it might have been a spur of the moment decision to sell.

Sorry Donny, you can speak for yourself, but i think maybe you've been getting a bit frustrated over a particular issue.

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/336124/2/KORG_help_to_assign_a_leslie_r

I for one, every now & again do a bit of a dummy spit & wonder why I bother when I can't do something I want.
I pack the dam thing up & don't go near it for a week or until such time as I have a brainstorm & attack it from a different angle. I don't dare sell my keyboard, as I may not be allowed to replace it haahaa.

The leslie issue, no one to date has been able to help.

http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/336124/2/KORG_help_to_assign_a_leslie_r

Ian

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#336520 - 01/18/12 12:59 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
Well, he is looking for a PA800 too.

#336521 - 01/18/12 01:00 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Saswick]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Saswick
Hi Donny

Glad you decided to keep the micro I went out yesterday and bought one on the strenth of your recommendation (LOL). I'm led to believe one of the first in the UK. Seriously I have had a good day sorting and adapting the styles to match as close as I can to the Pa2x styles we use normally.

The rig is now MicroArranger + Harmony M + Shure WH20, first gig tomorrow. I'll do my best to record as much as I can and "IF" it sounds Ok I'll post the results (Fingers Crossed)

Having owned Korg keyboards for many years the operating system wasn't to much of a problem though not having a touch screen certainly was a change. Up to now the small keys are not proving a problem at all.

Doing a direct comparison with some of the styles on the Pa2x, about half a dozen of the styles we use are the same on both boards, to my ears there is very little difference which is pleasant suprise it makes the change over a lot simpler.

I'll see what tomorrow brings

Regards

Col

Col...Congrats on you new KMA clap ...I'm glad I changed my mind also..it sounds so good. Looks like you wont need help setting up as you are already familiar with the KORG OS...
I wish you Good Luck...you'll be surprised on what that Lil' unit can do.
Please Keep us posted

#336523 - 01/18/12 01:08 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: rikkisbears]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: rikkisbears
Hi Ian,
by sounds of things it might have been a spur of the moment decision to sell.Sorry Donny, you can speak for yourself, but i think maybe you've been getting a bit frustrated over a particular issue.

Rikki you hit it right on the head darthvader .....& I also appreciate all your help also thank you...I have no patience with gear which is nothing new.. whistle in fact the scenario inspired me to bring the KMA into the studio and tweak/edit a few styles make some very good performances to my liking for stage use I'm now halfway done with my setup......for me at this time the KMA is going top make a solid backup KB.

#336528 - 01/18/12 01:31 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]

Thanks Donny

(BIG SMILE) John C.

#336529 - 01/18/12 01:40 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
john smies Offline

Some people just want to do things their own way, I guess, John.

I'd hate to see them return or sell instruments that could have been made to sound at their best with just a little touch of expertise.

Ian

You are quite right there Ian. And people know me by now and where to find me if they think I could be of use. As I mentioned before my expertise on the Korg keyboards tends to be exaggerated I feel, but on the other hand there are many others who could no doubt benefit from it.
I hope to sort out the " hooking up your Korg Micro to a major keyboard " tomorrow and will explain on the forum. And of course the merits of using the Micro in conjunction with either monitors or the amplification of e.g. the Tyros or whichever main arranger keyboard that you have got.

regards,
John Smies

#336533 - 01/18/12 01:55 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: bruno123]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: bruno123
Thanks Donny

(BIG SMILE) John C.

John your very welcome !

#336535 - 01/18/12 02:02 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: rikkisbears]
ianmcnll Offline

Hi Ian,
by sounds of things it might have been a spur of the moment decision to sell.

I for one, every now & again do a bit of a dummy spit & wonder why I bother when I can't do something I want.
I pack the dam thing up & don't go near it for a week or until such time as I have a brainstorm & attack it from a different angle. I don't dare sell my keyboard, as I may not be allowed to replace it haahaa.

The leslie issue, no one to date has been able to help.

Yes, it certainly did sound like a spur of the moment decision, Rikki, and Donny has done these before on other instruments, but, thankfully, he has come to his senses and decided to give the instrument a good honest try.

It is strange for the Leslie issue...I have run into a similar situation with an older Yamaha setup, where I wanted both Leslie and Overdrive/distortion and was unable to get both to my satisfaction, and had to come to terms with the fact it wasn't going to happen.

Considering the microArranger has so many other excellent features (Scott Yee has been telling me about his keyboard), it appears Donny would have been going to "throw the baby out with the bath water", to use a common Canadian expression.

Time is of the essence with a new instrument, but patience is a close second as I have learned over many years of dealing with arrangers, clients and my own personal keyboards.

Donny is a passionate and excitable fellow, and sometimes he gets exasperated with a seemingly unsolvable, and clearly, a very important issue, but perhaps John Smies, our resident Korg expert (and programmer), or Fran, Donny's knowledgeable mentor, will be able to find a suitable workaround.

Ian

#336536 - 01/18/12 02:10 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Scottyee]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

Making it Fun ! grin :

Fran, Dave and Donny

#336537 - 01/18/12 02:11 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
Dnj Offline

[quote=rikkisbears]will be able to find a suitable workaround.
Ian

Problem is solved thank you Col

#336575 - 01/18/12 06:30 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Donny,
that's great.
If you get a chance, just like to know if it was fixed by tweaking the actual sound, or if you had too many effects running at same time or what.

Don't need actual details.

Hate unsolved puzzles. haahaa.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#336578 - 01/18/12 06:40 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: rikkisbears]
Dnj Offline

Hi Donny,
that's great.
If you get a chance, just like to know if it was fixed by tweaking the actual sound, or if you had too many effects running at same time or what.

Don't need actual details.

Hate unsolved puzzles. haahaa.

Rikki you got mail..

#336579 - 01/18/12 06:46 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: ianmcnll]
rikkisbears Offline

Hi Ian,
regrettably neither John Smies nor myself were able to help. I personally don't do a great deal in the way of tweaking/editing sounds or performances etc, in general I'm quite happy with what's onboard,. I waste all of my time messing around with styles ( as you may be aware ,haahaa) . Unfortunately even though I tried to help Donny, I wasn't really any help.

Fortunately Col appears to have come to the rescue.

but perhaps John Smies, our resident Korg expert (and programmer), or Fran, Donny's knowledgeable mentor, will be able to find a suitable workaround.

Ian

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#336580 - 01/18/12 06:54 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Thanks Donny

[/quote]

Rikki you got mail.. [/quote]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#336581 - 01/18/12 07:33 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
I predicted this although he kept it longer than I thought. It's good we can still depend on some things in this world like taxes, death and Donny sticking with Yamaha. Donny has Yamaha blood in his veins. Donny uses what works for him and it works for him very well. Keep it up my friend.

Tom

#336584 - 01/18/12 07:54 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Dnj]
ianmcnll Offline

Not sure if you caught it, Tom, but since the initial posting, Donny has decided to stay with the microArranger.

I'm not sure what is going to happen to his PSR-S910, but as far as I know, it's still in his kit.

Ian

#336588 - 01/18/12 08:37 PM Re: KORG microARRANGER For Sale [Re: Tom Cavanaugh]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tom Cavanaugh
I predicted this although he kept it longer than I thought. It's good we can still depend on some things in this world like taxes, death and Donny sticking with Yamaha. Donny has Yamaha blood in his veins. Donny uses what works for him and it works for him very well. Keep it up my friend.

Tommy Thanx....S910 is still my main ax........
KMA is becoming my goto solid backup
we'll see what NAMM brings this week also...

take care

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online