SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#336563 - 01/18/12 05:04 PM Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
New Korg Keyboard Owners:

If you go to Korg's web site here, you will find a place to register
and Korg will then extend your keyboard warranty free for a second year.
You will then be asked to complete a brief survey and to give information including:
keyboard model, serial number, selling dealer, and purchase date.
Registration must be made by the original purchaser only.
Also, the warranty is non- transferable. grin

micro-ARRANGER owners: Be sure to select the following from the drop down menu:

MAR1 - PORTABLE ARRANGER 61 MINI-KEYS

You will then receive an email to confirm your product registration.
A big thanks to Korg for the nice warranty extension gift.

thanks to Bob Hendershot for the heads up about this. wink

Scott smile

#336565 - 01/18/12 05:31 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
More warranty is always a good thing...especially when it's free!

Ian

#336586 - 01/18/12 08:15 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi,
you guys are lucky, we get 1 year over here.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#336592 - 01/18/12 10:07 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
In fact, there was an announcement in the box with my PA3X saying that if you register online you get an extra year.
I think you have 30 days to do it.
DonM

#336593 - 01/18/12 10:27 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi Guy and Gals

Don't that just want to make you go out and buy two, one for each year or one for each hand,would feel much better. Any excuse will to justify buying one. Here in the UK if you buy a new car you get 3 years warranty and you don't fill in any forms. Nothing would make me buy one of those little things, curpal tunnel looming or Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I'll stick to the biggest KB ever made the Audya and there you go!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#336594 - 01/18/12 10:45 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Tony, how many years free warranty coverage
did Ketron give you on your Audya? juggle

#336595 - 01/18/12 10:49 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Tony Hughes]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Hi Guy and Gals

Don't that just want to make you go out and buy two, one for each year or one for each hand,would feel much better. Any excuse will to justify buying one. Here in the UK if you buy a new car you get 3 years warranty and you don't fill in any forms. Nothing would make me buy one of those little things, curpal tunnel looming or Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I'll stick to the biggest KB ever made the Audya and there you go!

Tony, I don't have a little one; I have a BIG one, PA3X that is, and the free extended warranty works for it too.
Don

#336596 - 01/18/12 10:55 PM Re: Free 2 Year Warranty for New Korg Keyboard Owners! [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

-1 year warranty on a Ketron, buying a Ketron is like doing a job for nothing and bringing your own dinner (lunch), and if you buy a Ketron from the USA and take it out the country ask Skude. He's had the top off more times than I have had hot dinners. And that why DonM's got a Korg a man clearly with brains between his ears, unlike me. Still got to say that Toccatta can't be done on a Pa3x, never mind who here wants to play like that...

Happy days!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online