SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#333275 - 11/09/11 02:54 PM Re: Need a little help,please. [Re: Bernie9]
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Bernie-Thanks for the explanation. I have set up using the two cables to connect from the 6500 to the Compact. I have not tried the mike yet as I have to buy the right cable. I only had a quick playaround last night, but I cant get a good piano sound. They all sound "tinney" Have you any suggestions. Would appreciate any advice as I hope to use all my settings in a gig coming up in the next few weeks.Time was limited yesterday as we had a terrific storm here, but my roof is still on. Cheers. Jean.

#333281 - 11/10/11 02:58 AM Re: Need a little help,please. [Re: Jean Olivia]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Try one cable from Mono output from kb to 1/4 inch jack on right side of Bose. Make sure the switch is down and not on guitar. The sound should more or less duplicate your kb sound.

It certainly should not sound tinny.

Bernie

#333304 - 11/10/11 09:12 PM Re: Need a little help,please. [Re: Bernie9]
Jean Olivia Offline

Loc: Melbourne Victoria Australia
Bernie - I will try that out -I think that is what Gary suggested in a post I read. I got the right cable for the mike today, also a special music stand that will move the music closer to me, and also hold a light. There should be no stopping me now.Thank you for your helpful replies.I am so glad that I have the forum to refer to. Cheers. Jean Olivia.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online