abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Link on the Wersi Forum here

Enjoy

Bill

#332160 - 10/02/11 11:39 AM Re: Demo [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

Oh hell Bill what a terrible disappointment and such a long wait to be disappointed at the end of, I can’t think why anyone would want to go out and buy one buy one and this is their top man doing the demo. It didn’t sound like any Wersi I have ever heard, in fact it doesn’t sound like a Wersi, like you have been saying all along the Wing has nothing to do with Wersi perhaps in part it should. Close up the design looks wooden, sorry Bill even at £2500 it isn’t floating my boat.
Thanks for posting it, I would like to know what others think even if there is only me and you interested in Wersi.
Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#332164 - 10/02/11 01:46 PM Re: Demo [Re: Tony Hughes]
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Bill,

Oh hell Bill what a terrible disappointment and such a long wait to be disappointed at the end of, I can’t think why anyone would want to go out and buy one buy one and this is their top man doing the demo. It didn’t sound like any Wersi I have ever heard, in fact it doesn’t sound like a Wersi, like you have been saying all along the Wing has nothing to do with Wersi perhaps in part it should. Close up the design looks wooden, sorry Bill even at £2500 it isn’t floating my boat.
Thanks for posting it, I would like to know what others think even if there is only me and you interested in Wersi.
Regards

Tony

I thought it sounded pretty good to be honest. Granted it's just a video demo.., you're really not going to know how well it sounds until you play it yourself. I thought the solo sounds were very nice as well.

To me the styles sounded decent because they were less busy than some other keyboards.., thus leaving you more room to play your own melody. I hate it when keyboards have styles that are so damn busy you feel like you're fighting the style for the spotlight.

My biggest complaint about this arranger is the design. Who in the hell made the decision to put the arranger controls so far away from the player? They need to be on the lower panel closer to the player..., or at least under the screen.

Edited by squeak_D (10/02/11 01:47 PM)
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#332170 - 10/02/11 03:52 PM Re: Demo [Re: abacus]
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Sounded pretty good to me. Some really great sounds on there for sure.

Regards
James.

#332180 - 10/02/11 09:57 PM Re: Demo [Re: Irishacts]
Tony Hughes Offline

Well we will see if your views get turned into sales thats what matters to the Wersi people whoever they are.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#332189 - 10/03/11 03:44 AM Re: Demo [Re: Tony Hughes]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
It is not really "breathtaking".no competition fore the new Korg and Yamaha mid range keyboards.
I think also that the recording isn't good done,very hars.

Impuls

Edited by Impuls (10/03/11 04:01 AM)

#332191 - 10/03/11 04:48 AM Re: Demo [Re: Impuls]
Tony Hughes Offline

Two all so far, any more comments!

Tony

#332202 - 10/03/11 08:40 AM Re: Demo [Re: Tony Hughes]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Two all so far, any more comments!

Tony

I am with James,

It sounds really good, espescially for my traditional european ears. The sounds have body. Still sad tough that some of the innovative things from OAS are missing in these models.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#332204 - 10/03/11 08:54 AM Re: Demo [Re: Impuls]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Impuls
It is not really "breathtaking".no competition fore the new Korg and Yamaha mid range keyboards.
I think also that the recording isn't good done,very hars.

Impuls

I agree. It isn't that it sounds "bad"...it just doesn't measure up to what's being made by Yamaha and Korg.

Still, I am sure there will be those who will like that kind of sound, and the instrument should serve them well.

Ian

#332228 - 10/03/11 05:00 PM Re: Demo [Re: abacus]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada

Hello everyone . I am new to this forum...I played both Yamaha and Korg arrangers and to me I would take this Pegasus over any Yamaha arranger...I am talking about playing live.I think it's got more punch for live playing...I even like the styles from what I heard...I would like to hear more...Don't get me wrong..\i like some Yamaha sounds, but everything is over processed.

MIKIMIKI

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online