SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#319911 - 03/22/11 11:15 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
thats some outstanding work there telmo. The T4 is an incredible instrument but in the hands of someone that knows what they are doing its crazy good.

SP.

That sums it up in a nut shell! SP where are you in the UK.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#319958 - 03/23/11 12:29 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Telmo]
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Telmo, Thank you for such a beautiful and excellent
rendition of one of my very favorite pieces of music both to listen and to sing, my good man, I am "BLOWN AWAY" by your performance, again Thank you
Tony Rome

#319962 - 03/23/11 01:04 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Telmo]
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Wow !!

I Just lost my socks !!

All I can say is you have talent + .

If you are not a great producer of both music and visuals , then I need to have my head examined smile

How do you do it ! , well like I said , you have talent.

NO ----- It goes beyond that , you have a gift.

Thank you for posting , I look forward to more laugh

Gary

#319972 - 03/23/11 03:36 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Telmo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WOW! Another, absolutely fabulous production. I played this one for my wife, who loves Andrew Lloyd Webber's songs, and she just about broke into tears. She said that YOUR composition of this classic was much better than the original. I tend to agree with her.

I believe the irony of your submissions to the forum is that when I close my eyes and listen to the many songs you're recently posted I can readily visualize an entire orchestra--especially when I hear them on a 5.1-surround sound system. They're the best of the best.

On behalf of all of those who love arranger keyboards, thank you very, very much for your tireless efforts.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#319991 - 03/23/11 06:58 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Tony Hughes]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Wish to Thank for the kind comments:
TONY ROME,thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Best regards.
Jedi(GARY), Thank you dear, I'm grateful by your very kind comments.
Travlin'easy(GARY) Thank you both, you and your wife for having enjoyed the video. I'm honoured by your high remarks. All the best.

Ps. Dnj, just like you said: "....I'm still in a Celtic sought of mood...." Right now I'm working on a Celtic tune called "Elan" by Secret Garden. On Tyros4 there is a style named "CelticDance" which I think was created specially for that kind of tune. I wish to post it in a week or so. I just hope it pleases you. Recently I've watched Leigh Wilbraham Playing that on Youtube and it really inspired me to try to learn it as well.
Regards. Telmo.

#320067 - 03/24/11 03:39 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Tony Hughes]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
tony i am based in the Westmidlands, Birmingham

#320070 - 03/24/11 04:24 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
tony i am based in the Westmidlands, Birmingham

East Manchester me Splading.

Thanks

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320247 - 03/26/11 06:11 PM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Bravo! Bravo!
Beautifully done. Great choice of sounds, Great arranging and orchestration.
Well played my friend......

Thank you very much for doing that song..not only is it super to listen to, it really shows waht an arranger can do when played correctly in that kind of music. And it certainly shows the T4 is up to the task...

Another fun one to do might be' No matter what' ???

#320272 - 03/27/11 04:11 AM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: leeboy]
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi LEE,
Thank you so much for the kind comments and I'm glad you enjoyed it. In fact, it was a great learning experience to me working on these 2 ALW's tunes, well thanks to you, because at that time, I didn't know much about his compositions specially here in my Country. Best regards, and happy playing. Telmo.

#320275 - 03/27/11 06:42 AM Re: “Music of the Night”-ALW- on Tyros4 – to Lee S [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Your welcome. I'm glad a lttle of my taste in music rubbed off on you and you enjoy it.

Of course one thing that is very important...on this style of music it is extremely important to have a keyboard with top notch sound, as you really do hear the sound, unlike some other types where it does not matter as much. (I have been saying this for years)

No one would love to go to orchestra performances if most of the instuments sounded poorly, or had problems!

T4, for this type of music may very well be the best currently available in an arranger (without using PC sounds systems).

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online