SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#319831 - 03/21/11 10:27 PM Re: New Found Feature On Audya [Re: Bernie9]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Tony
That is awesome to hear but pray tell, how one is to discover these gems then. I would gladly pay for videos or manuals if available. I have seen some of the 6 AJ has on YouTube. That was a help.

I remember when I was one of the first to buy a Technics KN7000. The members of SZ Technics were busy for years, swapping info back and forth.

I have learned the basics but there is so much more.

Bernie

Bernie,

You are right it's a beast the Audya, it's just the way Ketron are, they make a KB and then they write the manual, well thats what they call it. I think you just need years now to find all the things you can do with it, have you got the time Bernie thats the question. How old your photo!!!!!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#319843 - 03/22/11 02:40 AM Re: New Found Feature On Audya [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Tony
Ha ha,you must be joking. The photo is a month old and even if I am 69, it shouldn't take me the rest of my life if there is decent documentation.

If we had a nucleus of members to participate, AJ's videos and supplemental manuals could form the basic information. Then we could barnstorm features, one by one. Only if we had more participation. We can learn much more from each other than individually.

Bernie

#320183 - 03/26/11 01:24 AM Re: New Found Feature On Audya [Re: Bernie9]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bernie,

There are a handful of Audya owners on SZ about 8 max, I think you will just have to work your way around the Audya, I play a 20 rank up out of the floor wurlitzer, it has no manual, and every time you play it it sounds different, the Audya is like that, and at 69 I think you need to get a move on learning all the Audya tricks, I'm only two years behind you, have to now and get on the Audya, bye!

Cheers Bernie.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320228 - 03/26/11 12:39 PM Re: New Found Feature On Audya [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
To each his own, but for me, I shall rely on AJ and/or Ketron to make sure every function is covered, if it takes the rest of my life, as it well may. In the meantime, I will persist in my own discoveries, as unscientific and random as it is.

Bernie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online