Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#320104 - 03/25/11 04:06 AM Music Store at Musikmesse
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK

#320182 - 03/26/11 01:08 AM Re: Music Store at Musikmesse [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

It's demos we want now, T4 has set the bar so high can Wersi do it, Nah! never in the manner of man!

Tony

Bill read this about our beloved!

http://www.jazzhooves.com/2010/07/wersi-back-again/

Edited by Tony Hughes (03/26/11 01:11 AM)
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#320206 - 03/26/11 08:36 AM Re: Music Store at Musikmesse [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tony

There is more in the world then the Wing.

Music Store will be featuring video on all the different equipment during the show.

The article in the link was posted before Music Store had decided what it was going to do with the Wersi Brand Name, and pretty much the opposite has happened to what was said in it.

BTW What is this obsession with the Wing, Peter has already said he will bring one down to you so that you can try it, so just try it, then you won’t need to wait for any demos as you will have first-hand experience that you can pass on to other SZ members.

As I have said before contact Music Store and/or its Wersi service partners if you want more details, as I have no interest in the Wing whatsoever, but as other SZ members probably have, if I come across anything that might be of interest to them I post it.

Bill

#320219 - 03/26/11 09:51 AM Re: Music Store at Musikmesse [Re: abacus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Bill,

I allways thought the Wersi sounds were unique but their ability to keep producing their products well make your own mind up. I thought the Wing was going to blow us all away, from whats this article says it doesn't look that good.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online