SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#3200 - 10/03/03 07:34 AM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh ok! Thanks Tek!

#3201 - 10/08/03 08:22 AM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just sold my AKAI AX-60. Now all that's left is to sell my OMNI.

#3202 - 10/10/03 11:54 AM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

ah yes lisdexia. I remember her well. That bitch went out for a pack of Marlboro's one day and never came back. Gave her a 50 too! LOL if anybody sees that bitch tell her that she can keep the smokes, but I want my change back. And um...tell her I miss her too. Symbolically, not many chicks out there with an oxidized brown paint 69 Ford Pinto packing a 427 DOHC twin 4 barrel.
I know I know...they didn't make a brown oxidized Pinto in 69 yet, or any with a motor that could use up a half tank of fuel to start the engine, but lisdexia had one!
Paul,
Start collecting patch cables. You're going to need them. Also, you wont need too much floor space, it's wall space is what you're gonna need!

[This message has been edited by Morphamatik (edited 10-10-2003).]

#3203 - 10/10/03 12:09 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wall space?

#3204 - 10/10/03 12:48 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Wallspace....
That's what you'll need if you're hanging out with lysdexia.

-ED-

#3205 - 10/10/03 12:56 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wall space with a modular yes, unless you plan on putting it all stacked on a table for it to fall off backwards when you plug in a patch cable. make sure you have lots of foam on the floor for when the modules go crashing to the ground.
Yes, typically, modulars go up against the wall so they can get plugged in without falling over, yeah you know, just like lysdexia likes it!

#3206 - 10/10/03 01:33 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
tekminus Offline

My modulars never fall over, no matter how hard I push the mouse.

-tek

#3207 - 10/10/03 01:37 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
Well Morph,
Synthesizers.com modulars come with cabinets and the modules are held in place by screws. So the risk of the modules falling out is pretty low.

But it's a good idea to place a modular synth against the wall anyway. For stability. Pluging cables in and out can move it around quite a bit.

-ED-

#3208 - 10/10/03 02:01 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah of course...I was picturing the older moog type in the independant cabinetry.

Oh yeah, if you see that bipolar bitch, give her a good $50 grudge plugging for me, against the wall of course, and don't give her more than 5 bucks at a time or she'll bail

#3209 - 10/10/03 11:42 PM Re: Cleaning House (cleaning my studio)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I have a large desk that is a against a wall so I should not have any problems. Incadently I thought the .com cabinets came with rubber feet to keep them from moving around.

BTW: lisdexia is just my way of saying dislexia. I don't know who this crazy womanis you are all talking about. Must be a freak.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online