Okay well I have taken the frist steps to owning a modular synthesizer. Sold off my ARP AXXE on Ebay. YEAH! One down two more too go. Once those are gone, I will be able to concetrate on organizeing my studio to make way for my new .com synth. I will finnly have the synthesizer that I have been looking for to allow me to get back into electronic music, and analog synthesis.

.com Plug! Okay well after a long hard search and going thorugh tons of other gaer I have finnaly settled on buying a modualr synthesizer from Synthesizers.com. Mainly becuse I have always loved modualr synths from my frist hearing of one on Switched on Bach. Ilove the sound that a modualr synth makes and that it is not like anything else. The real reason for going with a .com synth is because they are built just like the old Moog Modualr synths. Wood cabinets and lots of knobs and that warm sound they make.

If you have not herad of them or would like to learn more about them stop by the site at http://www.synthesizers.com and check them out.

Everything is done over the internet to keep the cost down. Plus there are no dealers, you buy direct from the Manufacturer. If you do buy one it will be well worth it.