SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#315745 - 02/08/11 06:00 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: Diki]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By: Diki
That always got a good laugh, as I came in dripping wet to start the next set...!

Yikes, do we really have to picture you in a wet t-shirt? We're still recovering from Fran smile (remember?).

smile smile

chas

#315746 - 02/08/11 06:03 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: rolandfan]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Be patient with your decisions. I had a Gilchrist F5 style mandolin, years ago, which I sold for a reasonable sum in 1993. I told myself I could get another one anytime. It's been, a few years since, and they command prices of $US20,000 plus now, if you can find one. lol so I took up the keyboard again , better decision anyway - for me.
BTW, my best mate got my tone deaf wife and other sundry items, but, I got a new wife( better model) in the end, who likes music - win, win. dance Now, just need to get the $$'s for a new keyboard hehe......

taz

#315757 - 02/08/11 07:29 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: rolandfan]
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

you get rid of your instrument just because a new model might be made? Rather extreme...

#315768 - 02/08/11 08:23 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: arranger_yes_pc_no]
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
How much did you save, 200-300 dollars? Wow I can't stand more than a week without my keyboards. Arrangers are either for work or pleasure, I would leave those speculations for business

I suspect there's been a naughty advice whistle Women are women...

PS Now be careful you don't spend that money on the new washing machine wink

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#315773 - 02/08/11 08:45 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: rolandfan]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Do NOT listen to your wife......at least not until all the credit cards are maxed out and the house is in foreclosure; THEN you could ask her to see if her parents might float you a loan. The truth is, they don't want us to have any fun, and look for any excuse to punish us (sometimes just for something we MIGHT do in the future). Why else would they make us eat broccoli and tofu, or go to see a Broadway musical, or go to church during a NFL playoff game, or buy a minivan, etc. We need to stand up for our rights. Whoops, gotta go. My wife's calling me to dinner. Hope she at least put a little butter on that broccoli.

chas

#315790 - 02/08/11 09:54 AM Re: why ive skipped yamaha psr s910 [Re: rolandfan]
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
I basically got back what I paid for it
2 years ago. I think it was a wise time to sell.
Besides I need the money now for a trip to asia.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online