Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#311426 - 08/03/10 12:38 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Ciao David
I have also reply on lionstracs forum: http://www.lionstracs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=54&p=127#p127

First look on asrock Bios IF the Hard disk is display, just press the F11 key on PS2 qverty keyboard, must shown the all drivers connected.
IF no one HD is displayed, the MS will never booting..
Open on bottom the HD and check if the powercord and sata cable are connected OR then open the MS panel and check this cables too ( maybe they have changed the HD...)

First have to booting from the HD and then if all is working again, start to upgrade the hardware.
let me know...you have also my skype ID if you need online help
domenico

Hell guys this is like the HAL9000 computer in 2001 A Space Odyssey, it's a bloddy Keyboard, even the Audya plays first time switch on. Come on I am timing this, he needs it running in hours not days. Should it have been sent to him in this state.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#311427 - 08/03/10 01:00 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Tony..
This MS was on Stephen hands for many months, he posted also some nice videos with famous USA musicians, it mean that there the in LA the MS was working...

I dont know how stephen have returned back to David and what they made on the hard disk.

IF the MS is running, shown on display the Asrock Bios logo, the 2 MUTE Xrl Outs LED keys are RED ON, mean that the hardware system work.
Need now only to understand why the Mainboard will not reconize the Sata Hard disk and for that can never booting.
This is not my OS fault, for sure is some HD cables disconnected.
this is a standard PC hardware issue, nothing to do with the lionstracs Hardware and software.
Remember also that on MS/Groove you can buy where you like one standard 3.5" Sata HD, for less 30USD if you want and restore the OS in less 10 minute! ( just look the video demos)

How much will you cost to change the HD from audya and install the basic OS? http://www.ketron.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=209&Itemid=20&lang=eng

In 3 hour and 30 minute....I can prepare 5-6 HD on groove with installed 60Gb of data...

Your friend Perry from UK already buy the groove X-7 black too..just ask him.

#311428 - 08/03/10 03:25 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
Hi Dom, Fran, Bill

Im happy to report Mediastation is working. I connected the computer keyboard to the MS and hit F11 and booted from samsung hard disk.

The keyboard is working.
Nothing is wrong with it, it must have been set to boot from cd/dvd drive.

The sound quality is amazing, ive messed around with it for about an hour, this keyboard will keep me busy for a long time.

Thanks for the help.

#311429 - 08/03/10 03:33 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Hi Dom, Fran, Bill

Im happy to report Mediastation is working. I connected the computer keyboard to the MS and hit F11 and booted from samsung hard disk.

The keyboard is working.

The sound quality is amazing, ive messed around with it for about an hour, this keyboard will keep me busy for a long time.

Thanks for the help.

Good news David! compliments that you made it working again. ( I was sure that you made working it.. )
Tony..the MS-HAL9000 work on 2010 too..
Now just the new VGA card to insert and to install the new OS 4.3rev 2000... you have the last generation keyboard too.

#311430 - 08/03/10 04:09 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
Pearlss1977 Offline

Loc: Ocean County, New Jersey
Dom

How do i get access on your website, do i need special login info?

I have all the parts already to do the upgrade i will like to switch the main board- i have the 770 extreme 3. Pretty cool to have USB 3 on a keyboard.

Please let me know, u have my email or on ur forum.
Thanks

#311431 - 08/03/10 09:15 PM Re: Mediastation not booting
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Pearlss1977:
Hi Dom, Fran, Bill

The keyboard is working.

Thanks for the help.

Great news, I am glad to see you got it working, this is a good sign and speedy too, good luck with your MS, I am still looking at it.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online