SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#310615 - 05/04/10 03:00 PM external screen
miden Offline

Loc: The World
I have just been using the external screen function..Looks SOOOO good on a 24" monitor

One issue though, and I want to check if other users have the same.

The Edit, and Run ASIO buttons (F5 F6) are not accessible on the external screen using the mouse. The other tabs, ie patch selection etc all seem to work okay, it is just the F buttons don't seem to work.

Its not too bad as they still "physically" work when pressed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks

Dennis

EDITED TO ADD:

Has anyone also noticed Dolphin crashing a bit in OS 4.2?

I think this is Linux issue, so maybe a Linux Dolphin update is needed, and not from Dom??

Sometimes when I open it it crashes about 3 times, before becoming stable....

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 05-04-2010).]

#310616 - 05/04/10 04:20 PM Re: external screen
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Dennis.

Sounds great. Haven't tried my MS on an external display yet, but I have intentions of doing this very soon. So sorry I can't offer any feedback on the mouse not responding.

Quote:
Has anyone also noticed Dolphin crashing a bit in OS 4.2?
I think this is Linux issue, so maybe a Linux Dolphin update is needed, and not from Dom??
Sometimes when I open it it crashes about 3 times, before becoming stable....

Yes. Happens quite a bit for me but I never bother mentioning it because it's just a program running on Linux that has nothing to do with Lionstracs.

I was going to have a look at some point in the future to see if there was an update or something even better to replace it.

Cheers
James

#310617 - 05/04/10 04:49 PM Re: external screen
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Yes I was the same about not saying anything, as I did notice it from day 1 of the new OS, and more so as its a Linux issue and not Lionstracs.

But I was thinking that perhaps Dom should be made aware, particularly as the new OS upgrade distro is getting prepared. And if he knows, maybe 64 Studio can look at it.

I mean its not a major issue, but worth mentioning nonetheless, I thought

Dennis

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online