SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#289618 - 06/29/10 05:39 PM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
American Idol never exploits anyone....

This girl already has the backing, she is on a world tour..with success on the charts..
Maybe Two or three of the AI winners can claim the same...and they were hyped to the max....Where they sponsored by Yamaha?..

#289619 - 06/29/10 05:51 PM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
American Idol never exploits anyone....

This girl already has the backing, she is on a world tour..with success on the charts..
Maybe Two or three of the AI winners can claim the same...and they were hyped to the max....Where they sponsored by Yamaha?..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

oh BTw shall I continue?....
http://top40.about.com/od/americanidol/tp/top10americanidolalumni.htm

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-29-2010).]

#289620 - 06/29/10 06:31 PM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Fran Carango Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Idol

oh BTw shall I continue?....
http://top40.about.com/od/americanidol/tp/top10americanidolalumni.htm

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-29-2010).]

Like I said numbers 1,2 and 3 of the list equaled Nikki's success..and her success depends on a less popular audience base...
Let us revisit this post in another year and see who survived without all the hype..

As for AI popularity..I haven't watched it the last 2 seasons...The show absolutely exploits the contestants..especially the first few shows of a season...Heck I am not the only one that bailed out on AI....even the star of the show is moving on...

#289621 - 06/29/10 06:35 PM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Like I said numbers 1,2 and 3 of the list equaled Nikki's success..and her success depends on a less popular audience base...
Let us revisit this post in another year and see who survived without all the hype..

As for AI popularity..I haven't watched it the last 2 seasons...The show absolutely exploits the contestants..especially the first few shows of a season...Heck I am not the only one that bailed out on AI....even the star of the show is moving on...

yea after 10 seasons Simon Cowel moved on to make more Billions.....no TV show will ever match American Idol ratings ever.

Exploits?....hahahah

lets now forget how many millions of dollars IDOL GIVES BACK to their charity funds....READ
http://www.americanidol.com/idolgivesback/

#289622 - 06/29/10 10:36 PM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
She is backed by a real band, plays in real venues, and about the only blue you see in her audience are blue jeans. So who on SZ is topping that?

WWE is bigger!

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#289623 - 06/30/10 05:50 AM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
My first reaction... she's better looking than she is a great singer. But she's young and her voice will get better. She's not bad, she's good, but she is not a super star singer. Yet.

I wish her luck, anyone with such good looks and such confidence can have a fab package if her voice matures.

And I note... I just received a comp copy of M Magazine, a music mag, and she has a spotlight article!

#289624 - 06/30/10 08:32 AM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
I just received a comp copy of M Magazine, a music mag, and she has a spotlight article!

That's easily attainable for anyone in the PR business for the right price $$$

#289625 - 06/30/10 09:58 AM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
That's easily attainable for anyone in the PR business for the right price $$$

Yes, that is true, but the point is... somebody is promoting her bigtime. She's right along with some pretty big names in that mag.

#289626 - 06/30/10 10:19 AM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SemiLiveMusic:
Yes, that is true, but the point is... somebody is promoting her bigtime. She's right along with some pretty big names in that mag.

Lets see where she is a year or two from now & when ALL else fails, show some skin, it's ALL about Money $$$.. ...bottom line.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-30-2010).]

#289627 - 06/30/10 11:17 AM Re: Nikki Yanofsky
Fran Carango Offline

I don't think we will have to worry about her needing to show more skin...She comes across as the girl next door...

Maybe the AI girls with tattoos up and down their arms will have to show more skin..

Although a limited market audience wise..this girl is being promoted in the right light and venues...She seems to have the right people behind her...both the musicians and the promoters...

You are off on the prediction that she will be gone in a year...Her material alone will give her staying power...and the look she is maintaining now will preserve her popularity....

The more skin will be for the bimbos..

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online