SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#288142 - 06/12/10 06:50 PM Re: OS 4.3...
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by AFG Music:
now Diki does not answer, those simple questions.....

Give him time and he will, this ain't going away just yet.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#288143 - 06/12/10 06:58 PM Re: OS 4.3...
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Give him time and he will, this ain't going away just yet.

Damn it!!

#288144 - 06/13/10 02:42 AM Re: OS 4.3...
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Just for your know..
OS 4.3rev1977 is ready to download!
Enjoy!

#288145 - 06/13/10 03:01 AM Re: OS 4.3...
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
listen AFG you are talking in circles. Liontracs when they sold the MS keyboard up until version 04 i estimate were not selling styles that had been created in yamaha format by users and then packaged with the keyboard. They were selling actual yamaha styles that had been programmed by yamaha for their own arranger keyboards and then converted for use on the MS. Your attempt to fool anyone that it was just yamaha format styles being used on the MS is rediculous ! They were in yamaha format because they were yamaha styles !! Not user styles or original styles programmed by Dom or his employees for the MS!

this is what you said in relation to the court judgement about copyright concerning yamaha styles and remember the judgement was about the style data.

You said :

'so if Yamaha has claimed that Yamaha is first company which proposed copyright to rom styles,

what they mean?
that it is first time, and Yamaha is first company?
and why in 2008?
and why The Court’s judgment was the first in the world ?
and why only in China?

and read this part of Article:

The Court’s judgment was the first in the world to recognize that “Style Data is intellectual property that is subject to protection under copyright laws” and that “unauthorized copying of such Style Data is an infringement of copyrights.” Yamaha believes this judgment is an epoch-making legal development and holds the content of the settlement arbitrated by the Court in high regard since it recognizes virtually all of Yamaha’s assertions. Looking ahead, Yamaha will continue to work to respect and protect intellectual property and to take a resolute stand against the infringement of intellectual property rights.

----What does this mean?- '

If thats not a question about the court judgement and its meaning then what is it ???????????????

Lets cut to the chase AND ANSWER ME THIS, HAS DOM EVER IN THE PAST SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY YAMAHA ARRANGER STYLES (style data the format is irrelevant) FROM EXISTING YAMAHA ARRANGER PRODUCTS PACKAGED AS A BUNdLE ON THE MS AS PART OF THE SALE OF THE MS ? Just a simple yes or no will do. I cant be doing with 'searches' to try and understand circular points you are making. Yamaha style format is not copy righted but their data is. This is clear and agreed already

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 06-13-2010).]

#288146 - 06/13/10 03:51 AM Re: OS 4.3...
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalding1968:
listen AFG you are talking in circles. Liontracs when they sold the MS keyboard up until version 04 i estimate were not selling styles that had been created in yamaha format by users and then packaged with the keyboard. They were selling actual yamaha styles that had been programmed by yamaha for their own arranger keyboards and then converted for use on the MS. Your attempt to fool anyone that it was just yamaha format styles being used on the MS is rediculous ! They were in yamaha format because they were yamaha styles !! Not user styles or original styles programmed by Dom or his employees for the MS!

Lets cut to the chase AND ANSWER ME THIS, HAS DOM EVER IN THE PAST SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY YAMAHA ARRANGER STYLES FROM EXISTING YAMAHA ARRANGER PRODUCTS PACKAGED AS A BUNLE ON THE MS AS PART OF THE SALE OF THE MS ? Just a yes or no will do. I cant be doing with 'searches' to try and understand the points you making.

no , no ,no

i am not reponsible for what Lionstracs did in the past. now i am also not reponsible for Lionstracs(i do not know what they did in the past,but we had to Qranger syles folders that are also not any more included on O.S now, i do not know the source of the Qranger syles were used, but what is importend that there is no styles included on O.S, the topic link i give and where i said there is no styles included prove my honest (simple becouse i do not use any style created by others, i respect copyright). but i most tell you the true, and the true is:

-there is no style included O.S (except some Qranger example Midi style i think 5, but i remove them also)
-I told the truth about styles on that topic and also here( styles are copyrighted but styles extensions(format) not).
-Lionstracs include styles Players ON O.S and no styles(two arrangers Qranger-Live Arranger, but Live-Arranger is not included on O.S you most Buy From http://www.livearranger.com/)
-Why do you think MS/Groove users must provide you all information?
-MS/Groove users are not reponsible for Lionstracs Italy.

so

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-13-2010).]

#288147 - 06/13/10 04:25 AM Re: OS 4.3...
AFG Music Offline

Quote:
You said :

'so if Yamaha has claimed that Yamaha is first company which proposed copyright to rom styles,

what they mean?
and why in 2008?
and why only in China?

now my answer:

what they mean?

--
answer:
all styles from Yamaha and other Companies are copyrighted, but Yamaha say nothing about others.
----------------------

--
answer:

no, all companies copyright there styles, but Yamaha article claim fist time.
----------------------

and why in 2008?

--
Answer:
they had to be faster, So from the beginning.
----------------------

--
answer but also question:

they have not been successful in other places?
------------------------
and why only in China?

--
answer:

they pretend that this happened only in China
, and not somewhere else, Internet is full of Yamaha styles.
------------------------

again, those questions had to let you know about. if Yamaha would succeed against sample based hardware instrument sound sampling they had started a Laqsuit already.

they satrted lawsuit, beouse some small companies used there PSR styles in China.........but they do nothing about yamaha top models tyros2-tyros3 styles on some yamaha users sites or other sites worlwide..........

if they started a lawsuit only for cheap PSR styles in China, why they do nothing against sampling sample based music instrument sound in west?

West is still more concerned about copyright.
if yamaha saw they were successful about this, they had already done all that.

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-13-2010).]

#288148 - 06/13/10 04:59 AM Re: OS 4.3...
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
You dont know if Dom sold the MS with styles from yamaha in the past ?????? where have you been for the last 4-5 years ? Ok you say you dont know and i will accept that.

But your reasoning is seriously flawed.

For example , your reasoning about yamaha and lawsuits in relation to instrument sound samples is flawed. Up until yamaha pursued the 4 companies in china concerning style stealing, to my knowledge ,no one else had successfully sued a company for stealing arranger styles , does that mean for the period before the cited court judgement that stealing styles was legal ???? Why didnt korg do it or roland ? Do we have to wait for them to sue somebody too before we can conclude that stealing their style data is illegal ?

Listen AFG i dont know if i have understood the points you have raised correctly and if i have misunderstood you then i apologise.I wish i could speak in your language as well as you speak english and maybe we could converse further but for now its not really that importnat anymore.

As far as cloning an entire keyboards sounds is concerned i suspect it will be resolved by the law eventually but for now i think it would be a high risk business decision to do so.

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 06-13-2010).]

#288149 - 06/13/10 05:47 AM Re: OS 4.3...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Just for your know..
OS 4.3rev1977 is ready to download!
Enjoy!

Hi Domenico.
Did you take the file down again ?

I cannot see it on the gFTP. I can only see OS4.2V3

Regards
James

#288150 - 06/13/10 12:02 PM Re: OS 4.3...
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Domenico.
Did you take the file down again ?

I cannot see it on the gFTP. I can only see OS4.2V3

Regards
James

On the main website James

Dennis

#288151 - 06/14/10 05:44 AM Re: OS 4.3...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks Dennis.
Should have known that. Down know why I automatically expected to find them in gFTP.

D'oh..!!!

Anyway... all downloaded now and I'm looking forward to taking this baby for a test drive.

Thanks Dennis, and Thank you Lionstracs.

Regards
James

Page 16 of 20 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online