SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#287317 - 05/11/10 03:28 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
Standard Ketron SD2 quallity is great. Somehow Dom should find a way to build the SD2 intoo the mediastation housing as an option... I suppose this is the Diki mode, with a closed module build intoo the Open arranger

Forget Diki...I dont care at all..
about this SD2 option can be interesting..
I can develope a special kit adapter that can be connected direct to the new MIC board, including a dedicated internal MIDI port ( I have all available on the mixer board )
I can then also edit the RAID support system that can store the SATA HD and the SD2 module board with the Kit adapter. http://www.lionstracs.com/store/raid-sata2-p-249.html

We will see...IF I get some orders request, I can develope in some weeks.

#287318 - 05/11/10 05:48 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Dnj Offline

James you have gone beyond the call of duyty. thanx so much for taking the time to make these wonderful demos...I assume all this can be done on all the MS models including the 61 version groove also?

Another question does every setup song have to be "LOADED" right before you play it?
And are all the programs shown for sound and arranger play included in these models or?

Can you next demo and show off the Vocal harmonizer and mic processor controls?

Thanks again.

#287319 - 05/11/10 05:55 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
That's actually one seriously good idea Domencio.

With an SD2 inside people would have the benefits of a closed arranger straight out of the box, but all the flexibility of an open arranger / workstation. I'm sure Ketron would also be very happy too seeing SD2's sold and used with their styles.

If the developer of Live Arranger throws a free licence my way I would even do the work for people by going through every style I had displayed in that folder and optimising any that need tweaking. Leaving end users with nothing at all to do other than select and play. It would help sell his software too. Might say it to him actually.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 05-11-2010).]

#287320 - 05/11/10 06:20 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
James you have gone beyond the call of duyty. thanx so much for taking the time to make these wonderful demos...I assume all this can be done on all the MS models including the 61 version groove also?

Your welcome, and YES and what you see me doing on the Mediastation all applies to the Groove X6 and all other Lionstracs keyboards.

Quote:
Another question does every setup song have to be "LOADED" right before you play it?

No... I'm not even going to use this feature because I can jump from Arranger mode to Media Player to Giga Program and COMBI modes with a single press of a button.

Selecting your style and the sound you want on this keyboard is insanely fast. At no point are you jumping in and out of computer programs. You don't even see them working away in the background unless you want to. You will always be operating the keyboard from Lionstracs custom interface.

In short, it's extremely flexible and you can work the way you want to work.

Quote:
And are all the programs shown for sound and arranger play included in these models or?

Not exactly sure what your asking me there.
Styles and sounds are never displayed at the same time. The Styles are displayed when you press the Styles button and the sounds are displayed when you press any number of buttons. It depends on what type of sounds you are using. Could be VSTi's, COMBi's or whatever.

Jumping between the display of sounds and styles is at the press of a single button.

Quote:
Can you next demo and show off the Vocal harmonizer and mic processor controls?

I don't have the Mic input boards installed so I can only show you the screen and the controls, and that's about it. I can't produce any sound with the Min input boards.

Regards
james

#287321 - 05/11/10 06:58 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Dnj Offline

James you have been more then helpful to me and many others here on the MS. These questions and others is what is needed, the demos say so much also, appreciate your time and efforts. I am seriously contemplating a loaded 61 key version MS to add to my studio for many reasons. I have a few more things to ask you when I get a chance to really ponder it and write them down.

BTW what is the main difference between the MS X76 and the Groove X6 besides the keys...feature wise?

#287322 - 05/11/10 07:14 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

BTW what is the main difference between the MS X76 and the Groove X6 besides the keys...feature wise?

The new Case and graphics, thats all.
OS 4.2 remain the same for the all models, Live arranger is only a plugin system, just extract the compresses ( live arranger) rar folder and put on Presets folder.
restart players and you have integrated the Live arranger module too.

#287323 - 05/11/10 07:23 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Dnj Offline

Thanx Dom.....can I email you privately I have some questions for you?

ciao

donny

#287324 - 05/11/10 09:05 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Thanx Dom.....can I email you privately I have some questions for you?

ciao

donny

yes, of course, YW.
open system/platform mean also that everyone can contact me...

#287325 - 05/11/10 09:25 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Dnj Offline

Dom..
what email do I use? I dont see it listed here?

#287326 - 05/11/10 09:51 AM Re: How does the MS Save Registrations, Setups, etc,etc...
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Thanks for the nice demoes James. Great work!
But when talk about SD2, why not SD4? Would'nt that one add some more to it
compared to D2?

Carry on the good work, very very interesting indeed.

Cheers
GJ

Btw, the big screen and all buttons lighting make this machine a kind of
fancy as well. Reminds me of younger days when all kinds of flashing
lights and buttons worked like a magnet to me, the more the better.
Looks like it still fancy me a lot....
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online