SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#2831 - 01/18/03 05:08 PM YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
tnt_music Offline

YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!

TNT Music gives you the opportunity to have your music reviewed by Film Producers, Advertising Agencies, Directors and Multimedia Producers. With membership you will have the opportunity to make money from the licensing of your songs which means having your songs placed into movies, commercials, television and more.

TNT Music is a Division of International Marketing Group's Commercial Music Department.

Follow the link... http://trax.to/tnt

*If for any reason our webpage doesn't come up e-mail for further details. NOTE: Reply to this message through our webpage or e-mail only!!!

#2832 - 01/19/03 03:14 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
Equalizer Offline

Loc: Scotland
Quote:
With membership you will have the opportunity to make money [/B]

In other words, if we give YOU money, then just maybe you'll be gracious enough to have a listen to our music.

This is a scam. I urge everyone here NOT to click the link.

Musicians should NOT have to be "members" in order to have their music heard by music industry executives.

#2833 - 01/19/03 06:00 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
tekminus Offline

There's this rule in modeling, which says that as soon as it costs you money to have your portfolio shown, you know the agency isn't serious.

It shouldn't cost you anything, apart from postage, to have your demos heard.

There's a difference between companies wanting to make money from your music, rather than your desire to be a paid artist.

-tek

[This message has been edited by tekminus (edited 01-19-2003).]

#2834 - 01/19/03 09:21 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
Wow, you're a model, tek?!

You just get dreamier and dreamier everyday.

#2835 - 01/19/03 09:46 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
tekminus Offline

Hey, Cloakboy, send me $100 along with your demos and I'll let some um..executives listen to them.

-tek

#2836 - 01/19/03 11:35 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
If I send you $1000, can you get ten times as many executives to listen to them?

#2837 - 01/19/03 01:29 PM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
Yeah , TNT music is a joke . They should pay us if they want the music . If you have to fork out the money just to have a corporate jerkoff who thinks his/her opinion is worth a shit just to listen to you're music , it is a joke . These people don't get it , the music you create , they should consider it an honor that you would even send it to them . It's you're hard work , you're soul , you're dream . Don't click the link of these gypsy dildo ardvark asses .

#2838 - 01/19/03 02:24 PM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
tekminus Offline

800dv, you have such a lovely way with words.

Anyway, if you look up TNT music on google, you'll notice that our little community isn't the only place being spammed by them/him.

-tek

#2839 - 01/19/03 04:51 PM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
800dv Offline

Loc: atlanta, georgia, usa
I believe it , and I'm not suprised . These people are sharks . They do this to cover their own lack of creativity and imagination . If you're music is not properly protected , these limp wristed rimjobbers will steal it . Remember when music was for the creative ? Now it has a second half for these pieces of pelican shit just to make money only and to feed the egos of people with no originality . Stay clear of them everyone .

#2840 - 01/22/03 12:59 AM Re: YOUR Music in Movies, TV and More!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It will come as no surprise but that BBS account has been closed down now and the threads will be deleted. While I am pretty understanding about dealers and companies making announcements, when multiple versions of the same posting appear on a number of the forums I consider it to be spam. And I HATE spam.

This thread will go away very soon.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online