SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 42 of 42 < 1 2 40 41 42
Topic Options
#276503 - 02/09/10 02:22 PM Re: Where is OS4
Tonewheeldude Offline

Tony, I can understand why you may not want to let your dealer have the Audya, but why don't you ask Ketron UK to help you with it? They know some people have had problems and they said so in the post about correct upgrade procedure mentioned in the synthzone ketron forum.

TWD

#276504 - 02/09/10 10:08 PM Re: Where is OS4
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Italians are great people and have some fantastic things about thier culture they they should be proud of. I certainly did not imply any racial intent with my comments. Just making comments re the quality control from the factory in Italy doing the Korgs and Ketrons, However, we have all been going through the be politically correct stage here in Australia, and its getting beyond a joke, once we could all laugh together, now everyone wants to take us to a place where censorship becomes the norm I hope that all can still have a sence of open hearted discussion without dragging it down to the lowest common denominator.

#276505 - 02/10/10 03:08 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tonewheeldude Offline

I don't think your post caused any offence Robbo, it was just your oppinion about quality control; which may or may not be correct.

As an engineer I beg to differ. The majority of gear coming from Europe is of very high build quality and the manufacturers cannot always be blamed for faulty components that have been out-sourced. Saying that, they should always take ultimate responsibility on behalf of the customer no matter what the country of origin is, (as Yamaha have done and continue to do with the terrible keyframe problems) claiming costs back from their supplier if possible.

Page 42 of 42 < 1 2 40 41 42

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online