SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 41 of 42 < 1 2 39 40 41 42 >
Topic Options
#276493 - 02/09/10 10:16 AM Re: Where is OS4
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
hahahahaha, somebody said dealers make a handsome profit selling the Audya, hahahahaha, that's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

------------------
www.AudioworksCT.com

#276494 - 02/09/10 10:17 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But an apology would have been more appropriate.

MC, no one need apologize that has done nothing wrong, it’s just your opinion, I will say that I have noticed things that are said, not just by me that may well be lost in the way we all perceive things, it’s not just the English that tell it has it is, in fact the insurance claims that people in the UK would have never thought of claiming for started in the States, you need look deeper in, anyway do you have an Audya, that what this is all about, getting it right if at all possible, it’s also about being ripped off. If I said football teams would that have been more the style.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#276495 - 02/09/10 10:20 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by frankieve:
hahahahaha, somebody said dealers make a handsome profit selling the Audya, hahahahaha, that's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Frank,

In the UK I think the end dealer makes £300.00 on a £4200.00 KB, there are others in the chain before you get to Ketron.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#276496 - 02/09/10 10:31 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Sure Skude won't mind me posting this here, who said wake upo and smell the Coffee not me!

Originally posted by skude:
Hi TWD
Would be nice to have those DVD's just in case, do you know where to get them? Never heard about the DVD's before.
Waiting for a new soundboard for my Audya, sure takes a long time to get it, have been waiting for months. Getting a little frustrated these days, my weekend gig was not the best one cause of this faulty sound board.
Thanks
skude

#276497 - 02/09/10 10:33 AM Re: Where is OS4
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
MC, no one need apologize that has done nothing wrong, it’s just your opinion, I will say that I have noticed things that are said, not just by me that may well be lost in the way we all perceive things, it’s not just the English that tell it has it is, in fact the insurance claims that people in the UK would have never thought of claiming for started in the States, you need look deeper in, anyway do you have an Audya, that what this is all about, getting it right if at all possible, it’s also about being ripped off. If I said football teams would that have been more the style.

Not the way I see it, it must be a language barrier from English to English.

No I don’t have an audya and not because I wouldn’t buy one, regardless of OS 3, OS4 or whatever. I don’t like 76 note keyboards. So I opted to wait for 61 key audya.

#276498 - 02/09/10 10:46 AM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:
Not the way I see it, it must be a language barrier from English to English.

No I don’t have an audya and not because I wouldn’t buy one, regardless of OS 3, OS4 or whatever. I don’t like 76 note keyboards. So I opted to wait for 61 key audya.

Now thats the problem I have MC if poeple want another KB before this ones finished whats the 61 note KB you get going to be like, two many plates in the air, we will never get any KB finished.

#276499 - 02/09/10 11:25 AM Re: Where is OS4
skude Offline

Tony
I see you copy my post from Ketron forum, I don't really care, but I think it belongs under Ketron. I told about my problems long time ago. Frank at AudioworksCT have given me the best support you can ever get and we have worked together with AJ on this. Since I'm not located down the street, this took some time to figure out. My complain here is that it takes a little too long to get the replacement parts. My guess is that Ketron had to get a upgraded board before shipping to US, that's why it takes so long. But I really don't know. One thing I do know is that my next gig makes me more nervous than I'm used to.
skude

#276500 - 02/09/10 11:29 AM Re: Where is OS4
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
[
Your right, the Italians is OK at making dresses and suits but technology they should drop after they have finished the Audya, I’m not completely bereft of brains. Think about it have they ever sent a man to the moon, in fact launched a rocket, build a big bridge, they do the simple things in life, drop bollocks!

Cheers Robbo[/B]

I did not call you a racist but if the cap fits.......

I said that your comments are racist. Can anyone doubt that your statements are not Racist ?

Is the Audya crap because it was badly designed or is it crap because the designer happened to be Italian or it happened to be made in Italy ? When italians do 'the simple things in life' do they drop bollocks Tony?

If you are not a racist then you are an idiot making racist statements . You are an idiot because you don't even understand how racist your statements are. Maybe if i put some smilies in this post you will take it as a joke so just so we are clear.....no smilies.

oh and using winston churchill as an example of acceptable racism was a mistake.

Maybe you are not aware of his views on the Irish and the the Jews or and i qoute

' The Guardian(London) Thursday, November 28, 2002,

[Churchill in favour of gassing 'lower grade' of races]: i.e. Kurds and Arabs in Iraq
"I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes." -- Writing as president of the Air Council, 1919

[Churchill in favour of exterminating lower grade of races]:
"I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place." -- Churchill to Palestine Royal Commission, 1937'

He was probaly only joking eh Tony .......

[This message has been edited by spalding1968 (edited 02-09-2010).]

#276501 - 02/09/10 12:01 PM Re: Where is OS4
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Tony
I see you copy my post from Ketron forum, I don't really care, but I think it belongs under Ketron. I told about my problems long time ago. Frank at AudioworksCT have given me the best support you can ever get and we have worked together with AJ on this. Since I'm not located down the street, this took some time to figure out. My complain here is that it takes a little too long to get the replacement parts. My guess is that Ketron had to get a upgraded board before shipping to US, that's why it takes so long. But I really don't know. One thing I do know is that my next gig makes me more nervous than I'm used to.
skude

Well I guess that there is always two sides of the story. I'm not sure if Mr. Hughes knew that another dealer was assisting you with your problem or he just opted to leave out that information. I guess that it just proves that HIS dealer isn't really doing much for him, not Ketron.

#276502 - 02/09/10 12:50 PM Re: Where is OS4
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mc:

Well I guess that there is always two sides of the story. I'm not sure if Mr. Hughes knew that another dealer was assisting you with your problem or he just opted to leave out that information. I guess that it just proves that HIS dealer isn't really doing much for him, not Ketron.

MC,

Look I will fix it for you to understand what is going on with me and my dealer, but just right now I cannot tell you, but when I can I will fill you in on why I am not prepare to go through my dealer. If you had put your email address on your profile I would gladly tell you privately what I cannot tell you in this domain. So just leave it at that and when I can tell you all, MC you will have your name on it. Unless you want to email me and you can keep stum!

Page 41 of 42 < 1 2 39 40 41 42 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online