SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#255355 - 02/04/09 01:02 PM Re: Audya at home
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I've got a feeling that NOBODY at Ketron is laughing their heads off right now...

Let's face it, even if it DID completely deliver on the promised hype, it faces a world in a depression (at least the UK's PM has the guts to call it what it is ) and a credit crunch sufficient to slow down sales of even products that DO work as advertised.

Also, if for some reason mrdave got it COMPLETELY wrong, what benefit does it do for Ketron to not rush out and correct the error..? A simple 'No, this is wrong. THIS is how it works, these are the chord types recorded, here's a demo of it' and this all goes away. If YOU were in charge, Donny, would you let this go on and laugh your head off?

Somehow, I doubt it.

#255356 - 02/04/09 01:05 PM Re: Audya at home
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Dnj, in case you did not read my post from another thread:

"Os poucos Ketron AUDYA que foram disponibilizados pela fábrica chegaram a Portugal e já estão a ser vendidos aos Clientes que os aguardavam pacientemente.

A satisfação é uma constante em todos os felizes proprietários destas fabulosas maquinas."

TRANSLATION:
The few Ketron AUDYA that were released from the factory arrived in Portugal and are already being sold to our clients that were patiently waiting for them.
What's constant is the satisfaction in all of the happy OWNERS of these fabulous machines.

& let me tell you leezone that I have been one of teh few that has actually heard the Audya in person unlike all the crystal ball readers here & I wasn't impressed ....I also wasn't impressed with the Portugal demo videos I saw either.....there better be much more from Audya for me to even get excited the hype doesn't work on me as it does others....much more.

#255357 - 02/04/09 01:07 PM Re: Audya at home
leezone Offline

can't wait to go to the AUDYA clinic in NY

not just to hear the AUDYA, BUT to actually get some answers to some very important and ignored questions...

if we're allowed to ask that is...

Diki, maybe we can Skype you in so you can ask some questions of your own :-)

#255358 - 02/04/09 01:09 PM Re: Audya at home
leezone Offline

Dnj,

don't forget those are not Portugal AUDYA Demo videos,
they are people like you, me, keyboard players just testing out the unit, just jamming...

#255359 - 02/04/09 01:19 PM Re: Audya at home
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I've got a feeling that NOBODY at Ketron is laughing their heads off right now...

Let's face it, even if it DID completely deliver on the promised hype, it faces a world in a depression (at least the UK's PM has the guts to call it what it is ) and a credit crunch sufficient to slow down sales of even products that DO work as advertised.

Also, if for some reason mrdave got it COMPLETELY wrong, what benefit does it do for Ketron to not rush out and correct the error..? A simple 'No, this is wrong. THIS is how it works, these are the chord types recorded, here's a demo of it' and this all goes away. If YOU were in charge, Donny, would you let this go on and laugh your head off?

Somehow, I doubt it.

If I was in charge Diki...I wouldn't even have spoke a single word about Audya until it was completely finished! additionally I would of had it completely tested by REAL working Pro arranger players around the world, then have all their input seriously considered & more changes made judging by their input all this BEFORE ever even mentioning the product....Then I would A/B the Audya against all the other competition in one room by professional players using many playing techniques & styles to see if it stands up to them.....then if it all passes have a professional write a detailed easy to understand manual.....then have a professional demonstrator & videographer produce several different LEVEL Instructional DVD's INCLUDED in the Box so that with all these features owners will have the best chance at seeing & understanding & enjoying the instrument.
Especially when someone is going to spend $5000.00 US !

Then & only then make the release public.....this runaround BS is a joke.

#255360 - 02/04/09 01:25 PM Re: Audya at home
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
My thoughts exactly.

But maybe this IS funny to an Italian? Humor varies radically across the world... (I know that I'm taken seriously maybe a bit more than I intend! )

#255361 - 02/04/09 01:36 PM Re: Audya at home
leezone Offline

like the old saying goes:

it only takes one rotten apple to spoil the bunch,
but here we have LOTS of rotten apples spoiling the one "good" one

time to come clean Ketron, no more secrecy, runaround, half answers, ignoring questions

give us the FACTS,

we know AUDYA is not perfect, no keyboard in the world is,
just be HONEST,
listen to YOUR current customers and those FUTURE ones, and ANSWER their questions/concerns...

it will only HELP you in the long run

#255362 - 02/04/09 01:45 PM Re: Audya at home
leezone Offline

Diki,

i did not get a "my thoughts exactly" :-(

#255363 - 02/04/09 01:45 PM Re: Audya at home
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
Dnj,

don't forget those are not Portugal AUDYA Demo videos,
they are people like you, me, keyboard players just testing out the unit, just jamming...

More reason that Ketron obviously doesn't know how to market a NOT ready product until ready. Forget about Diki...worry about what Audya can do for your music.
Enjoy your trip.

#255364 - 02/04/09 01:47 PM Re: Audya at home
leezone Offline

sounds like:

"ask not what your AUDYA can do for you,
but what you can do for your AUDYA"

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online