Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#241557 - 09/02/08 10:31 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
I just think it's mighty arrogant of Ian to assume Dom's financial future.., yet he really doesn't know the first thing about the MS or the company.

Not arrogant, Squeak...realistic.

No matter how promising the product, or how clever the manufacturer, poor marketing practises and mediocre demos don't lend much credence to it's success.

Coffee is still on...care for a sniff?

Ian

#241558 - 09/02/08 10:35 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Naaaa.., keep your coffee. I fear a cup of coffee coming from you..., at first might be seen as a nice gesture, but if I want cream and sugar.., well hell that upgrade might cost me just a bit more than I'm willing to pay.... Seeing is how you're on the same wave as Yammie.

Dom's right by the way. Keyboards are all heading in the direction of the MS.., like it or not, that's where it's going.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241559 - 09/02/08 11:10 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Not arrogant, Squeak...realistic.

No matter how promising the product, or how clever the manufacturer, poor marketing practises and mediocre demos don't lend much credence to it's success.

Coffee is still on...care for a sniff?

Ian

yep..relistic...
No matter how the T3 promising or how many T3 they will sell..is still the same soup warmed up from many years.

No matter if the Ferrari is not confortable and drink like crazy, but is still the Ferrari is a FERRARI with full of bugs too and they don't need to advertising nothing!

You can now turn OFF your Coffee, because here we can never drink a black water like you have there, we drink a true Italian Capuccino.
What to try to sniff the difference?

#241560 - 09/02/08 11:13 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

HA HA HA HA!
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241561 - 09/02/08 11:16 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

Look here how SMALL company have to teach you there HOW to develope software..this is only one simple example: http://www.celemony.com/cms/index.php?id=dna_interview

Pity only that in your new TOTL T3 you are not able to running one of this features..

#241562 - 09/02/08 11:22 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
Look here how SMALL company have to teach you there HOW to develope software..this is only one simple example:

You guys have Melodyne on the MS?! That is sick.

[This message has been edited by chony (edited 09-02-2008).]

#241563 - 09/02/08 11:30 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by chony:
You guys have Melodyne on the MS?! That is sick.

[This message has been edited by chony (edited 09-02-2008).]

yes of course, from many months was working, but pity only under ASIO Host...
But who matter care? We can open unlimited ASIO host too... http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=24

#241564 - 09/02/08 12:00 PM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
yep..relistic...
No matter how the T3 promising or how many T3 they will sell..is still the same soup warmed up from many years.

You can now turn OFF your Coffee, because here we can never drink a black water like you have there, we drink a true Italian Capuccino.
What to try to sniff the difference?

Personally, I'm not a coffee drinker...it was for Squeak....not you...you guys drink concoctions I don't even want to guess what goes into it...motor oil that leaks from the Ferrari, maybe?

Keep your Ferrari...I love my Honda...the Japanese really know how to make technology work.

Dom would be very lucky to have some big Japanese company buy him out...that way his product might have a chance....either that, or start putting up some decent demos and rethink the marketing strategy...both are inadequate.

I wish him all the best of luck no matter what he chooses to do.

Ian

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 09-02-2008).]

#241565 - 09/02/08 12:08 PM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

Dom doesn't need someone to buy him out Ian.... Once again..., your complete lack of knowledge of Dom's company shows here. If one of the big three bought him out.., it would be because they that the MS could be REAL COMPETITION down the line. Oh.., and I'm sure Yammie and others is waiting to see Dom's 61 key version coming out.

It's funny Ian.., you completely dump on the MS due primarily to styles, but completely ignore the other REAL features the MS has that neither Yamaha, Korg, nor Roland have right now... Korg's only contender is their Oasis, but sh*$& we've all seen the price on one of those puppies.

#241566 - 09/02/08 12:22 PM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Dom doesn't need someone to buy him out Ian.... Once again..., your complete lack of knowledge of Dom's company shows here. If one of the big three bought him out.., it would be because they that the MS could be REAL COMPETITION down the line. Oh.., and I'm sure Yammie and others is waiting to see Dom's 61 key version coming out.

It's funny Ian.., you completely dump on the MS due primarily to styles, but completely ignore the other REAL features the MS has that neither Yamaha, Korg, nor Roland have right now... Korg's only contender is their Oasis, but sh*$& we've all seen the price on one of those puppies.

Right..you have understand the point..
MS X-61 List price 2400 Euro= 3600 USD....MAP price?...

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online