SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#241889 - 09/05/08 04:19 AM Please help!
rk Offline

Can we play tyros 3 styles with chords alongside the wav loop playback feature in live performance?
Can we record all of them as a new wav file?(obviously "as midi" is not possible)

Also please suggest which are the arrangers or synths which have atleast all features of tyros3 with upto 20% higher price than tyros3, for me to decide what to buy.
I know I've asked somewhat odd question, but I have (Korg M3, Roland G70, kORG pa2xpro) in my mind.

Basically I am an arranger person till date, but want to explore complex and new features available today, especially the audio loop playback/editing, I've read korg has multiple simultaneous playback feature.

Lastly, are there any good sites from where sound samples for tyros 3 sampler( can be purchased, has anyone tried the sampler on he tyros 2 and how was it?

Thanks.

#241890 - 09/05/08 12:30 PM Re: Please help!
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi RK ,

I`m not going to be able to answer your question.

But I can tell you that right now , the Tyros 3 is the best out there and it`s really not even around yet !!

So how can I say it`s the best ? My previous experience with Yamaha.

Are they perfect , no , what arranger suits all needs ?

But the T-3 will serve you the best for an "all around" arranger , that is easier to learn than most.

Will it be the best in 3 month or 4 or even 6 ?

Who knows , but in the very near future , it will be the best there is.

Yamaha has 2 prior Tyros`s to build on , and each model seems to get better.

No one will really know for sure until someone "buy`s and post`s" .

Until then we are all holding our breath , and hoping for what is gearing up to be the next to dog in the arranger world.

BEFORE You buy your next arranger click on this link:
http://www.audioworksct.com/music.html

Give a call to Frank and see what he has to say.

Jedi

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online