Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#241547 - 09/02/08 07:57 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Burkels..., so OS upgrades are just for fixing bugs huh?

You missed my sarcasm.

------------------
- THE DUTCH KEYBOARD FORUM
http://www.keyboardforum.nl

#241548 - 09/02/08 08:11 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Sorry... my bad
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241549 - 09/02/08 09:01 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:
Ian,

You're a fool if you think the big three haven't taken notice of both Lionstracs and Wersi. You may want to speak with the powers higher up at Yamaha because I guarantee you they know who Domenic is.

Hey guys..sometime you are reaally funny, for taht I like you there!
thanks anyway to support me and my project.

ianmcnl...yamaha and the all others know me really well..don't worry.

Also, yamaha was the first one to try to buy my mediastation, here one part of the email, of course I can not shown the true name and email address:

I am xxxxx from YAMAHA Japan.I would like to ask you we can buy MEDIASTATION(X-76) in the market?(Europe,US or Japan?) So far we haven't seen it in Japan and U.S.
It would be appreciated if you could let me know how we can buy one.
xxxxxx YAMAHA
xxxxxxxxx@gmx.yamaha.com

Some of my friends there saw the whole email..is not a joke.

With another BIG company that we know well, we was really close for make a join venture, BUT the big boss oversea do not like the idea right now, to mix some company name...is all suspended for now..

Another big one was interesting in license my keyboards too, all was nice working but after we arrival at the money point..how to pay my hardware for the production...there no money...

sayd that, they still continue looking at me, like or not, but still I'm the pioneer of the keyboards OS features, hardware and technology.
at this moment, we really don't have to learn nothing from the big brands, just look what we can develope under linux and you can easy understand.

in about 5 years, we have developed some MS models, all new generation hardware and the all OS from scratch, instead the others recycle from 30 years the same soup.

One simple example is our double audio-midi players developed 5 years ago...just now someone start to make some similar..but never at the MS level...video too.

Linuxsampler GIGA, is another example...if we get about 300.000 downloads, it mean that is working nice.

Qranger is the new big step on the arranger engine and is in continue grown up.

MS now is the first keyboard worldwide to manage multiple ASIO instance and VST plugins, all controlled by the MS panel..

For who also think that I survive only with the MS keyboards..they are totally wrong!

We just get a Quantum corporation client, IF our embedded VGA cards work fine for some new products..you have understand...

Just look at my webstore how many different clients we have for our embedded hardware.

New entry now are the Pro audio expansion boards, up to 40 audio IN and 40 audio out.

Guys...we are on 2008...PC technology is the future and not the close system embedded keyboards...

If you still happy for a couple of new sounds, 1cm sliders, 3.8Mb ram for styles.....then enjoy what you play

cheers guys

#241550 - 09/02/08 09:10 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

Dom's 100% right! It's no joke...
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#241551 - 09/02/08 09:28 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Dom's 100% right! It's no joke...

Ian,

There is no question that its just a matter of time until all pro arranger keyboards work like Lionstracs.

Unfortunately, there's also no question that Lionstracs current business model is hopeless.

I would like to see Lionstracs succeed because compared to them Yamaha, Korg and Roland together are not even child's play.

Yamaha should take a lesson from me. I am probably one of the most loyal customers they've ever had. My first keyboard was a PSR 510, then PSR 8000, 9000, Tyros 1, Tyros 2 ... and now ... I just purchased a Korg Pa2x. I was planning to exchange it for the T3 if it met my expectations, but now I've realized that overall the Pa2x is the better keyboard...

But even the Korg has major limitations. If Don can get his act together in the marketing department (which doesn't seem like it will happen in the next ten years), and make normal web demos and send out some floor models, I will be his first customer.

And Yamaha would be very wise to buy him out. It's just a matter of time - I'll put my money on it.

#241552 - 09/02/08 09:40 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

In Dom's defense on the marketing issue. Keep in mind that it's no secret that arranger keyboards dominate the European market.., and the US/Canada sales for arrangers (especially the high end ones don't even compare to the European sales).

Dom is a small company..., his sales are higher in the European market. Give it time, and I think we'll be seeing more MS's here in the USA/Canada. However, that costs money, gotta find retailers for them and so on. Give it time. I do agree that some top quality demos are needed, and I think once that's done the opinions will start to change a bit.

#241553 - 09/02/08 09:49 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

chony..
the reason that I wil not post new demos are that:
A) I sold the ALL MS available here, the prototype too, with the OLD 24Mb analog mixer board, that I have then to replace.
B) I have here working ONLY 2 mediastation, one MS X-76 PRO, where we develope the OS with the all souce code, I can not use for make demos. One MS x-76 expanded for testing the new ISO OS, just to be sure that the OS is full working.

C)Untill I get the all new hardware production for the X-61 and X-76, I will not pressing for sell nothing or then I continue get request when..when..when...we still have a lot of backorders to delivery.

D) untill I'm ready with the new production, we will continue develope new features and features..coming soon also the new HV vocalist 6 voice, based on linuxsampler engine...someone there just saw the shoots.

When I have the mS ready again, we will post totally new demos, with the ASIO support and Audio-midi styles.

I have patience...my clients have too.
How have the MS, they know that sounds good, then we work also for the totally new styles, don't worry.
cheers

#241554 - 09/02/08 09:50 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
In Dom's defense on the marketing issue. Keep in mind that it's no secret that arranger keyboards dominate the European market.., and the US/Canada sales for arrangers (especially the high end ones don't even compare to the European sales).

Dom is a small company..., his sales are higher in the European market. Give it time, and I think we'll be seeing more MS's here in the USA/Canada. However, that costs money, gotta find retailers for them and so on. Give it time. I do agree that some top quality demos are needed, and I think once that's done the opinions will start to change a bit.

Hey Don! Send me one and I'll write you a great review!

#241555 - 09/02/08 09:57 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
LIONSTRACS Offline

In 15 years that I make this job ( before with the Megafloppy driver, for Roland G-800 too, serach in google: megafloppy) I NEVER fraud one of my clients!
this time is the same, I can NOT shipping you one EMPTY MS package..

Just wait..you will reserve some special from me, don't worry.

#241556 - 09/02/08 09:58 AM Re: Tyros 3 manuals, datasheets etc
squeak_D Offline

Chony.., I said the same thing to Dom Send me a MediaStation. I'll throw up demos left and right

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online