SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >
Topic Options
#240854 - 08/25/08 10:30 PM Big ol T3 photo
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Maybe this has been posted already. I haven't been getting caught up in the hype. However you can click this photo and it is really big and clear. http://tinyurl.com/6rk9vh
DonM

#240855 - 08/26/08 04:06 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
Anonymous
Unregistered

So still no proper drawbar set (only eight sliders, unless they're using that off-set one as the 16')?

#240856 - 08/26/08 04:30 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
How much wider do you think they can make this thing? Pretty soon it's going to fall off just about every keyboard stand out there. LOL Just kidding, but really, the new T3 looks to be really wide; front to back.

Oh and those wonderful 76 keys! ....NOT!

------------------
Al Giordano
Visit us at ARRANGER WORLD! http://www.arrangerworld.com

Korg Pa2xpro, Roland VK8-M, DW Collectors Series Drums, Roland TD-12 Vdrums, Roland SPD-S.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#240857 - 08/26/08 04:55 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Wow...looks impressive(especially the sliders), and, from the on-line demos, sounds impressive as well.

Can't wait to get my demo model and start exploring the great new features.

It's going to be a fun autumn for sure.

Ian the Excited

#240858 - 08/26/08 06:01 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

#240859 - 08/26/08 06:17 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Wow...looks impressive(especially the sliders), and, from the on-line demos, sounds impressive as well.

Can't wait to get my demo model and start exploring the great new features.

It's going to be a fun autumn for sure.

Ian the Excited

Ian,

Why is it that every keyboard "Yamaha" makes is great in your world? I wonder if the fact you work for Yamaha has anything to do with it? Your credibility is weak because of your failure to show any type of objectivity towards Yamaha products. This isn't Candyland and everything Yamaha makes is not "perfect", far from it! It seems you live in a world with blinders on when it comes to Yamaha products.

So the Tyros 3 has 9 tiny sliders, BFD. It looks nearly identical to the Tyros 2 with the addition of some sliders and a few button changes. I almost forgot, they smoothed the corners of the case out, how impressive! I see no groundbreaking technology within the T3, its styling, or sound demo's so what's so impressive? If the Tyros 3 was made by Roland, Korg, Ketron, Wersi, or even Casio I'll bet you wouldn't be impressed at all. Without the big "Y" on the front its simply not worth touting in Ian Land.

Perhaps instead of "Ian the Excited" it should be "Ian the Yamaha whore"? What you are doing is certainly pandering. I've sold high end pro audio gear and at least when my clients asked me about products I let them know the pitfalls and the positives of each product and I didn't try to hawk anything just to sell a particular brand or product. To stand up on a soapbox and proclaim everything Yamaha makes caters to everyone is simply ridiculous and shows a complete lack of integrity on your part.

#240860 - 08/26/08 06:31 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Ensnareyou:

Perhaps instead of "Ian the Excited" it should be "Ian the Yamaha whore"?

Thanks for letting everyone know just how blatantly ignorant and coarse you are, Mr Ensnoreyou.

Your post fails to curb my enthusiasm for the Tyros3...it will be a winner for sure..

Yamaha is simply the best in my opinion...that's why I work for them.

Faults I may have...being wrong is not one of them.

Envy is a terrible curse...you should seek professional help...Fran may be kind enough to share his analyst with you...if you can get past the Roland suit and tie.

Ian

#240861 - 08/26/08 06:38 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
Dnj Offline

Real T3 pics........
http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php?topic=15125.0

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-26-2008).]

#240862 - 08/26/08 07:19 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Ensnareyou,
There is no reason for that kind of post about Ian. He is a nice guy and very supportive.

Why say such things?

Lee

#240863 - 08/26/08 07:33 AM Re: Big ol T3 photo
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
Thanks for letting everyone know just how blatantly ignorant and coarse you are, Mr Ensnoreyou.

Your post fails to curb my enthusiasm for the Tyros3...it will be a winner for sure..

Yamaha is simply the best in my opinion...that's why I work for them.

Faults I may have...being wrong is not one of them.

Envy is a terrible curse...you should seek professional help...Fran may be kind enough to share his analyst with you...if you can get past the Roland suit and tie.

Ian

Ian,

I would never try to curb your enthusiasm for any Yamaha product as that would be fruitless. I'm certain the Tyros 3 will sell well although whether that would classify it as a "winner" would be subjective. Yamaha's bean counters will determine whether or not enough profit is made to call it a winner for them. It is after all their only concern, to make money.

It's clear to me you don't have any other opinions except "Yamaha is best" because the Yamaha Puppet Master won't let you say anything without it being approved first. It's the same reason other Yamaha employees who lurk on this board would never say anything contrary to what Yamaha wants them to even if their opinions differ from their employers. As I said before, your tongue and hands are tied when it comes to being objective about Yamaha and that's evident. Claim whatever you want but you can't and won't be objective about a Yamaha product, it's as simple as that. Anyone else would classify that as a major fault but you see it as a positive. Only in "Ian Land" does that work.

I'm not sure why you'd think I would "Envy" anyone or anything and to imply that is ludicrous. If I wanted a Tyros 3 I could buy one. The same could be said for any other product out there. I'm fortunate enough to be able to buy whatever works best for me and price is not a consideration when it comes to my buying decisions. What matters to me are build quality, features, sounds, ease of use, a well laid out GUI, and whether or not the instrument can do what is claimed of it. Expandability and software support are important as well but not as important if the product meets my needs from the onset.

I hear K-Mart is having a blue light special on balls. Perhaps you should go out and buy yourself a pair and then maybe you'll start being more objective in your opinions. All that's "Y' is not grand.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online