SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#237111 - 06/29/08 10:08 PM PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

I have two WORKING laptop Hard drives EXTERNAL both used for backup in USB cases.

I wanted to install one on my Tyros......so before I did that I DELETED all the files on the Hard Drives on my PC....

Now they dont work in the Tyros....They will not be recognized in my PC USB ports either....is it possible that I deleted some kind of utility files that make these things work....if so how can I fix them or reinstall the files....I cannot format them either they wont show up on the PC.....HELP?

#237112 - 06/29/08 10:41 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Donny, below is the link for the compatible hard drives for the T1. Known to work with it.

There are a LOT of 2.5 drives that do NOT work with the T1.

FWIW when I had my T1, it had the USB port freeze problem, which was fixed under warranty, BUT the hdd interface didn't work at all, even with a recommended drive. The info from Yamaha Australia was that it was NOT related to the USB problem but I have my doubts.. In any case I could never get a drive to work, even the recommended ones.

Sorry to say this but you will just have to experiment with other drives until you find one that works.

This is a KNOWN issue with the T1, which was apparently fixed on the T2
http://www.yamahapkclub.com/tyros/info/hd.htm

Dennis

PS When I was researching HDD's for my T1, lots of people said that ALL of the ones on the list were proven to work, so it was probably just an issue with my particular T1.

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 06-29-2008).]

#237113 - 06/29/08 11:26 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

And just so you know, I have a special tool that allows me to run any sort of hard drive (3.5", 2.5", SATA, whatever) external of the PC, to format it, or transfer data, or troubleshoot, and I formatted and re-formatted the 2.5 hdd I had (off the list) as FAT, FAT 32 and I even tried ntfs as a long shot...but nothing worked.

As I said I think the interface was stuffed on mine, so you might have better luck.

#237114 - 06/30/08 05:20 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Using it in the Tyros is one thing ,,,but now since I DELETED ALL THE FILES ON THE HARD DRIVES they wont work even in my PC either nothing shows up USB?

#237115 - 06/30/08 05:56 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Donny,
Here is an excerpt from a help forum. I hope this helps.

Unplug ALL USB devices.
Open Device Manager.
View, Show Hidden Devices.
Uninstall all devices under USB Controllers.
Uninstall all devices under Storage Volumes. Say no to any reboot prompts until you are finished. Also, if a Storage Volume doesn't uninstall, ignore it and move to the next one.
If you have a yellow ? with unknown devices, uninstall all of the entries there as well.

When this is done, reboot TWICE.

Reconnect the USB devices and see if they're recognized properly.

Taken from: http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware...d-under-xp.html

#237116 - 06/30/08 06:00 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
I don't know if this would help but if the drive has the master/slave jumpers I would try changing them.
Do other usb devices still work?

#237117 - 06/30/08 06:02 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
cassp Offline

How did you DELETE the files on the hard drive? There seem to be many disk wiper programs out there, so I'm assuming they do something other than just eliminate files. It's possible you deleted a folder or file needed to recognize the drive. I'll keep looking.

#237118 - 06/30/08 09:06 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I vaguely recall from long ago days when I was more involved in such things that there is a regular format and there is a low level format.
On a new empty drive the low level format only had to be done once and was usually done by the Manufacturer before it is shipped to the distributor/user.
After it has been low level formatted then from that time on it only needs to be regulerly formatted, if it needs to be formatted at all because regular format does not remove the low level format.
I don't know if this is still the case but if it is then you need to do a low level format and I have forgot how to do that.
Email the manufacturer and ask them.
Hope this helps,
Bebop

#237119 - 06/30/08 12:03 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi DNJ
Is the USB drive recognised as connected but you can’t see it in My Computer, or is it not recognised by Windows at all.
If the second then try changing the lead, and using other USB ports, if this still fails then there is probably a fault with the USB interface in the drive.
If it is the first one, then you have probably deleted the Partition and will need to go into Disk manager to create a new one. (Control Panel, Administrative tools, Computer Management then Disk Management)
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO IN HERE and only highlight the drive that is shown as not partitioned, you can then right click and choose create.
Hope this helps

Bill

#237120 - 06/30/08 12:06 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeathome1:
I don't know if this would help but if the drive has the master/slave jumpers I would try changing them.
Do other usb devices still work?

Yes all other devices thumb drives etc work fine...

#237121 - 06/30/08 12:07 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
How did you DELETE the files on the hard drive? There seem to be many disk wiper programs out there, so I'm assuming they do something other than just eliminate files. It's possible you deleted a folder or file needed to recognize the drive. I'll keep looking.

select ALL files>Delete

#237122 - 06/30/08 01:40 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Donny are these proper external hard drives or are they hard drives inserted into a "CADDY" ?

If they are proper USB external drives, and you are trying to connect via the USB port on the Tyros, then perhaps your T1 DOES have the dead USB port problem. It is a chip on the USB PCB within the T1 that is the problem.

Yamaha are STILL fixing this under warranty as it is a manufacturing problem.

The T1 I had repaired was earlier this year. AND I bought it secondhand, although the original owner was not a computer person so never plugged anything into the USB port and therefore did not know.

Contact Yamaha USA and you will find that what I am saying is correct.

As to the disk now not working on the PC...simply deleting files from the hdd will NOT stop it working.

There must be something else that has happened.

Dennis

#237123 - 06/30/08 02:01 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
jwyvern Offline

That's one of the missing parts to the jigsaw Dennis, we haven't been able to confirm whether Donny was trying to connect to the Tyros USB or (as more likely?) was fitting the HD into the Tyros bay. If the latter it still didn't work regardless but that could have been a format issue- NTFS tends to confuse Tyros's.

But again - after the exercise the HD was unrecognised by the PC- which people seem to agree could not have been as a result of simply deleting files from it.
And all this happened to TWO external units not just one- more than coincidence?.

So how did Donny reassemble the units before retrying in the PC? Is there something wrong there?

Or were there "reformat cock-ups" within Tyros as a result of it getting confused which has rendered the disks unreadable?
This has happened to me once in a minor way on Ty2 with USB sticks originally formatted to NTFS and then reformatted directly on Ty2.

Just thinking aloud in case it rings any bells with some one with more knowledge on the subject.

John

#237124 - 06/30/08 02:03 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Perhaps another thing you could try, would be to run fdisk and delete all partitions on the hdd (its probably only got the one), and then re-create a new partition and format.

From what you have said, the issue is now getting your PC to see the hdd and if this is indeed the case and the partition table has been corrupted, you will need some other tools apart from a PC.

BTW what size is the hdd...2.5" or 3.5"?

For this purpose I will assume its a 2.5"..
Do you know someone with an old laptop that you can remove the hdd from and instal yours?

If so, you can then run a windows 98 boot disk (fdisk is not part of the tools that get loaded with XP and above), and then run the fdisk utility on your disk.

If fdisk doesn't see the disk then it is probably going on a one-way trip to the bin.

If you can in fact get your PC to see the hdd, then you can run fdisk from the PC on it, and then do a full format.

I say fdisk, as it is free. Most 3rd party disk partitiong tools will cost you, and it might not even be a partition problem.

It can still be recovered by far more complex tools than this procedure, but the cost would outway the purchase of a new hdd.

Dennis

#237125 - 06/30/08 02:06 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jwyvern:
That's one of the missing parts to the jigsaw Dennis, we haven't been able to confirm whether Donny was trying to connect to the Tyros USB or (as more likely?) was fitting the HD into the Tyros bay. If the latter it still didn't work regardless but that could have been a format issue- NTFS tends to confuse Tyros's.

But again - after the exercise the HD was unrecognised by the PC- which people seem to agree could not have been as a result of simply deleting files from it.
And all this happened to TWO external units not just one- more than coincidence?.

So how did Donny reassemble the units before retrying in the PC? Is there something wrong there?

Or were there "reformat cock-ups" within Tyros as a result of it getting confused which has rendered the disks unreadable?
This has happened to me once in a minor way on Ty2 with USB sticks originally formatted to NTFS and then reformatted directly on Ty2.

Just thinking aloud in case it rings any bells with some one with more knowledge on the subject.

John

Yes John, it would be good to know EXACTLY the steps Donny has taken, even including all the keystrokes he used in deleting the disk.

I agree, that the same thing happening on 2 disks does point to a non-coincidence.

Dennis

#237126 - 06/30/08 03:35 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
cassp Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

select ALL files>Delete

I believe Donny did exactly as he said. It's the easiest possibility and a very probable one. I've done it myself with pretty much the same results. Heck if I can remember what my son did to get it back up and running, but it is possible to fix it. I'm thinking a CAB or DRIVER folder was lost and now the PC can't identify the drive.

#237127 - 06/30/08 04:18 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
You apparently deleted the HD's driver file. If you kept the CD that came with the HD it contains the driver file that must be installed in order to recognize and formate the HD in the USB container. If not, you'll have to download the driver and installation disk from the manufacturer.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#237128 - 06/30/08 04:27 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Question : Does the drive still 'start' spinning? .... after connecting the USB lead.

Or do you use an extra power-supply?

Is it possible you touched the on/off switch on the back of the drive? (to OFF)

First thing to do is get them alive again connected to your PC. (Most drives are sold including a 'driver/tools CD)

Check the USB ports on the PC using an USB stick.... if they still work, the port is fine.

#237129 - 06/30/08 04:53 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
You apparently deleted the HD's driver file. If you kept the CD that came with the HD it contains the driver file that must be installed in order to recognize and formate the HD in the USB container. If not, you'll have to download the driver and installation disk from the manufacturer.

Gary

Gary, it's not required for XP, but if he is running 98 or ME then yes he will need to install th USB driver.

Dennis

#237130 - 06/30/08 07:39 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Thanx boyz.... I have XP

Im taking it in tomorrow to the shop for a fix

#237131 - 06/30/08 07:44 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Donny, can you let us know how you get on?

Dennis

#237132 - 06/30/08 08:26 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Dennis thats a big 10-4

#237133 - 06/30/08 08:35 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Cheers m8...this one has got me intrigued, and Im always up for learning something new..

Dennis

#237134 - 06/30/08 08:36 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
cassp Offline

AS Miden said, a tool that allows you to see the drive inside a regular PC (taking USB out of the equation) is what you should try. They are called IDE 2.5 to 3.5 converters. Search ebay for
"2.5 to 3.5 ide" and you'll see little circuit boards with 2.5in connector for your drive on one side and 3.5 for the computer internal cable on the other. They're only a couple bucks.

unplug your pc's cd rom or something and plug it into this adapter connected to your drive.

now lets see if your BIOS recognizes it, and even better if windows recognizes it. If BIOS does not see it on startup then the drive is shot, if bios recognizes it but windows does not, right click my computer and click manage.....then go to disk management. do you see it there? if yes you can click on it, and activate it and format it.....if not, thne you need to use a 3rd party disk rebuilder like spinrite (www.grc.com) to repair the drive. that kind of software is about $80 though, so what is the drive worth?
You can always send to cass, and i will rebuild the drive and ship it back.

-cass' son.

I don't check this forum, my dad told me to.....you can email me at chrispawlowski at comcast dot net for more questions

little hint.......if your bios does not recognize it, before you throw it away.....put it in the freezer for about 3hrs, then try again.....it works.....Ive saved many drives by freezing them

#237135 - 06/30/08 09:25 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

OK I will try to explain as simply as I can...

I have two LT hard drives 40 G each Toshiba & Fujitsu EXTERNAL I use these as backups to my main computer, I have them in a USB case that connects to my PC....both worked properly

I wanted to take one of them & install it in my TYROS

being there was info on both I took one and hooked it up in my PC USB....went to my computer opened the drive and selected all and DELETED all the files...

I then proceeded to install it in the TYROS

after installation the hard drive was not recognized by the TYROS for formatting....

so I thought maybe the other drive would work....I removed the first drive & went through the same procedure Deleting all the files on HD #2 on my PC & tried to install it in the TYROS

exactly the same result NOTHING

I then gave up & decided to put the HD back in the case and use it for backup & replace the files.....when I plugged it USB in my PC again It didn't show up at all as a drive .....this also happened with H2

now IM left with 2 HD's that cannot be recognized......

My PC is fine all my thumb drives work and usb devices....

I hope this explains more.....

Tomorrow I will take them into the shop.......does TYROS need a FAT 32 or FAT or? format to work in TYROS?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 06-30-2008).]

#237136 - 06/30/08 11:32 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Donny if you format as FAT that will be fine.

Dennis

#237137 - 06/30/08 11:34 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi DNJ
Amazing the difference a small bit of extra information makes.
The original discs were probably formatted in NTFS and when you loaded them into the Tyros it tried to format them in FAT 32, thus corrupting the partition.
Just connect them to your PC, go to disk management (As I previously mentioned) and delete the unrecognised partition, then create a new one, they will the show up in My Computer allowing you to format them as you wish.
Hope this helps

Bill

#237138 - 07/01/08 07:27 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Well I went to the PC repair sho[

they hooked up both 40G Ly Hd's

BOTh didnt work

I must have connected them the wrong way & burned them out

my USB case conections are fine & work with other HD's

Soooooooo now I need a HD that will work in TYROS which one?

I threw the two HD's out the window of my car on the parkway with anger!

Plus I now need another External Storage HD for my home PC!! & its only 10AM !!

#237139 - 07/01/08 07:40 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
jwyvern Offline

Quote:

I must have connected them the wrong way & burned them out

Difficult to see how you could manage that?

Don't they only fit one way into connectors and in any case it "should" be all low voltage stuff in the HD bay in Tyros?

John

#237140 - 07/01/08 01:31 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
miden Offline

Donny I put a link to the official Yamaha list in an earlier post?? You didn't see it?

Dennis

Here it is again.. http://www.yamahapkclub.com/tyros/info/hd.htm
Now these are all old drives now, but newer offerings from the same manufacturers would more than likely work.

Apart from that the Yamaha forum would have some more up to date choices I guess.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 07-01-2008).]

#237141 - 07/01/08 02:27 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
jwyvern Offline

Try to get an approved make already formatted to FAT 32 for minimum hassle. Failing that try to get a HD smaller than 32Gb, otherwise you'll have to go through extra hoops to get it formatted to FAT32 on WinXP (or Vista). According to literature although XP does support larger preformatted FAT32 drives it will refuse to carry out the actual formatting process.

John

#237142 - 07/01/08 02:37 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
Donny I put a link to the official Yamaha list in an earlier post?? You didn't see it?

Dennis

Here it is again.. http://www.yamahapkclub.com/tyros/info/hd.htm
Now these are all old drives now, but newer offerings from the same manufacturers would more than likely work.

Apart from that the Yamaha forum would have some more up to date choices I guess.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 07-01-2008).]

Thanx Dennis I got it now///

#237143 - 07/01/08 02:37 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Try to get an approved make already formatted to FAT 32 for minimum hassle. Failing that try to get a HD smaller than 32Gb, otherwise you'll have to go through extra hoops to get it formatted to FAT32 on WinXP (or Vista). According to literature although XP does support larger preformatted FAT32 drives it will refuse to carry out the actual formatting process.

John

Excactly Im looking for a FAT32 formatted on as we speak...

Thanx

#237144 - 07/01/08 07:40 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:

I threw the two HD's out the window of my car on the parkway with anger!

WOW!!! ... an ANGRY litterbug ... and all before 10AM !!!

You should have gone to breakfast with UD and Fran !!!

Glad things have apparently worked out ...
t.

#237145 - 07/01/08 08:41 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I have a Fujitsu 20 GB Hard Drive on my Tyros and it works like a charm. Going on 5 years now and not so much as a hiccup... Fujitsu Hard Drives are known for their reliability. I don't think you can get the 20GB anymore though. 40 Gigs is the smallest one you can get now, but the Tyros is supposed to be able to handle up to a 40GB drive.

Congrats on your new (used) Tyros "1" Donny. I am still finding out new things about my Tyros to this day. I also recently took it apart again (what can I say, I like to tinker!?!?!.. ) and gave it a good cleaning and going over using a quality contact cleaner and after I got her back together the button issue where I had to press somewhat harder to get some of the buttons to engage was fixed and now those buttons work as they should. I've thought about selling it a time or two but I don't think I could get what I think its worth so I'll probably hang on to her until she gives up the ghost. Which quite possibly could be many years from now.

Best,
Mike

PS: Do a google search and you'll notice that the big name music entertainers that own a high end Yamaha arranger own a Tyros "1" and not the Tyros2. I couldn't understand it either until I realized that once they owned the totl Tyros"1" they never felt it necessary to do the upgrade boogie like so many others apparently did. >> And will do again now that the T3 is coming out soon... I guess one good thing that comes out of it is that it helps to stimulate the world economy. And of course Yamaha's bottom line too. Although, quite possibly many bankruptcy filings as well. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 07-01-2008).]

#237146 - 07/01/08 09:03 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
OTOH, if Yammie made a 76 key Tyros3 I would have been one of the first ones in line to have gotten one. But we all know that Yammie likes to play it safe and they're sticking to their 61 key guns. Much to everyone's chagrin. Well.. at least up to 50% of arranger players chagrin anyway.

Best,
Mike

PS: I heard the new "sampled" Piano on the T3 and I didn't really think the demo was extraordinarily above and beyond what's already on my Tyros, which is the same exact one that's also on the T2. I will need to hear the T3 in person before I can form an accurate opinion of the new sampled piano though. I'm sure Yamaha will sell boat loads of the T3 just like they did with the T1 and T2. It is true that they are marketing geniuses and keep giving the new versions "just" enough to tempt people to do the upgrade boogie. Except those who simply refuse to take their carrot stick... like lil' ol' me for one..

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 07-01-2008).]

#237147 - 07/01/08 09:16 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
WOW!!! ... an [b]ANGRY litterbug ... and all before 10AM !!!

Glad things have apparently worked out ...
t.

[/B]

WOW!!! ... an ANGRY litterbug ... and all before 10AM !!!

[/b][/QUOTE]

I did that yesterday !!!! it cost me a Small Fortune $$$$$$$$$ man can he eat! But what are friends for?

#237148 - 07/01/08 09:19 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Mike add another pro to the Love Tyros vs T2 list....for many reasons I like it better also all around & I've had em both now....

#237149 - 07/02/08 04:47 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
jwyvern Offline

Quote:
Mike add another pro to the Love Tyros vs T2 list....for many reasons I like it better also all around & I've had em both now....

I can understand why people can stick by the medium range and older machines because if you treat them good ie. creative setups and playing technique they will sound every bit as good, or as near as makes no difference and fit for purpose. It's a bit more difficult to see why you'd actually PREFER a Ty1 to Ty2 though. Is it because you Pro guys use so much amplification which creates a sort of sonic level playing field at venues where all contending Yamaha models sound equal?

Maybe most people who are in a position to notice a difference in hi-fi quality between models and get any actual benefit are home users?

No snides, just curious

John

#237150 - 07/02/08 06:04 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Donny,
Here is a link to a 40gig drive that will work with your Tyros.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=t...snum=1&ct=title

I wouldn't think it is much of a job to just replace the hard drive. Getting things restored from the old drive is another story. Often impossible. Google for software that reads problem drives - you might have some luck.

Good luck,
Hammer

#237151 - 07/02/08 06:15 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
I can understand why people can stick by the medium range and older machines because if you treat them good ie. creative setups and playing technique they will sound every bit as good, or as near as makes no difference and fit for purpose. It's a bit more difficult to see why you'd actually PREFER a Ty1 to Ty2 though. Is it because you Pro guys use so much amplification which creates a sort of sonic level playing field at venues where all contending Yamaha models sound equal?

Maybe most people who are in a position to notice a difference in hi-fi quality between models and get any actual benefit are home users?

No snides, just curious

John

John its not always the sound but the comfort zone & navagational features on stage performing.

#237152 - 07/02/08 06:17 AM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Donny,
Here is a link to a 40gig drive that will work with your Tyros.
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=t...snum=1&ct=title

I wouldn't think it is much of a job to just replace the hard drive. Getting things restored from the old drive is another story. Often impossible. Google for software that reads problem drives - you might have some luck.

Good luck,
Hammer

hammer thanx ...I picked of one of these
http://www.geeks.com/products_sc.asp?cat=414

#237153 - 07/02/08 06:53 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
cassp Offline

Donny, tell me you didn't go to Catholic school. What the hell is a "gerus"??? It took me until today to figure out you meant "gurus." For the life of me I thought you were referring to a brand name or something. Either I'm slipping on my translating skills (taught 8th grade English and spelling for 33 yrs)or you guys are coming up with some way out words.

#237154 - 07/02/08 08:22 PM Re: PC GERUS...Help needed Hard Drive problem...
Dnj Offline

Cass my younger sister went to catholic school, I wasn't allowed Playing Music was the only thing on my mind....
I finally graduated High School at 32 yrs old only because the Lovely Nancy made me go back to school ... Wow!! what a graduation party we had too

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-03-2008).]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online