Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#235513 - 06/09/08 02:56 PM Re: gear and software available
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Diki...
automatically the wikipedia gave me this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Envy
just look around in the all other brand forums for see how much they are offender my products.. you are in the same line...
Give also who talk only good of me of our capacity: http://www.keyboardmag.com/article/linux-its-not/Apr-07/27458 http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/audio/partners/partners_envy24.jsp

But then when you read the all others topic and see how people are so upset for the toys features ( and bugs) that they contine resell..i have only to laugh...

The only amazing keyboard that I respect now is the Roland Fantom G series, because they really made a BIG jump in the software, hardware quality and modern desing,for sure will be a winner keyboard.

All the others keyboards are only recycled hardware/software from years and years...

For a totally sure mine is really a small company, but the "envy" of the others is really so big.
It mean that in technology and software we don't have really nothing to learn.
For your know, with my engineers, we develope IP STBs Set Box for support High Definition TV, Low Bit Rate codec like MPEG4 and H264, Web TV and PVR.
Maybe you remember the G-800/megafloppy? http://www.synrise.de/docs/types/r/roland/roland_g33-gk2a.htm

This just to give they the idea of what we can produce...

For sure we can have a lot of bugs too ( or Windows Vista or the others brands OS are perfect??) but shown me just ONE products that have the 10% of the features that we have implemented on the MS.

Remember one stuff...we are on 2008 where kids are playing with playstation, cellulars, PC and so on..and they continue resell always the same stuff.
Just some keyboards ( after more 10years of life...) start to play the Mp3, where now you can buy one Mp3 payer on one USB memory stick for 20 dollars.

so...choose you if this is a shame or not and then of course really so easy to blash me for..."envy"

I'm envy with you Diki too, because you can play in the CA beach and drink a lots of beers with nice blonde CA girls...LOL

This is the tru envy Diki..not my MS..

[This message has been edited by LIONSTRACS (edited 06-09-2008).]

#235514 - 06/09/08 03:43 PM Re: gear and software available
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
already started to ptoduce a new big qualtity of MS electronic boards.
I think we will receive the fist X-61 case beginn August, then for september I think we are ready to shipping.
Another totally different nice AMD2 hardware will come out in september...
Slow slow ( we are not yammy..) but always my promise come out..( always before the all slower big others)
Someone there already saw the prototype pictures...
You will be informed, don't worry
cheers

Thank you Dom.....I'll be looking for it very soon .asap

#235515 - 06/09/08 08:52 PM Re: gear and software available
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Dom... Envy?

You mean envy, as in "I envy Yamaha and Korg's sales figures"?

Look, we are not stupid here (although it sounds like it sometimes! )... I work in high end studios and use TOTL recording programs and high end software instruments. Been doing it for years. If your product was anywhere NEAR as functional as a 'closed' arranger, I'd have got one from Day 1. But constantly touting technical superiority, when the basic sound and function is a shadow of a 'closed' arranger (at 1/4 the price) is not going to fool but a few. A VERY few. A very stupid few.

No matter how much technobabble you spout. I got ears, we all got ears. Instead of telling us all about the HDMI outputs, or your latest batch of Serbian styles, why don't you give it a rest, and get back to us when you have an arranger that sounds better than a T2, G70 or PA2X Pro out of the box. Styles, sounds, and functionality. Try just EQUALING them first, before you try to hoodwink us into believing the MS is BETTER than them...

My take on envy...? As in "I don't envy your job, Dom. I don't have to TALK people into thinking I'm any good. All they have to do is listen..."

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online