SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#231353 - 05/19/08 01:42 AM Re: Why so emotional about the Bose PAS???
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hellboy44: Perhaps on other forums, but on
Synthzone? . . . not a chance !

Many of us have had to endure similar derogatory offhand abuse about Yamaha arrangers, and which offended many people here as well (me for one), so I seriously doubt anything's going to change on that score. I've come to realize that just about anything goes on Synthzone, of which is probably a big part of the appeal of this forum for some members here.

Scott

Yeah, freedom of speech is allowed here. And that includes your criticism of how you think I allow too much freedom of speech. I know you recommend much tougher censorship. Sorry, aint gonna happen.

#231354 - 05/19/08 02:05 AM Re: Why so emotional about the Bose PAS???
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by hellboy44:
He's probably just another troll, (that was his first and only post - wasn't it? I could be wrong) but I would like to know exactly what he meant.

I don't understand how you guys just don't skip over postings that are made just to get you worked up. You know straight off that a posting has no value to you .... but yet some of you still manage to let it waste your time and energy. I thought most of you were smarter than to allow that to happen. Just move on. This sort of provoking will always happen in a public forum online from time to time. Try to be smart enough to realize that, recognize it when it happens and simply move past it ... if you're not well ......

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 05-19-2008).]

#231355 - 05/19/08 04:08 AM Re: Why so emotional about the Bose PAS???
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
Yeah some of us (including myself) should have known better.

I do try to give EVERY person's thoughts consideration though - if you don't, you become as arrogant and offhand as some of those very same posters.

(Point taken though Nigel)

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online