SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#199306 - 01/28/05 07:57 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm been hearing Roel's critiques since way back in the Technics Canada forum. He is usually right on, and I truly value his opinions.
Don't let one dissenter run you off, Roel. I still think most of the problem is in the language difference. I only know one language and I'm truly envious of those of us who are multi-lingual.
DonM

#199307 - 01/28/05 09:39 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
ironhill Offline

Loc: NRW, Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
Hanspeter,

:
I promised myself to never comment the G.. again because too many people (like you) dislike that very much.

I respect other people's opinions about anything. Opinions can change but you seem not to allow me to?!

Don't worry, I will not interfere in G.. threads ever.

Dear Fiends,
no, it's not my intention to start a "holy war". And i'm glad, Roel gives to me the opportunity
to write down my feelings reading his statements about G-70. I orderd and buyed this
instrument in order of arguments I understood very well. And this is the difference in opinion
both of us, I think: Roel had a disapointment because he expected for intance better styles and
sounds. I didn't agree with all that he wrote in the SZ. But I realy never will accept people to
say: "Shut up". In this case, I think, it is not a different understanding because
of foreign language. Peace: Hanspeter

#199308 - 01/28/05 11:23 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
Roel Offline

DonM, KFingers, GJ and Mike thanks for your kind words. I will stay for sure.

Hanspeter, you are kidding right ? Did I tell you to shut up? Please explain.

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 01-28-2005).]

#199309 - 01/29/05 01:47 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
ironhill Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Roel:
Hanspeter, you are kidding right ? Did I tell you to shut up? Please explain.

No,no Roel,
you didn't say that, and I see, it's realy necessary to me study using my words in
a precise way. What I would say is, everybody may write down he believes, and therefor I think,
that you furthermore talk about your opinions. Perhaps it is a little help making things better:
This time the G-70. Regards: Hanspeter

#199310 - 01/29/05 07:34 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
Bevan Offline

I think you are right Hanspeter when you
ask "Roel why?" It is strange that Roel is
allways one of the first to say something
negative about the G70.
The people that applaud for him are probably
sellers that do not sell the G70.
With the update the G70 is even better than
before.

#199311 - 01/29/05 07:45 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
Roel Offline

I feel sorry for you Bevan! (you act like a child)

#199312 - 01/29/05 07:58 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
Roel Offline

Hanspeter,

Dass Ich meine Eindrücke über G.. gegeben habe scheint schlecht gefallen zu sein beim R. Liebhaber. Es tut mir wirklich leit dass meine Meinung nach noch sehr viel verbessert werden muss am G.. ..... es BLEIBT immernoch meine persönliche Meinung. In der Niederlanden is es immernoch erlaubt 'ne Meinung zu haben.

Bevan reagiert ziemlich kindisch und scheint Keyboard-Händler zu sein....meine Meinung nach.

For the non-Germen/girls :
Giving my reviews of the G.. was not really appreciated by some R. fans. I'm very sorry, but I think the G.. needs a lot of improvements before it becomes what I think it should be. Of course it is my PERSONAL opinion, and a PO is allowed isn't it ?

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 01-29-2005).]

#199313 - 01/29/05 10:19 AM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
ironhill Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
Hanspeter,

Dass Ich meine Eindrücke über G.. gegeben habe scheint schlecht gefallen zu sein beim R. Liebhaber. Es tut mir wirklich leit dass meine Meinung nach noch sehr viel verbessert werden muss am G.. ..... es BLEIBT immernoch meine persönliche Meinung. In der Niederlanden is es immernoch erlaubt 'ne Meinung zu haben.

Bevan reagiert ziemlich kindisch und scheint Keyboard-Händler zu sein....meine Meinung nach.

Gut, Roel, ich schrieb Dir. Hanspeter

#199314 - 01/29/05 12:37 PM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
ironhill Offline

Schade, Roel meine mail konnte nicht verschickt werden. Ich muss zunächst den Fehler finden. Hanspeter

#199315 - 01/29/05 02:47 PM Re: Maybe some new G-70 demos
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Awwww no fair! Keep it in english I was enjoying the thread and then got lost due to the language change--at least post a translation

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online