SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#195574 - 11/04/10 04:36 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
Dnj Offline

Chas I dont know how to play either so that must be the reason I didn't post a demo. This way I remainn a level of the rest.
I will act as silly as you from now on.
Me & You = water & oil.

Added: The people have spoken!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-04-2010).]

#195575 - 11/04/10 06:00 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
to the genesys Offline

1, 2, cha, cha, cha

------------------
TTG

#195576 - 11/04/10 06:06 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
1, 2, cha, cha, cha

now thahts a great post that makes sense!!

#195577 - 11/04/10 07:05 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey, YOU'RE the guy that tried to bait ME into a political brouhaha. Unless you go back and '.' it out, I think it's there for everyone to see. As far as your being so gleeful about the Republican victories, I doubt if it has anything to do with any kind of ideological commitment; in fact, I'd bet the farm that you didn't even go out and vote. You are the first (and ONLY one) to even bring it up, probably because you thought it would upset me; it doesn't. We live in a democracy where people are free to vote their choices. The people have spoken and they will again in 2012. That's the way it works in America. If you believe in something, you go out and vote for it; just like if you're trying to make a musical point, you make a video demo (yourself), not try to cajole someone else into doing it. Oil and water; that doesn't even begin to describe it. So let's just agree to not respond to each other. I think that would be best for the board. Hey, look at the bright side; at least your kids can stay on your health plan until they're 26, while they look for a job. Oh wait, there ARE no jobs; they all got shipped overseas under George W. Have a nice day, go for a walk, spend a little less time googling links to post to SZ. Practice your English, and don't forget to use Spellcheck.

chas

#195578 - 11/04/10 07:13 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Hey, YOU'RE the guy that tried to bait ME into a political brouhaha. Unless you go back and '.' it out, I think it's there for everyone to see. As far as your being so gleeful about the Republican victories, I doubt if it has anything to do with any kind of ideological commitment; in fact, I'd bet the farm that you didn't even go out and vote. You are the first (and ONLY one) to even bring it up, probably because you thought it would upset me; it doesn't. We live in a democracy where people are free to vote their choices. The people have spoken and they will again in 2012. That's the way it works in America. If you believe in something, you go out and vote for it; just like if you're trying to make a musical point, you make a video demo (yourself), not try to cajole someone else into doing it. Oil and water; that doesn't even begin to describe it. So let's just agree to not respond to each other. I think that would be best for the board. Hey, look at the bright side; at least your kids can stay on your health plan until they're 26, while they look for a job. Oh wait, there ARE no jobs; they all got shipped overseas under George W. Have a nice day, go for a walk, spend a little less time googling links to post to SZ. Practice your English, and don't forget to use Spellcheck.

chas

Are you finshed berating me yet?...

Took a shot Voting for him last time was the biggest mistake I EVER made..wont happen again..2012 he'll be gone for sure !

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-04-2010).]

#195579 - 11/04/10 07:58 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
I'm WITH you Donny....
The right things will be done...this is only the bginning...and a darn good one!

Lee S.

#195580 - 11/04/10 08:01 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
cgiles Offline

Hmmmm, that's a familiar tactic. Instead of articulating what you don't like about him or his policies, you simply photoshop him in a clown's outfit. You personify everything I said in Gary's post. But let's look at it realistically. He's slim (as in FIT), intelligent (conceded to by even his foes), articulate, has two Ivy League degrees, cum Laud from Harvard Law, has been a US Senator, and is currently YOUR president and leader of the free world. Now let's look at YOUR accomplishments. Since you had at least a ten year head start on him plus a few uh, other advantages, you should stack up pretty well.
No??? Well then, if he's a clown, what does that make you? I could tell you but why bother. I think most people see you for what you really are; a would-be cyber-bully with a really, really bad inferiority complex. Instead of trying to bait me, why don't you go start another of your famous, intellectually stimulating, "what kind of underwear do you wear to the gig" threads. With the current level of boredom on the board, I'm sure SOMEone will respond.

chas

#195581 - 11/04/10 08:08 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Let's do this in The Bar, guys...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#195582 - 11/04/10 08:12 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Took a shot Voting for him last time ...

....that must have been about the time I was taking my space walk to fix the Hubble space telescope. Man, that was bad, even for you.

chas (can't stop laughing)

#195583 - 11/04/10 08:46 PM Re: Even You Can Do it Also....creating a Song!
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Before this goes to the bar....(I don't drink.. )

And I rarely talk politics..since it is usually a no win situation...

Presidents are widely abused verbally..and no president has been knocked more than our previous president..not even Clinton, who set the worst example of any president ever..

Of course Bush had 8 years to pile up the abuse....but Obama only has 2 years so far..but before his term is up..he will get his share...

Education levels are not the only measuring stick..almost in any field ..education without experience can be a failure..

Personally I believe Obama surrounded himself with poor cabinet selections..

Keep in mind it was a close election ..with the youth (less experience youth) casting the votes that put Obama in office..
So there are just as many folks that did not think Obama was the right choice...just as many that "thought" he was..

On top of that folks wanted to be part of the generation that voted in a Black president..or what almost was..a woman president...Maybe the wrong concept to elect?

Now many people think we are going down a road ..we do not want to go...and it doesn't take two Ivy league degrees to understand what we are doing is simply dumb...and destroying our children and grand children's future..

Many of the policies that Obama has endorsed and pushed ..I believe the majority of folks do not want..People I have talked to..believe this administration is taking our country into disaster...

I believe that the election results, are saying something to the political parties...we the people..means that they work for us..People should have the right to speak out and voice their opinions..just as they did in previous administrations..

So I will voice mine...If things remain ..heading in the direction they are..I look forward to a change ..again..Give me the woman president.. ..in 2012..

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online