SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#188529 - 10/12/05 10:25 AM Thank you Nigel for the new forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI to all Purchasers and prospective purchasers of the new Tyros 2 keyboard being shipped to countries around the world.
Nigel has created a new forum for Yamaha Arrangers and it is here in the Synthzone at http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=39&SUBMIT=Go

I will be posting any and all new info I receive on the Tyros 2 there but it is also for all other Yamaha General Arranger Keyboards too.
Thank you Nigel for once again meeting the needs of your constituents in the SYNTHZONE
BEBOP

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 10-12-2005).]

#188530 - 10/12/05 03:52 PM Re: Thank you Nigel for the new forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

I have now moved all my information posts from the Yamaha Forum to this new Yamaha Arranger Forum.
I will continue to post any new info I get on the Tyros 2 in this new forum.
Thanks again Nigel.
Bebop

#188531 - 10/15/05 06:58 AM Re: Thank you Nigel for the new forum for our Yam Arranger posts
BEBOP Offline

HI ALL,
We have 28 posts already in the NEW Yamaha Arranger Forum in the Synthzone. Thanks to Nigel for setting this up for us.
I have also started an exclusive Tyros 2 email list that now has 13 members who have either ordered or are getting ready to order the new Tyros 2.
Interested in all the info for the Tyros 2 in one place. Just click on: http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=39&SUBMIT=Go
and you are there.
Please post any info or pictures you might have on the Tyros 2 and thank you for it.
If you are interested in staying current through my new Tyros 2 Exclusive email list then just drop me an email and you are IN
Thanks to all
BEBOP

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online