SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
Topic Options
#172720 - 02/21/04 05:02 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hey Eric,
My wife Jann can do all three and we need the money. Thanks a lot
Bebop

#172721 - 02/23/04 12:44 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Eric,B If you want to catch my band this weekend we are playing up at O'Leary's bar in Telephone Rd Ventura behind the Government Center just off Partridge St and Telephone Rd.

#172722 - 02/23/04 10:25 AM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Just this morning I received confirming emails from Roger Mepstead and wife in UK and Cliff Anderson in the San Jose area that they are coming and have already mailed their checks.
This is great guys, you are really welcome.
Cliff has a new keyboard to show us too
Get your checks in the mail. The time slots are filling up
Best to all
Bebop

#172723 - 02/23/04 02:29 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Scott and Bebop,
Georgiana and I had planned to make it to the Get Together, but that now is not possible. I just found out that I have to have some extensive dental work done and it falls right in that time slot.
Oh well, you can't win 'em all.
Hopefully this Get Together will be so successful that we can plan another for later in the year or next year.
How does that Country Western song go "-----with tears in my beer" or something like that.
I feel sad already,
Walt

#172724 - 02/23/04 08:24 PM Re: Proposal: Synthzone Arranger KB Member Get Together in: San Jose, CA !
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
Bebop,

I will contribute another $5 for the munchies, etc and bring it to the synthzone party (make sure you remind me ok), or send another check soon. Thanks for organizing. I hope it's not too difficult for you and Scott. Let me know if I can help.

As for the timeslot, I will let you know later. Since I basically only play contemporary christian musics, I will be presenting those things that I normally do. It is basically using the same rythms that many here have been using like rock, 16 beat, 8 beat, ballads, latin, etc.

-Han

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online