SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#168944 - 01/27/03 07:33 AM Re: HDM from 2av.com
Big Red Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm no computer whiz (being a decent enough keyboard player is my own salvation), but take a look at the following page (go to the bottom of the menu on the left hand side):
http://silverhawk33.tripod.com/glenskorgsite/id4.html

Granted, it's all Korg, but just maybe the hard drive solutions here will work for you Yamaheads, also. Hope this helps.

#168945 - 01/27/03 07:36 AM Re: HDM from 2av.com
Big Red Offline

Loc: Canada
Oops! Sorry, I should have said scroll down the light-green panel on the left hand side to "Installing a Hard Drive"

#168946 - 01/27/03 10:03 AM Re: HDM from 2av.com
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I don't belive they're compatable, and unfortunately, the folks at Yamaha are not readily parting with this type of technical information.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#168947 - 01/28/03 01:08 AM Re: HDM from 2av.com
Beakybird Offline

Anyone interested, this device has more than doubled in price. The seller, Sergiy, warned me that the price would go up. I thought that he was just using that to get me to buy. Holy moley. I hope he honors the price that we have agreed to in emails. If anyone else in the USA wants to buy, I just found out my sister's mother-in-law is in Germany for the next couple of weeks, and if you make arrangements with me, I might be able to help you get it at the old price. My sister's mother-in-law is the concierge for various big-name orchestras and international acts from Europe. She lives half of the year in Europe and half of the year in Philadelphia.

Beakybird

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online