SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#161848 - 03/29/07 07:06 PM Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%20Polka.mp3

Scott shared this with me & asked to spread it around with his fellow musicians on SZ.

Enjoy

#161849 - 03/30/07 03:07 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
please don't.

#161850 - 03/30/07 03:55 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Donny.

I find it hard to believe that Scott would want one of his songs posted on SZ. If he did then surely he would do this himself?

He has posted this song on YPKO and smallgig.
Since you frequent YPKO, I hope you have not simply copied the link onto here to stir things up once again?

If this is all legit which I doubt then that's all good

#161851 - 03/30/07 04:21 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Tin Offline

Hi

Someone told me, that itīs Craig singing duet with Scott. Nice to hear your voice for the first time Craig. Wow

Tin

#161852 - 03/30/07 05:45 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Hi Donny.

I find it hard to believe that Scott would want one of his songs posted on SZ. If he did then surely he would do this himself?

He has posted this song on YPKO and smallgig.
Since you frequent YPKO, I hope you have not simply copied the link onto here to stir things up once again?

If this is all legit which I doubt then that's all good

ligit? Craig why not ask your friend yourself that shouldnt be too hard since your attached at the hip eh?

dont let me post Scotts email to me ok...at least I know one thing.....You havn't changed at all.

#161853 - 03/30/07 07:21 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Hi Tin who ever you may be. I bet you never knew I could do a Micky mouse impression

Donny lighten up m8, I've talked with Scott and it's all above board and didn't you realise we were Siamese twins, we were joined at the hip before the operation

From Uncle Daves posting 'please don't above, it had me wondering, nothing more.

#161854 - 03/30/07 07:30 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Dnj Offline

OK Craig......next time dont assume without the facts please, a simple email to me would have elevated this whole senario......that always makes for a better experience. I can't speak for Dave ...
I love him dearly but I can't speak for his thoughts & opinions....... FYI Scott &
I have been chatting all along, all is well & our friendship continues as Pro Musicians & East/West Comrades.

#161855 - 03/30/07 07:32 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Nobody talks to me

#161856 - 03/30/07 07:46 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm sure Dave is referring to the song, not the fact that it is Scott's.
DonM

#161857 - 03/30/07 08:01 AM Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Fran I'll let you in on a secret. We talk about you. For example: When you and I were emailing about keyboards way back when I first starting thinking about a one man band, and you sent me an owners manual and I think a video of a keyboard you were selling, Scott Yee and I had just met on email too. I told him you were a girl and he told me he thought you were a man. Ha! Ha!

The name Fran threw me. This just shows how things can get screwed up on the internet. And when I saw your picture with the girls in the band on the forum one day, I was glad I didn't call you Ma'm in my emails. Ha! Ha!

Cause I don't know if you're 6'5" like DonM, but you sure do look as scary and mean as he does. You guys remind me of "Have Gun Will Travel" Pallidin. Remember him.

However the word is out. I heard you're nothing but a big teddy bear just like DonM. See I'm talking to you buddy. Sometimes I have the same feelings you described above.
Cheers,
Boo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online