Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka

Posted by: Dnj

Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/29/07 07:06 PM

http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%20Polka.mp3

Scott shared this with me & asked to spread it around with his fellow musicians on SZ.

Enjoy
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 03:07 AM

please don't.
Posted by: Craig_UK

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 03:55 AM

Hi Donny.

I find it hard to believe that Scott would want one of his songs posted on SZ. If he did then surely he would do this himself?

He has posted this song on YPKO and smallgig.
Since you frequent YPKO, I hope you have not simply copied the link onto here to stir things up once again?

If this is all legit which I doubt then that's all good
Posted by: Tin

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 04:21 AM

Hi

Someone told me, that it´s Craig singing duet with Scott. Nice to hear your voice for the first time Craig. Wow

Tin

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Hi Donny.

I find it hard to believe that Scott would want one of his songs posted on SZ. If he did then surely he would do this himself?

He has posted this song on YPKO and smallgig.
Since you frequent YPKO, I hope you have not simply copied the link onto here to stir things up once again?

If this is all legit which I doubt then that's all good

ligit? Craig why not ask your friend yourself that shouldnt be too hard since your attached at the hip eh?

dont let me post Scotts email to me ok...at least I know one thing.....You havn't changed at all.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 07:21 AM

Hi Tin who ever you may be. I bet you never knew I could do a Micky mouse impression

Donny lighten up m8, I've talked with Scott and it's all above board and didn't you realise we were Siamese twins, we were joined at the hip before the operation

From Uncle Daves posting 'please don't above, it had me wondering, nothing more.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 07:30 AM

OK Craig......next time dont assume without the facts please, a simple email to me would have elevated this whole senario......that always makes for a better experience. I can't speak for Dave ...
I love him dearly but I can't speak for his thoughts & opinions....... FYI Scott &
I have been chatting all along, all is well & our friendship continues as Pro Musicians & East/West Comrades.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 07:32 AM

Nobody talks to me
Posted by: DonM

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 07:46 AM

I'm sure Dave is referring to the song, not the fact that it is Scott's.
DonM
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 08:01 AM

Fran I'll let you in on a secret. We talk about you. For example: When you and I were emailing about keyboards way back when I first starting thinking about a one man band, and you sent me an owners manual and I think a video of a keyboard you were selling, Scott Yee and I had just met on email too. I told him you were a girl and he told me he thought you were a man. Ha! Ha!

The name Fran threw me. This just shows how things can get screwed up on the internet. And when I saw your picture with the girls in the band on the forum one day, I was glad I didn't call you Ma'm in my emails. Ha! Ha!

Cause I don't know if you're 6'5" like DonM, but you sure do look as scary and mean as he does. You guys remind me of "Have Gun Will Travel" Pallidin. Remember him.

However the word is out. I heard you're nothing but a big teddy bear just like DonM. See I'm talking to you buddy. Sometimes I have the same feelings you described above.
Cheers,
Boo

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 08:15 AM

Hey Boo...someone is talking to me
Yes I remember..I sent you the Farfisa G7 manual and a promotional video tape...You sent it back and said it was too complicated....If I remember correctly..you only wanted to copy and paste...

You are almost right..I am a teddy bear too...just not as big as Don..who hardly talks to me anymore..
Posted by: mikeathome1

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%2 0Polka.mp3

Scott shared this with me & asked to spread it around with his fellow musicians on SZ.

Enjoy

I don't understand why Scott wouldn't post it himself? and drop by and say Hi!
Posted by: DonM

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Hey Boo...someone is talking to me
Yes I remember..I sent you the Farfisa G7 manual and a promotional video tape...You sent it back and said it was too complicated....If I remember correctly..you only wanted to copy and paste...

You are almost right..I am a teddy bear too...just not as big as Don..who hardly talks to me anymore..

Fran,
I haven't talked with anyone much lately. Since last June I've been really busy with both a full music schedule and a day job also.
I do my best to restrict my posts to the subjects that are interesting to me, or that I might learn something from reading.
Don
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 08:39 AM

“Fran,
I haven't talked with anyone much lately. Since last June I've been really busy with both a full music schedule and a day job also.
I do my best to restrict my posts to the subjects that are interesting to me, or that I might learn something from reading.”
Don

Fran so that's why DonM isn't talking to us because we're not interesting and he can't learn anything from us! He must not have seen the picture of your girls. I don't see scenery like that on his bandstand.

I bet I could show him a thing or two about hustling nine ball and laying brick. Ha! Ha!

Just teasing Don. You're still my favorite country guy in Shreveport and the forum.
Boo

[This message has been edited by brickboo (edited 03-30-2007).]

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 10:26 AM

Hi Donny.

I looked on your profile for an e-mail before posting on here but its all blank.
Glad it's sorted and you and Scott are all well again. We are still on Skype as I see you are so feel free to have a natter.
Sorry I couldn't ask you directly
Posted by: Pacesetter

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 11:01 AM

Amazing even though Scott is only a memory here any posts with his name on it get lots of comments.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mikeathome1:
Quote:
[b] http://members.tripod.com/scottyee/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/Too%20Fat%2 0Polka.mp3

Enjoy

I don't understand why Scott wouldn't post it himself? and drop by and say Hi![/B]

Scott told me he was banned from the SZ

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 11:46 AM

Quote:
Hi Donny.

I looked on your profile for an e-mail before posting on here but its all blank.
Glad it's sorted and you and Scott are all well again. We are still on Skype as I see you are so feel free to have a natter.
Sorry I couldn't ask you directly

Craig no problem its all good now.......its in the past lets move on shall we?
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 12:18 PM

Quote:
Scott told me he was banned from the SZ

Nope. He actually posted a test posting here recently ( I guess to check it was still working ).

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 12:55 PM

Thanx Nigel for the clarification...sometimes things come thru the grapevine & get all jumbled up

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 12:59 PM

Hi Nigel and everyone on SZ.

To cut a long story short, Scott Yee was banned by Nigel quite a few months ago. He did nothing wrong in my opinion to deserve the ban, but that's all in the past now.

Scott has mentioned to me that Nigel has never contacted him to tell him that the ban has been lifted and it was only out of Scotts curiousity to test a post in a topic where it's always quiet, to see what would happen 4 months later.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 01:35 PM

Craig , you and I are not in the moderator's shoes...only Nigel knows his reasons...and you can bet your bottom dollar, he didn't ban Scott for no reason..

I could guess and say why I thought he was banned, but it isn't any of my business, as it wasn't anyone else's business when Nigel banned me..

Nigel has and had the right to ban us...and I don't see why he would have to hold our hand and notify us ..the ban was lifted..We can nag Nigel all the time with emails for other things ...why not to find where we stand...

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 04:18 PM

Quote:
Scott has mentioned to me that Nigel has never contacted him to tell him that the ban has been lifted and it was only out of Scotts curiousity to test a post in a topic where it's always quiet, to see what would happen 4 months later.

Yes I did email Scott last Xmas to tell him the cooling off ban had been lifted and thanking him for an online Xmas card he kindly sent. Maybe he didn't see that email or it didn't make it thru for some reason. But I did email him.

Actually that explains why I never got a response to that email. Scott is always welcome here. I'm sorry he thought otherwise.

I applied a couple of cooling off bans back then. It was nothing to do with who was wrong or right. It was simply to stop the gunfight that had broken out. When people are shooting at eachother the cops don't ask who is in the right. They simply put a stop to the carnage. The past is the past.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 03-30-2007).]
Posted by: renig

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Scott is always welcome here. I'm sorry he thought otherwise.

I applied a couple of cooling off bans back then. It was nothing to do with who was wrong or right. It was simply to stop the gunfight that had broken out. When people are shooting at eachother the cops don't ask who is in the right. They simply put a stop to the carnage. The past is the past.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 03-30-2007).]

OK, there it is then, right from the horse's mouth, as the expression goes.

Let's start a campaign and ramp it up to get Scott back in the running here. A bunch of encouraging posts might do the trick. He's always been a valuable ocntributor to this forum. Whaddya say, people?
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 05:02 PM

It would be nice to see Scott return.

He is a great source of valuable advice.

Ian

------------------
Common misconception...size and weight equal quality and performance. Don't be fooled.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ianmcnll:
It would be nice to see Scott return.

He is a great source of valuable advice.

Ian

I agree common Scott lets turn the page & enjoy arranger KBs once again on the SZ!

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 05:16 PM

Scott has ALWAYS been a valuable contributor for more years than I can remember. I certainly miss his postings.

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/30/07 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by renig:

OK, there it is then, right from the horse's mouth, as the expression goes.

And you know how much I love a bag of oats renig lol
Posted by: renig

Re: Scott Yee's Latest Tyros Song Too Fat Polka - 03/31/07 01:35 AM