SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#15763 - 01/29/02 10:22 AM To ChrisAtGM
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Chris,

If there is anything we can help you with concerning Genesys, please let us know.

By the way, since the keyboard has anon-coventional shape, it will be nice if GEM can also ship with it a soft case.

#15764 - 01/31/02 10:50 AM Re: To ChrisAtGM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the encouraging words SK. As you can imagine the Genesys has been a major project for all concerned and it's great to know that we seem to be getting it right for the most part. I have started a new thread on the Arranger keyboard forum entitled "which styles do YOU need?" where I am asking for feedback about content. Please feel free to contribute. Your suggestions are extremely valuable and I will try to do as much as possible to incorporate everybody's needs into the final product.

Thanks to everyone here for your support. It is much appreciated.

Chris Anthony

#15765 - 02/28/02 04:37 PM Re: To ChrisAtGM
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi ChrisatGM,
Do you plan to continue with the WK8SE even after the "Genisys" is introduced? If so do you for see a MSRP reduction or do you feel the price will remain about where it is now. Also I`m from New Hamsphire,U.S.A. and I e-mailed General Music about dealers in my area and they have not responded is there any thing you can do to help? If you could post some dealers in the New England area that would be great. Also can you also post any info on the quality or where I might go on the web to get more info about it.?
Thank you
jedi

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online