SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#153063 - 01/04/04 10:25 AM help with PA60 sound bank
aprilla Offline

Loc: Ireland
My sister just bought Korg PA60 (new) and has asked me to ask you all if you can help.

When she chooses a sound from the top line of the sound bank all is fine, but for the bottom line (which has sax, woodwind, etc selections...) they just come up as "empty".

She wonders if she needs to purchase these sounds, though this seems odd to me... any ideas??

Thanks for any help! (also posted on Korg discussion)

#153064 - 01/04/04 11:09 AM Re: help with PA60 sound bank
Wazza Offline

Loc: Sonnega, Friesland, The Nether...
I think you'll have to change to Program mode.
Usually when the PA-60 starts up it is in Performance mode, when you go to the woodwinds for instance it says they are empty, but thats because there are no performances there, however when you press the program button (on the left of your keyboard) you should see the names of the programs.
If that doesn't work it seems that the programs got deleted somehow, in that case you should download the latest OS and backup disks from www.korgpa.com

Hope this helps,

Greetz ,
Marcel

#153065 - 01/04/04 11:18 AM Re: help with PA60 sound bank
aprilla Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks for your quick reply, I have passed this information to my sister and hopefully it will sort her out!
Her own, ancient, kb got damaged New Years eve and she is hoping to have this ready for work by Friday.... fingers are crossed !

thanks again Wazza the Performance info worked, she's delighted!

[This message has been edited by aprilla (edited 01-04-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online