SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#139678 - 07/04/05 12:22 AM Played a Korg EC150 Digital Piano
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
and here's what i saw:
I am not used to piano keys, but these didn't have the "polished" surface a friend's real upright piano has. They had a mat surface. I am not sure i liked it, they seemed they had more pronounced edges.

I was not impressed with the sound either. The sound was the same timbre no matter how hard you hit the keys. No "brighter" sound on playing hard.

It has a fairly loud set of speakers, 3/10 or 4/10 it was good enough.

Has 3 pianos, and a set of others like hammond, church, vibes, clav, guitar, strings etc. Same timbre here.

The girl that owns it is on the last stages in getting a diploma or whatever they call it in piano, so if it suits her...

Well, I wouldn't buy it , since i cannot play the piano, but what do you think? is it really that dull, or I have to get a new set of ears?
Theodore

#139679 - 07/04/05 07:05 AM Re: Played a Korg EC150 Digital Piano
zuki Offline

Hi theodore -

Can't understand why Korg doesn't have a good digital piano. I played several at Sam Ash recently and over the years, but they still sound like cr-- (to me). You would think they'd have the pro line technology to work with. I'm sure someone else makes them - yuk.

zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online