SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#133804 - 12/10/03 06:16 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
To Nigel - For he's a jolly good fellow. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication. It is much appreciated, even though we take it all for granted all too often.

#133805 - 12/10/03 06:37 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Though I've only been here a little over a year, it's a nice place to visit, and learn. This would obviously not be possible without Nigel's dedication to maintaining this excellent forum. Thanks Nigel for everything you've done for all of us.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#133806 - 12/10/03 06:41 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Nigel If it ever gets too much to bear ..... I'm sure most of us will pay a fee to keep it going. I'd miss this place terribly if it goes south. Don't hurt yourslef too much ... we're all here to participate.

A word from me. I look forward to clicking on to Synthzone every day like it was a daily dose of liquid refreshment to keep me linked to a world of music lovers and I really would be less relaxed without the opportunity to hear from my fellow members.
I , for one, would be not only willing but proud to show my appreciation of being able to 'rub shoulders' with the great guys who lend their time to help and support our efforts at making music. And showing my appreciation financially would be an honour not just another buck.
I would like Nigel to suggest the easiest means of supporting the continuation in a controlled and manageable way (Direct Debit from our accounts for a token few bucks? Wouldn't 20 or so times a couple of bucks be a great contribution?)
cheers
Eddie J

------------------
Eddie from Rotherham
www.yamahakeyboards.info

my mail is virus-free thanks to Norton Antivirus2002

#133807 - 12/10/03 06:50 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
Dnj Offline

Nigel..You Da Man!!!!!

#133808 - 12/10/03 07:07 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
trtjazz Offline

Nigel
While I know it was not your intent to take this opportunity to raise funds, I am sure as Dave and Eddie pointed out many of us would be willing to donate something to the cause as it is for our direct benefit. I would hate to see you move this forum anywhere because of all that I belong to, this one is the most consistent as far as being up and running smoothly.

So if we do care to contribute to the cause where? And how much would help?
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#133809 - 12/10/03 07:39 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
...Until then, MANY MANY thanks from the bottom of our hearts to you Nigel for EVERYTHING you've done (and continue to do) to maintain Synthzone as the special place that it is for arranger keyboardists...

I don't think it could be said any better!

If ever the time comes that you need help, just ask. You can count me in.

mike

#133810 - 12/10/03 07:50 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
Nigel, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
If & when you need help you can count me in.
Denny

#133811 - 12/10/03 07:54 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Nigel,
Since a few year ago i wrote here my first post and it is amazing what a great forum this is and will ever be !!! Nice people here with the same interest and good "topics" from many members !!!
I love this forum, i write not every week or month but there's not going a day past without surfing to this forum and read many interesting topic's on this forum.
I THINK THIS URL WILL NEVER BE DELETED IN MY FAVOURITES WEBPAGE'S.
Thanks to Nigel for his hard working !!!
keep going on Boy !!!!
Regards,

notlos
www.notlos.com

------------------

#133812 - 12/10/03 07:56 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by trtjazz:
Nigel
While I know it was not your intent to take this opportunity to raise funds, I am sure as Dave and Eddie pointed out many of us would be willing to donate something to the cause as it is for our direct benefit. I would hate to see you move this forum anywhere because of all that I belong to, this one is the most consistent as far as being up and running smoothly.

So if we do care to contribute to the cause where? And how much would help?
Terry

Count me in. I've been reading and posting here a little over 3 years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it. There are so many things I've learned by visiting the general Synth zone website and also from this forum that I otherwise may not have ever known. The help and input from members of this site, along with the sharing of ideas and camraderie, is invaluable to me.

AJ

#133813 - 12/10/03 07:58 AM Re: A SPECIAL Synthzone Dedication to Nigel !
cam8neel Offline

Loc: Providence, RI USA
Nigel,

You got my back too, bro. I've communicated with some great people on this forum (TonyMads, Scottyee, Uncle Dave, Donny, DonM, Terry, DanO, Brian, Gary, my paesans from Italy, etc.)

Anything I can do, just ask my friend...

Angelo

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online