As an actively participating SZ member for nearly 4 years, I've always wondered just how our forum is able to sustain itself financially. Realizing (and appreciating) that Synthzone (thankfully) only has one advertisement banner, I would think that this alone could not subsidize the constantly increasing webspace & subsequent storage fees(?) our ever growing accumulated message postings surely must have added up to over the many months and years.

In addition, this doesn't even take into account all the countless hours, weeks, and years of 'website maintenance' work that Nigel, our moderator & SZ System administrator, has to do to keep our forum running so smoothly, as it has. I realize that I far too often take our special Synthzone Arranger Keyboard forum for granted, forgetting about all the behind the scenes work Nigel does to keep Synthzone up for us.

Whenever our SZ website does go down (luckily rarely, thanks to Nigel ), I suddenly feel disconnected from my arranger keyboard family here.

I don't know what all is involved in being a website administrator, so perhaps Nigel can fill us in on all the behind the scenes work required to keep Synthzone up and running. Until then, MANY MANY thanks from the bottom of my heart to you Nigel for EVERYTHING you've done (and continue to do) to maintain Synthzone as the special place that it is for arranger keyboardists, and which has not only enabled me to chat online with other arranger kb enthusiasts around the world, but to meet many in person, and develop lifelong friendships as well. Happy holidays to all. - Scott