SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#131640 - 09/20/05 06:30 PM I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI all,
I was on the phone earlier with Dan O in Baltimore and placed my order for the Tyros 2, anticipating a deliver in Late October or early November. This is the second time we have purchased from Dan and I want to say that He is everything you would want a dealer to be. Besides that he is really a nice guy, a musician and has been in this business long enough to know the ins and outs and make it work for all of us. I highly reccomend Dan to all of you.
Best regards,
BEBOP

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member SYNTHZONE FORUMS Retired Moderator of Technics Forum
Bill Forrest in Central CALIF. USA
ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#131641 - 09/20/05 06:49 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
VegaVagga Offline

Loc: Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
HI all,
I was on the phone earlier with Dan O in Baltimore and placed my order for the Tyros 2, anticipating a deliver in Late October or early November. This is the second time we have purchased from Dan and I want to say that He is everything you would want a dealer to be. Besides that he is really a nice guy, a musician and has been in this business long enough to know the ins and outs and make it work for all of us. I highly reccomend Dan to all of you.
Best regards,
BEBOP

How much did you pay? Also, with speakers of w/o?

#131642 - 09/20/05 07:02 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
No,I did not want or need the speakers.
The cost is between you and Dan, so email him at keyboardcity@yahoo.com or phone him at 866 348 8876, and he will cut you a deal that you won't walk away from if you are a serious buyer. If you call him right now and give him a deposit you can be # 2 on his list of people to ship to, right after mine. I doubt that # 2 slot will be open for very long so don't drag your feet if you want to be an early buyer of this keyboard.
Bebop

#131643 - 09/20/05 07:23 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
VegaVagga Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
No,I did not want or need the speakers.
The cost is between you and Dan, so email him at keyboardcity@yahoo.com or phone him at 866 348 8876, and he will cut you a deal that you won't walk away from if you are a serious buyer. If you call him right now and give him a deposit you can be # 2 on his list of people to ship to, right after mine. I doubt that # 2 slot will be open for very long so don't drag your feet if you want to be an early buyer of this keyboard.
Bebop

Did he make you swear you won't tell the price? Come on...how much?

#131644 - 09/20/05 08:26 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
VegaVagga,
Bad question?a no no, -- a not in good taste question. But if you must know the word is that Dan is not going to charge Bebop for the new Tyros II keyboard because of Bebop?s post.

Please take this lightly, you could not buy either of these men, they're special.

John C.

#131645 - 09/20/05 08:27 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by VegaVagga:
Did he make you swear you won't tell the price? Come on...how much?

Why not call Dan VegaVagga? BEBOP gave you his number. Here it is again: 866-348-8876. It's a Toll Free number btw so you won't be out one red cent.

Speak with Dan'O and I'm willing to bet he'll give the same great deal he gave BEBOP.

Then you'll know without a doubt how much BEBOP paid.

PS: In case you didn't know it is a standing policy here at the SynthZone to publicly not give out prices that independent Dealers have given to customers or what prices independent Dealers are offering there wares for. Privately giving out the information is another matter.

I suggest you give Dan'O a call and he would be more than happy to answer all your questions... within reason of course.

Ask him for the same deal he gave BEBOP and then like I said you'll know for sure how much BEBOP paid for his. And it won't cost you a nickel to do it because the nickel is on Dan.

Best regards,
Mike

#131646 - 09/20/05 08:31 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...
guys c'mon.don't ask the price(it can't be said here).Just go to them if you decide to buy.you know that they(Dan or George) can beat those online and biggies(GC,sam ash)since they own the store.

#131647 - 09/20/05 08:39 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
renig Online   content

Loc: Canada
VegaVagga, what most of the people have so far been trying to tell you, evidently without much success, is that what BEBOP paid for his Tyros2 is none of your business. Why would it matter to you what BEBOP paid?

Whether it's a new keyboard, a car, a pet, whatever, then you'll end up paying the price you and the seller have negotiated and are happy with.

#131648 - 09/20/05 11:33 PM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
DanO made me a really good price too. However, I'll wait til Bebop and a few others Beta-test it and get the bugs out. Then we'll see if it can replace the SD1. I'm not holding my breath though.
DonM

#131649 - 09/21/05 06:46 AM Re: I Just ordered the Tyros 2 From Dan O
VegaVagga Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
In case you didn't know it is a standing policy here at the SynthZone to publicly not give out prices that independent Dealers have given to customers or what prices independent Dealers are offering there wares for. Privately giving out the information is another matter.

Ooops. Sorry. Didn't know about that policy.
I was just curious to see what kind of deal Dano was offering. I know the musicians buy price was posted, so the next questions is how does Dano come in relation to that.

Didn't mean any harm....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online