SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#126368 - 12/19/05 06:09 PM Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

Loc: Sterling Heights, Michigan USA
Look - it's so beautiful...i tried one in a guitar center..several times...and i love it...i simply love the instrument - some guy showed me a bit of what the kb can do...he chose some bright strings.. ( trance - house things ) and played something right in the front of me... ON A MOTIF 6 not even motif ES7 - and i was stunned...i was amazed and i love it since. I love the arpeggios..and i love the ability of creating a song from scratch in 10 minutes...." just choose a drum set...beat something short and the keyboard will beat it for you continuously till you stop it...then record a bright strings thing..like the trance ones...( or use the arpeggios ) and there you go..put a bass...put everything you need ...and you really have the song - I love IT ! please tell me what to do...I'm willing to buy it....for christmas...i don't know if i can do that with my va76....and that's why i'm so fascinated about the MOTIF SERIES !!

Look at this Piece Of Art ! - http://pictures.yamaha-europe.com/pictur...s7_high_jpg.jpg

Regards,

claudiu

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126369 - 12/20/05 12:41 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
The MOTIF is a great keyboard but the OS is not easy to master. The VA76 is Childs play to learn against the Motif. The Roland Fantom OS is easier and I would suggest you look at this before deciding to buy the Motif.
You can do all the things you list on the VA that you already have.

[This message has been edited by Graham UK (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126370 - 12/20/05 02:35 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Dont forget the other silver dream machine TYROS2 sounds even better. Go try it out.. Oh and welcome to yamaha..for the peformance of your life tyros2 has curves in places other keyboards dont even have places

#126371 - 12/20/05 05:10 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
With your VA76 you can create a style. Once that style is created you can change chords on-the-fly. You can't do that with the Motif.
Starkeeper

#126372 - 12/20/05 06:25 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

You can do all the things you list on the VA that you already have.

How?...trance? how ?

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126373 - 12/20/05 06:30 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rolandfan:
Dont forget the other silver dream machine TYROS2 sounds even better. Go try it out.. Oh and welcome to yamaha..for the peformance of your life tyros2 has curves in places other keyboards dont even have places

I haven't seen one in any guitar center so far..

#126374 - 12/20/05 06:30 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I wouldn't suggest attempting "trance" on an arranger. You really need something like a Motif for that. Reason is you need some deep and heavy synths sounds (which the Motif has). You'll also need "pattern chaining", which is much more efficient to use when recording styles such as 'trance".

The Motif does pattern chaining. I'm not sure how in depth the sequencer is on the VA.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#126375 - 12/20/05 08:38 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
Claudiu. I believe you have only had the VA for about 5 minutes. You have not given yourself time to know what the VA can do yet. You need to spend time delving into the VA and treat it as a learning curve for the next 12 months.
Everything you learn on the VA will enable you to make a better choice of your next keyboard because you will then be much wiser.

[This message has been edited by Graham UK (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126376 - 12/20/05 08:46 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
One person says 'pattern chaining', another could say 'style changing'. There is nothing in trance that can't be done MORE interactively on an arranger if you take the time to program the styles yourself. The problem is, few people program their own styles (and if truth be known, most Motif users probably just widdle around with the built-in arpeggios and phrases) and so fail to realize how flexible a good arranger can be.

The VA76 sound selection may not be the best for trance, but a PA1X has a good selection for this style, and with work, the G70 can get some deep-dish sounds, probably Tyros2 would work too, but no-one is going to know how well these styles adapt until the manufacturers start packing these keyboards with more contemporary styles and ditch the polkas!

If only the voicing teams from the Motif and Triton and FantomX would get turned loose on the Tyros and PA1X and G70, more young players would get excited about arrangers, whose ease-of-use is FAR greater than the average workstation..........

(And claudiu.......... before you get too excited about a preset demonstration of a new keyboard, try to get the demonstrator to create a NEW set of arpeggios and phrases, and realize what hard work it is to get beyond the factory presets. You have to understand what incredibly talented people the manufacturers have to program these little snippets. If it was THAT easy, everyone could do it!)

#126377 - 12/20/05 08:48 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

Grahams right, spend time learning the OS on your VA. When you get a really good handle on your current keyboards operating system, and basic functions, it makes your next buy nicer because you spent time learning the ins and outs Your VA is a VERY good arranger and you can do some really good work with that puppy--wish I had one, but I already got several big toys for Christmas, New Pool Table, New Gun, CD's, Fostex MR-8 digital recorder, and a few other things I haven't seen yet

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#126378 - 12/20/05 08:51 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

Diki,
I agree with some of your points, but it's more difficult to program "trance" beats using an arrangers style recorder. It's the way the patterns/styles are recorded using the arranger functions, and also some limitations.

Recording Trance beats on say a Motif, is quite simple. Then chaining those patterns together is very easy as well. With pattern chaining you can put the backing tracks together much more quickly on say a Motif, Triton, or Fantom.

With the arranger style recorders, it can get a little "jumpy" when recording the "fill-ins" and getting them to trigger properly.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126379 - 12/20/05 10:55 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

Listen to Motif's Demo: Trance ACT , no comments about it, its the best!!!

#126380 - 12/20/05 10:57 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

Heard it a million of times ...ugh so you can't change chords on the motif.. ? you can't use it as an arranger.. ?

#126381 - 12/20/05 11:06 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by claudiu:
...ugh so you can't change chords on the motif.. ? you can't use it as an arranger.. ?

But there's a sequencer... Arpegiator, you can play it live, exept that there are no fill-ins, intro,ending stuff. press the Performance button and scroll.. untill you find a performance you like.

#126382 - 12/20/05 11:13 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

so i'll be like the small " dj tiesto " ... vadim lol you make me love it more ! do you have one ? .. what are the expansion things.. ?...

#126383 - 12/20/05 11:15 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

you don't need fill ins for trance - house...stuff - but what else can you do with the motif ... ? any kinds of music.. i believe..yeah... i'll be like " tiesto " ...i love it ..

#126384 - 12/20/05 11:23 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

You can do any style of music with the Motif. Reason is that it not only has an indpeth synth engine and very nice synth sounds with huge sonic ability, it also has some great "bread and butter" sounds in the acoustic department.

It wasn't always like that though. Personally I think in the past many arrangers had better acoustic voices than the synths. That has however changed because Yamaha for example is including the sweet voices, ect on their Motif line (taken from the arranger line).

I'd take a Motif, Triton, or Fantom any day over an arranger (even the Tyros2 and Korg PAX series) when it comes to writing music such as dance, trance, techno, drums & bass, rap and hiphop.

The sequencers on these units are more (ideal) in my opinion for writing this music. Especially when it comes to assembling patterns.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126385 - 12/20/05 11:29 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

With a Workstation(like Motif es) you probably can do music in almost any genre especialy: Dance,Techno,Trance,Hip-Hop..., ( expanding is: adding sound epansion boards, adding memory..etc).
also keep in mind that Motif ES 6/7/8 are the same between them, and Motif 6/7/8 are the same between them.
Very Similiar to Motif: KORG Triton(Studio, Extreme, Le),Korg OASYS, Roland Fantom-X.

[This message has been edited by Vadim (edited 12-20-2005).]

#126386 - 12/20/05 11:40 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

fantom is a studio keyboard....fantom does the same thing motif does.. ? gee..i'm so behind ..update me ..please

#126387 - 12/20/05 11:44 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

if a workstation does everything..explain me why dj tiesto has all that gear..computers...disks ...and all that crap ... ( i'm not saying dj tiesto...because he's my favorite thing...trance is just another part of the music i like.. ) why doesn't he use just a synth workstation.. ?
look at all this gear http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GV2B1AG3L6P9216V1WXB8HHED

#126388 - 12/20/05 11:51 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

Believe it or not some people who write that music don't know how to play a keyboard. Their rigs will consist of high quality samplers such as Akai's, and they'll some extensive computer software as well.

Some of the artists who don't know how to play a keyboard or sequence on the keyboard have basic "notation" knowledge and are able to step record tracks such as piano parts and so forth.

There's also those artists who work soley with samples, they mix them up, slice them here slice them there, stretch them... So much you can do there.

Squeak

#126389 - 12/20/05 12:00 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

I don't know much about DJing, but That gear in the pic is mostly just Turntables... But why people use other stuff along with a workststion? Some people use more than one keyboard, some use external Sound Modules, just to make music better... Some people use computers,(computers are mostly used as a Sequncer/Recorder) for sequencing cuz its easier for some people...
I don't even know why they use all that extra stuff... some people can listen to the music made with Keyboards and all the extra stuff, and they can make it almost exact just using the keyboard...
I know why Guitar is used along with keyboards, cuz you can't play a guitar on the keyboard and make it sound like real...you know...

#126390 - 12/20/05 12:06 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

...maybe dj tiesto doesn't know to play a piano or a kb..and that's why he uses all that crap.

#126391 - 12/20/05 12:11 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

squeak_D made a great point, which also reminded me that some djs use music thats already made and just mixing it with other music, looping and stuff...

#126392 - 12/20/05 03:03 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

i guess i'll stick with my va

#126393 - 12/20/05 03:58 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Carrie-uk Offline

Loc: England
Claudiu,

You may like to hear some of the trance stuff I've done with my Yamaha CS6x synth and Cubase sequencer. It's all pretty old now, but I used to be really into it.

Many of the drums I used are pro audio loops, but all the synth sounds came straight from my Yamaha. It's dead-easy recording the arpeggio's into Cubase, then editing them like mad to change the key and feel.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=168777

"Weightless" is the last trance song I did before school took over my life.

Carrie

#126394 - 12/20/05 04:00 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

I love " weightless " ..i want to do that, too

#126395 - 12/20/05 04:05 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

...but how and with what gear.. ?

#126396 - 12/20/05 04:57 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
Claudiu,

I'm a Motif ES and an arranger ( PA80 )owner. While Trance isn't my style of electronica per se, I do like other genres of synth oriented music.

The Motif ES phrase factory and the arps are excellent tools for electronic genres, and I can produce a lot faster using them than I can by making styles on my arranger.

The irony though is that the PA80 allows for deeper patch editing and I think it's better than the ES for actual sampled synth sounds.

You could save a ton of money and get something like Reason or FL studio and be ahead of the game. FL really lends itself well to creating any type of electronic music and it's tools are far advanced vs the Motif series, provided you have some ability to create patterns from scratch.

There are enough freeware synths out there that for little investment you can surpass sonically anything that any arranger or Rompler will do. There are many virtual analogs or analog / sample based / fm / hybrids that can be had for nothing, and these will often surpass any wave / sample based solution for making scratch or unique synth sounds.

Cheers,

AJ

#126397 - 12/20/05 06:02 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
trtjazz Offline

Claudiu
If you are having trouble with the VA and doing things, you do not want to buy a Motif. I've owned 2 of them and they are not at all easy to operate.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

#126398 - 12/20/05 06:17 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

...but...i don't know what to say....if not the motif es7 ..at least the motif 6...what about the motif 6.. ? it's pretty cheap...$1200 - and sounds very nice, too..the guy told me it's kinda the same with the ES series but it's last year's model...the ES series has something more than the normal motif... well tell me... I can take the motif out of my head because my va76 does everything i need ? yes / no

thank you !

claudiu

#126399 - 12/20/05 09:14 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
Your VA can do any type of music you wanted. You can start making great music now if you have the skill. Have you recorded any songs yet using your VA ? Even your WK3700 can do some damage too. Maybe a bit easier to master than the VA.

Those other keyboards mentioned just had more sounds, more editing features, better sequencer and so on. It's like you have not even learned to ride a Toyota and then you wanted a Lamborghini. Your VA (a great arranger/keyboard) has everything it needs to create awesome songs. You probably need to stop searching for better gears and start making music. Or learn to play well and master your keyboard that you have now. Then you will be wiser and can decide the next level of purchase. Also, all the terms and jargons will make sense then.

Maybe get a good tutor to give you playing tips and start playing some songs and learn chord progressions, etc.

#126400 - 12/20/05 10:54 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
myersynthuser Offline

Loc: FLorida
Well....
I hate to say this...
If you don't like something, sell it.
If you want something, buy it.
It is senseless to have someone praise for your unwanted stuff.
BTW, this forum is for arranger keyboards. If you want to talk about Motif and all shits, go to harmonycentral.com forum.

#126401 - 12/21/05 02:47 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

lol lukitoh - i've been playing the piano since i was 6 - i went to the music school for 10 years and after that i continued at home.. i play classical music and everything else. why would i need a tutor to show me chords ? lol...are you kidding me ?

regards,

claudiu

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 12-21-2005).]

#126402 - 12/21/05 02:49 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

myersynthuser chill out

#126403 - 12/21/05 08:46 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
Sorry to make such assumptions-pls don't take it too hard. Have you started creating songs, etc with your board yet ? Let us hear some and who knows you might get good honest inputs from the many pros on this board.

#126404 - 12/21/05 10:24 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Dave Wolf Offline

Loc: Granite City,IL USA
The difference between the Motif and the Motif ES is HUGE,the person telling you its last years model is just trying to move it.
There are too many differences to mention here just go to yamaha site and see for yourself--twice the poly count,over 1700 arps-over 700 drum styles and tons of efx more.

#126405 - 12/21/05 10:48 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

lukitoh - i'm going to post my creations after i know everything about my keyboard and after i CREATE THEM..i'm not taking it too hard but just because i'm young, doesn't mean that i have a low knowledge in music...I only have a low knowledge in keyboards and gear in general...i'm used to Pianos not to electronic things...anyways i hope i'll learn about them.

Merry Christmas

Regards

Claudiu

#126406 - 12/21/05 10:53 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

A person says this..it's about trance..house " In my opinion it would be very difficult to do this sort of stuff with an arranger. Arrangers are great for other types of music, laying down ideas, getting inspired, etc. but not ideal for trance/electronica production. The dance styles on my PSR-3000 are fun to play around with, but I could never use them to actually produce/finish a trance track....they just don't compare to the sounds in my CS6x. " so an arranger isn't ideal for some trance stuff

Regards,,

claudiu

#126407 - 12/22/05 02:20 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Carrie-uk Offline

Loc: England
Claudiu,

You didn't ask my permission to paste my words from my private e-mail to you on a public forum! I realise you didn't use my name, but I'm the only person on this board (that I know of) who owns/uses a CS6x!

Hope no-one takes offence. I was responding to a personal e-mail from Claudiu and was comparing my CS6x synth and my PSR-3000 in trance/electronica production.

Carrie

[This message has been edited by Carrie-uk (edited 12-22-2005).]

#126408 - 12/22/05 03:41 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
The korg triton le has been replaced by the korg triton tr. it has 64mb wave rom (twice the le) ,new improved sounds including piano taken from same sampling session as OASYS. At a street price of $999 its good value. You can add a sampling board but no expansion boards

#126409 - 12/22/05 04:05 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
trtjazz Offline

Claudiu
If you are that hot for the Motif sounds, then keep your VA and buy a Motif Rack.

I disagree that one cannot make Trance or any other Electronica on an arranger. Learn to use it and put your own styles together, to make the genre you want.

You can tweak drums with effects to get them hotter or cooler. You can also get a drum machine with hotter drum styles.

If you want to know and hear more about the Motif, my suggestion is to go to Motifator.com, it's a forum with thousands of posts about the Motif only from it's users.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry
http://www.musicchops.com/forums/

#126410 - 12/22/05 08:10 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

that's it - i'll take a break - people are going crazy

#126411 - 12/22/05 08:35 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
squeak_D Offline

trtjazz,
I agree with you that the Motif Rack is a good sound module (even to use with Claudiu's VA).

However, I would suggest the full keyboard to Claudiu. Even though Claudiu's VA is a very nice arranger, just adding the Motif's sounds via a module (rack) to the VA wouldn't allow Claudiu to accomplish the task.

Claudiu would also need the "sequencing power" of the Motif to drive those voices. The Motif's sequencer would be much more efficient in creating the backing tracks (ie: patterns) needed for the music.

Claudiu, I say if you got the money go for the Mo! It won't let you down in the electronica department for music creation (nor will it let you down for more traditional styles of music either).

I do feel I should mention that if the VA-76's operations and functions have you a little baffled, be prepared for a learning curve (as you'd find on ANY synth/workstation).

My suggestion if to completely familiarize yourself with your VA. Learn the ins and outs of that unit. Learn to use the style creator so you can get the hang of loop and overdub recording, learn to utilize the voice editing features so you can get a basic understanding on how to create and edit custom voices.

Your VA is really a powerhouse! It's also a great board to have and use to "grasp" basic sequencing, and other things as well.

Once you've gotten a good hand on operating your VA, you'll find that operating a synth such as the Motif or Triton will be much easier.

Best Regards,
Squeak

#126412 - 12/22/05 08:42 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Vadim Offline

Some people are saying VA is so perfect... I had VA for about 3 years, I know what it's like, making trance on VA76 is a joke.

#126413 - 12/22/05 10:30 AM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

well i'll wait till i know everything about my VA and after that i'm going to make a decision..
Vadim - i wish i could say that, too...you said that making trance on the va is a joke...I tried to find some trance sounds and i found only the " Reso Saw " and a "Bright Star" well you can't make trance with those 2..there are some more but nothing like the Motif`s "TRANCE ACT" or " IBIZA TRANCE " go to http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail/0,,CNTID%253D23908%2526CTID%253D206400,00.html# and click on Media Clips and listen to THOSE 2 - i don't believe you can make that with the VA....if you say i can do something like that, i will get the motif out of my brains

#126414 - 12/22/05 03:18 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
claudiu, I think perhaps you need to listen to a few of the people on this thread that counsel patience and practice.

From reading many (many!) of your constant posts asking for desperately needed help with this or that basic function, and your admission of being quite young, it is fairly obvious that, although you claim to have no problem playing a piano, you ARE very new to using synths and arrangers.

As with anyone learning a new skill, practice and familiarity with one piece of equipment will help you build the skills to master other gear later on. If you shotgun yourself with an ever-changing equipment list, you will have a hard time ever learning anything during the constant learning curve. You CAN do great things with your VA76 (trance may not be the best it's good at, but many other styles are right up it's alley), and trust me, you are going to find a MotifES FAR more complicated than it is.

Imagine you have a younger brother who is just starting out learning the piano. But he is constantly bombarding you with questions about piano repertoire that is FAR beyond his skills. Do you waste your time trying to answer his questions with information he cannot comprehend, or do you counsel him to slow down, do his practice and scales, and in time he will be able to play more advanced work?

You have to understand that your musical heroes of ANY style did not achieve their greatness over-night. They spent years learning their craft and their equipment, and no purchase will compensate for that. In their earlier years, probably most of them would have begged for an instrument as good as you already have. What they did was work with what they had, learned it's ins and outs, and developed the skills to master later equipment they would eventually use.

Perhaps it is time for you to focus on what MUSICALLY you wish to achieve, rather than obsess about the equipment you have or would like. Make a list of the styles of music you would like to learn, and then pick the one piece of equipment that will do them all adequately, rather than salivating over each piece of specialized gear that is best at one thing.

If you wish to do trance and electronica, I personally would recommend going the software route, and use your VA76 for bread and butter sounds, and enjoy it's superb action for playing the computer sounds. After all, you DO play piano and probably appreciate a good action!

Anyway, keep at it, but be prepared to put the years in, like everyone else..............

#126415 - 12/22/05 03:50 PM Re: Yamaha Motif - A piece of ART ?...Yeah.....
claudiu Offline

Diki - you're making a very good point - i'm impressed - everything is exactly as you stated...you got me on thinking...thanks

regards,

claudiu

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online