Look - it's so beautiful...i tried one in a guitar center..several times...and i love it...i simply love the instrument - some guy showed me a bit of what the kb can do...he chose some bright strings.. ( trance - house things ) and played something right in the front of me... ON A MOTIF 6 not even motif ES7 - and i was stunned...i was amazed and i love it since. I love the arpeggios..and i love the ability of creating a song from scratch in 10 minutes...." just choose a drum set...beat something short and the keyboard will beat it for you continuously till you stop it...then record a bright strings thing..like the trance ones...( or use the arpeggios ) and there you go..put a bass...put everything you need ...and you really have the song - I love IT ! please tell me what to do...I'm willing to buy it....for christmas...i don't know if i can do that with my va76....and that's why i'm so fascinated about the MOTIF SERIES !!

Look at this Piece Of Art ! - http://pictures.yamaha-europe.com/pictur...s7_high_jpg.jpg

Regards,

claudiu

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 12-20-2005).]