SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#103922 - 04/26/02 05:28 PM What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
ComposerRyan Offline

Hello everybody! Just to let you know, I have been working hard on my website - it will feature my twin brother's music along with my music too, of course! It will also feature pictures of the new home studio, with images of the incredible Yamaha PSR740!!! With this said, I am going to have a "contact" page that will feature a link to the SynthZone forum so visitors can join this wonderful forum community!

So, I want to ask this question: What do you think about this SynthZone forum community?

I am asking this question because I want to put your comments directly on my website so that visitors can see just how wonderful this forum community really is! Plus, they will see the comments directly from those who take part in the forum everyday...and it is also a good way to include you all in the website!

So, if you don't mind, go ahead and please let me know what you think about this SynthZone forum community. Please keep your comments relatively short since they are going to be "quotes" on my web page!

Well, see you around and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Ryan

ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT THE WEBQUAD NETWORK AT:
http://www.webquad.com

CONTACT ME AT:
composerryan@webquad.com

#103923 - 04/26/02 06:13 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Mario Offline

Loc: Wayside, New jersey, USA
Ryan:
Glad to hear from you again. Think of the SynthZone community as a Fraternity of peoples of all kinds, color, nationality, creed, political believes or status, with one thing in common, "Music". We are all uncles, parents, grandparents, sons, daughters etc.. helping each other, interchanging ideas and opinions (sometimes to a litter extreme) but ultimately contributing to the ultimate goal: helping each other.
Regards,
Mario

#103924 - 04/26/02 06:17 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Anonymous
Unregistered

SynthZone is actually several communities. In it you will find helpful forums on most of the major brands of Arranger Keyboards. The forum which brings them all together is the Arranger Forum where discussions go from technical to personal. Sometimes funny. Sometimes serious. Always interesting. You are never a stranger in Synthzone.

#103925 - 04/26/02 06:54 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
As an active member for nearly 2-1/2 years, I rarely let a day go by without at least checking in here to see how everybody's doing. No where else can you find such a supportive worldwide family of friends who share the passion of creating music with arranger keyboards. - Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 04-26-2002).]

#103926 - 04/26/02 07:10 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
HI: Ryan
Glad to hear from you again, Can't wait to see your web site & to listen to the
music from you & your twin brother.
SynthZone General Arranger Keyboard Forum has the BEST People in the world
from all around the world, gathered at one place on the internet, with something
in common MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!! Where everyone is willing to help anyone with a
question or problem. One BIG HAPPY family !!!!!!!!!
Denny

#103927 - 04/26/02 08:00 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Mario:
Think of the SynthZone community as a Fraternity of peoples of all kinds, color, nationality, creed, political believes or status

Actually, I see this as a place WITHOUT
color, nationality, creed, political beliefs or status ! That's part of the attraction.
You people are just "fonts" (with opinions !)
*** Kidding, of course. We are all very close in many ways, and I take great strength from the comradery that is shared so selflessly here. This place is a valuable haven for my fragile phyche. You guys keep me sane...... now if you could only teach me to spell, and to type ...............

#103928 - 04/26/02 09:20 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Ryan,
How are you doing with your KB, Looking forward to your web-site, jedi

To me the "SynthZone" is a place where you can go and "Communicate with alot of GREAT PEOPLE". The friends that I have made will always have special place in my heart. They will help when you have a question about music, or just about anything because we are ALL FAMILY here. And they have shared Information and even helped on a personal level, how many places on the web can do that? I have only been a member since the first of the year (2002) , and it feels as if I have known these fine people for a lifetime. A great place to go for knowlege & help.
"The best corner of the web"
jedi

#103929 - 04/26/02 09:54 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Mosiqaar Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA
Synthzone ...ahhhh what do I say....its a dream come true.

its an addiction that is unbreakable.

It truely has the full meaning of a family.

I want to say more but I cant think of better things to say.

#103930 - 04/26/02 09:59 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
To me this was the first time I joined a "web community"; I had always thought that these were places for people unable to communicate in person and a bit "alienating" (under the cover of anonimity you were communicating your most intimate feelings to perfect strangers that you would never meet in real life) but this place taught me many lessons, and I am not just talking about music. I have learned how to interact with people that, at least at first, knew nothing about me and were sometimes very direct and outspoken (that can hurt, you know...)
I have always had a desire: to meet you in person, and now I know that in June I will go to San Francisco due to my professional activity and will have the opportunity to meet at least one of you: the great Scott Yee.
I hope that in the future I will be able to meet each one of you in person... well, that's not a bad program for the next years of my life...
Andrea

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited 04-27-2002).]

#103931 - 04/26/02 11:36 PM Re: What do YOU think about this SynthZone forum community?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
This is where friends with a common interest meet to discuss things.
DonM www.donmasonmusic.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online