SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#102006 - 07/29/03 07:00 PM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
The Genesys has a bunch of effects for the audio inputs, including but not limited to:
Compressor, Limiter, Gate, Vocoder, 4 Part Harmonizer, Delay, reverbs, EQ.

------------------
Paul Davis
Generalmusic
Generalmusic.US

#102007 - 07/29/03 07:27 PM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
trtjazz Offline

Paul.
Look at the Tyros screen, IMO, for color and readability, size and tilt.....very very cool. Best screen I've ever had on a board hands down.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#102008 - 07/29/03 08:41 PM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
Idatrod Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA USA
Terry, I think Paul was wanting to know of a Color Screen that was good in all lighting conditions, eg., direct sunlight, Studio lighting, etc. As you and I know, the Tryos's cool tilt screen does not function properly in dirct sunlight or under bright stage lights even though it's the 'coolest' Arranger Keyboard LCD screen on the market besides maybe the Technics KN7000.

Best regards,
Mike

#102009 - 07/29/03 09:19 PM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
You have read my mind. I was thinking exactly about what you just posted. From my personal experience I found out that General Music in its staff of Paul and Chris have offered superb customer support and reliable communications. So I join you and the rest of the forum in saying thanks to Paul and Chris.

#102010 - 07/29/03 10:32 PM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
PaulD Offline

Loc: Eugene, OR
Thank you sk880user.... I have to thank Chris too (and have many, many times but not publicly) The guy is brilliant and most helpful to me as a great resource, as I don't know everything (Nor do I pretend too).

No another note, I will check out these displays again, I wasn't taken back by either of these upon first look, other than a sexy sales thing. If they truly are helpful in the fuctionality of the instrument, I need to really give it a second chance. As I said I am old school keyboardist and remember the days when I walk home from school barefoot in 3 feet of snow.... and did I complain?

#102011 - 07/30/03 07:26 AM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
MusiKMan Offline

Loc: California, USA
Paul,
Thank you so much for considering the color or touch screen display thing.
I really appreciate that...
You know, its customer service like this that keeps people loyal to companies..
I have never owned a General Music keyboard, but looking at your product, it does attract me very much. Anyway, thank you very much for your time and customer support..
Companies that forget to do this, forget that the customer ultimitaly is their lifeline.....
Im glad your company has you and hasnt forgotten about its lifeline, their loyal customers....

Great job Pual...

May God continue to bless you and your company very much !!!

best,

MusiKman

Musikman4Christ........

#102012 - 07/30/03 07:41 AM Re: Genesys Pro is impressing!
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by trtjazz:

GEM needs to do something if they want any of the US market. It's fine that George and Dan carry it but that is not going to cut it for the vast majority of potential customers in general. George is a good 8 hours from me one way, sorry but there isn't any keyboard I want or need that badly to drive 16 hours and stay overnight for.
[/B]

Hi Terry ,

Baltimore's Keyboard City is not an authorized GEM dealer .

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online